• 22 - "Savior." •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I opened my eyes, and gazed at the ground below me. I purposely fell off of the island, blinded by my memory.

I closed my eyes, and thoughts of my comrades popped into my head, but I turned them away. I looked over at the sunrise.

"Soren is probably up by now, huh?" I mumbled, as I smiled slightly. The ground grew closer, and I was about to land headfirst in around ten seconds.

"I'm sorry... Everyone..."

"10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5...--"

I had stopped falling midair. Someone was holding me in their arms.

"It's alright now." They held me tighter, as we began to go back up to the island.

Just then, I had realized what I had been trying to do...

I began to tear up, As we landed on the island.

Who is it...?

I looked up, and saw familiar green eyes that were gazing into mine.

Soren...

"Explain." He glared. I fell to my knees, causing him to kneel down next to me.

"I killed people... My whole village..." I began to cry. "I said explain." He sighed. "My sister-- the girl I told you about, asked me to meet her here, and she told me what had happened. The memory I had about the goblin army was a substitute for what really happened. My power in my eyes causes me to go crazy and destroy everything around me when the moon turns red... Back then, it had been a red moon... And..." I ran out of breath.

"I had killed everyone in my village... I had taken people's lives... I don't want to live knowing that..." I mumbled.

"I didn't know what I was doing... But then I fell purposely and I was gonna die, but--" I was cut off by him pulling me closer and kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, before he stopped.

"Slow down. Or else you'll choke on air, you dumbass." Soren grumbled. "Even after everything, all of us would forgive you. Hell, if you did anything unacceptable we'd forgive you. But, trying to kill yourself is on a whole other level that we absolutely wouldn't forgive." He said, as I looked down.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled. "You're lucky that I wake up early. You would've been dead. Yeah. D-E-A-D." He scolded.

"Besides, I'd never hate you for something that you had no control of." He ruffled my hair. "Let's get back before the others wake up." He stood up, and flew down off of the island.

I...

I put my wings on, and flew down as well.

I don't want to die.

Once we arrived at the house, I saw Soren ripping up the note I had written. He then threw them in the garbage. I yawned, and walked into my room.

I closed the door behind me, and took off my armor. I heard a knock. "Yeah?" I asked. "Don't sleep all day." Soren said, opening the door. "I probably will." I mumbled, curling up under the blankets of my bed.

"...You're kidding." I could tell that he rolled his eyes. "Nope." I mumbled, smiling slightly. "You're making me tired." I heard him yawn, as I snickered. "I'm gonna come and wake you up in an hour." He walked out of the room, shutting the door.

'He needs to relax sometimes...' I thought, nuzzling into my pillow. My mind was still sorting out my memories.

Why do I have this power?

I yawned, and soon fell asleep.

That day...

My dreams were of vivid color.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy shiet.

She's alive and the OTP is real!

Yay!

Hai I'm Wuffles XD

Anyways, QOTC!

"Why do you think Haru has this power? And why is it linked to the blood moons? What's your opinion?"

So, with that out of the way...

IM PLANNING ON CREATING A NEW COVER FOR THE BOOK!

It'll take a while to draw, but I'm quick.

Like, I drew the cover in pencil in like, half an hour. Then the outlining and shading took me forever. The coloring only took a few mins.

So yeh!

0w0 I will see you guys in the next chapter! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro