•3•

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author pov

"Thank you hyung. For buying this"
Taehyung was holding the toy ring packet in his hand. He giggled happily and swing his hand in to and fro manner which was interlocked with the older one.

"I'm happy you like it"
Jin said.
They were walking on the narrow path which was covered with nature on both the side hence giving them solitary for themselves.

"Thank you once again hyung for buying this"
The teenager giggled again.

"Thank you hyung for making me feel what happiness truly is. I want happiness to be with me forever but it isn't possible. Right?"

The victim and the kidnapper were walking hand in hand smiling, giggling at silly jokes.

Taehyung was having his time of life. His first ever date was so more than he thought. He didn't have any friends and the idea of someone loving him never cross his mind.
But like every beautiful bubble which blasts at the end, his happiness and smile also left him.

Taehyung stiffens when he saw two men or more like teenagers walking in their way. His eyes become teary and his mouth shivered, he immediately hides his small frame behind his hyung.

"Winter bear?"
Jin questioned when the boy hides behind him. He was confused by the sudden change of aura around his bear. It was not until he saw the trembling finger pointing toward two boys who were coming toward them.

Jin held Taehyung's hand in a firm grip and silently encourage him to kept moving.

They keep taking steps gradually, head bowed in fear and their heartbeats were at the speed of the rocket.

The other schoolboys or we can say Taehyung's classmates were busy eating each other ears out by their annoying voices.

Both the duo cross without any hassle much to once relief.

"Excuse me"

These two words halted the steps of the dress up girl and the man.

One of the boys, who have dishevelled hair and uniform scanned the girl from behind. He with examining eyes and careful steps tried to look at the girl's face.

Taehyung tightens his grip on Jin's arm and shoves his face into him. He shut his eyes close. The fear inside him was building up the nauseous feeling.

"Yaaa, what do you want from my sister"
Jin shouted at the boy, who stumbles back away from him.

"Sorry"
He said and went back to his friend.

"Yaa, what were you doing?"
His friend whispered yelled.

"No, its nothing. That girl looks so much like him."

"He was just a nuisance. It's better if he is dead by now"
Both the friends cracked up at their joke unaware of the boy who they called nuisance was listening to them.

"Bear, are you okay?"
Jin asked when they gained some distance from the boys.

"I'm good hyung, don't worry"
He showed his best smile. He wasn't affected by his classmate's words, he never was.
"I just hope this date isn't a nuisance for you"

"Winter Bear"
Jin stopped on his tracked and safely took a hold on the boy's shoulder.
"You'll never be a nuisance for me"

The older smiled which resulted in the teenager in doing the same.
"Okay hyung"

"You know these kinds of things never affected me before"
Taehyung said as they continued their way back home.
"But now, it hurt so bad hyung"

Something inside Jin's body torn apart by seeing the sadness in the younger's eyes.

"It's normal, bear"
Jin said.
"When other's say mean things, everyone gets hurt and sad"

"Even you too?"

"Yes"
Jin replied. He smiled and continued.
"Don't ever get embarrassed by this feeling. Everyone will understand if you share your pain with them. I will take half of you pain and sadness"
Jin ensured.

'The more I tell you about the world the more you would feel different types of pain. Your hyung is truly doing a cruel thing to you"

"It hurt hyung"
Taehyung muttered. His eyes shining with tears.

"Please take half of my pain"

"Taehyung is an excellent student."
A man in his mid-thirties said. He wore a black formal suit with a square frame glasses on his nose. His hairs were parted from the middle and his face having an edge of its own.

Chaeyoung nodded and glance at hoseok who was staring intensely at the teacher.

They were in the school of the missing boy talking with his teacher.

"Do you find something odd in his family?"
Hoseok questioned.

"His family?"
The teacher made a confusing face. His eyes staring somewhere else as if thinking of someone.

'Your mother beats you if you didn't get full marks, am I right taehyung"

"No nothing out of ordinary"
The teacher smiled showing his sincere smile.

"Whenever I'm with you I feel so happy"
Taehyung said. His fixed his hat and mask which were sliding down.
"But do I deserve it"

"Bear, the things you have to go through in past deserve more happiness than this"
Jin said he smiled before his lips formed a straight line.
"There are many people in the world who are happier than you"

"The people who are rich, eat delicious food and sleep on soft mattresses"
Jin sadly announced. His posture loses a bit. His heart aching in pain.
"Living with a criminal like me, you are having less happiness than the normal human"

"Hyung!"
Taehyung shouted in angry. He hugged his hyung's hand.
"I'm very happy hyung. I don't want to leave you. You make delicious food, and when we stay in that room we are always together. I only want to be with you and get married to you"

Taehyung lifted his head staring at the taller and broader man.
"Let me decide my own happiness, hyung"

Jin smiled at the small speech of the teenager. He softly patted his head and interlaced his hand with him.

'But, can I really choose my happiness?"

Flashback

"D..i...e"

"Die~~"

Both the boys sang in harmony as they wrote the word on their classmate's desk. The desk which belongs to the boy name Taehyung. The letters, written in black and bold making the duo laugh crazily.

Taehyung who was stand by the classroom door watched with no expression as his desk was being tortured just like him. Sometimes he feels like an object, an object for others anger and pleasure.

"Taehyung"
The said name turned around and saw his teacher standing behind him. The older man looked inside his class and saw what two boys were doing.

He smirked and said
"If something is bothering you can come to me"
He kept his finger under the boy's ching lifted it.
"Meet me after school at the same place"

__

Taehyung locked the door as he entered the dusty storage room.
The room was filled with rubbish. There were broken tables and chairs with dusty stale mats spread out.

"Come here"
The man smiled at his student. His coat hung on one of the chairs and he was busy folding the sleeves of his white shirt.

Taehyung walked toward his teacher and stood in front of him.
The orange sunlight which entered through the windows reflected in his soulless eyes. His expressions were as pale as usual.

"Your mother beats you if you didn't get full marks, am I right taehyung?"

The teacher leaned toward his face.
"Don't worry you can share it with your teacher"

The older smirked as his eyes turned dark. He ran his hand on the side of the boy's face before they reached his coat.

Slowly every piece of clothing left the youngers body. The teacher enjoying the strip while taehyung didn't move a muscle in protest.

On the dirty mattress like usual, the fifteen-year-old boy was used by his teacher again.

' Before I met hyung there was no happiness in my life'

'I'm sure this happiness won't last forever'

They were walking on the bridge. The bridge that reminded the boy of his past.

"I'll have to end this here"

The teenager left the hand of the older. He walked toward the railing.

"Winter bear"
Jin was confused at the sudden actions of the boy but he didn't move from his place curious to know what would the boy do.

Taehyung jumped up on the railing. The cement railing was broad enough for him to stand and ground both of his legs.

The teenager removed his hat and mask showing his full boxy smile to the older who was just watching.

"It was nice living with you hyung. I am truly happy now"
The younger said. He opens his arms and moves backwards ready to fall into the running water.

"TAEHYUNG!!!"
The reality sunk into the older. His legs speed up toward the younger. His hand moved forward hoping to save the boy.

'The moments I live with hyung would turn into beautiful memories. I am happy'

~~

Hope you all like the chapter❤❤

Give me an honest opinion about the story.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro