4 : Preparations

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All the students had arrived, and were now respectfully listening to the speech Headmistress Faragonda was giving. In the end, Miss Faragonda informed the students of the new year ball and the girls were cheering happily.

Rainbowta POV

Mother was delivering the speech when I was decorating my dorm, I heard cheers rising in the crowd, I knew that this was the signal that the news of the ball had been given. Ugh, I never liked these balls I wonder what pleasure girls find in dancing with boys they have never met before, I never liked them.

Stella POV

I was deciding the clothes for the girls to wear on the ball tonight, I smiled as I thought of Brandon, whenever I am with him I feel so protected and empowered; as if I have everything in his world. Everything I could ever ask for.

Flora PO

I was in the cafeteria most likely the ballroom for the day of the opening ceremony, I was in charge of the decorations for the room, I blushed as Helia dived into my thoughts; he is the man I can count on for anything. Guys like Helia are one in a million. However, right now I must concentrate on the decor.

Tecna POV

I was working on the special effects in the cafe when I saw Flora blush, she must be thinking about Helia, that reminded me of Timmy; we may not spend time face to face but I still loved him, I felt this strange energy connecting him to me. He is the only person to fully understand me and at times, he understands me even better than my friends. Oh well, no time to think, back to work.

Musa POV

I was checking which music would be perfect for the ball when I heard the song I dedicated to Riven, its tone was so romantic. We've had our fights but we still were connected heart-to-heart. People may think of him as aggressive, but everybody has flaws. And I love him with those flaws.

Bloom POV

I was preparing the food for the event taking place when my phone beeped, it was Sky's message, he was asking me what was I doing, I texted him back. He is such a nice guy, if you would get the moment to have him for yourself, you could never resist the opportunity.  Oh look, I overcooked the pizza well I shouldn't let my thoughts slip.

Aisha POV

I was sending all the invites to Red Fountain and heard the cheers for the ball. I couldn't help but think of Nabu, and it just makes me blush. He's so cute and caring. Everything I could ever expect from a guy.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro