01 :: purple typewriter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

kim taehyung was a dream.

for jeon jungkook, for literally everyone except the most popular boy in the campus park bogum. everyone could only see him from afar and prayed so that they could be in bogum's place, even it was for once and jungkook was topping the list as he was so much in love with the other.

it was so much more than just a crush for jungkook but he knew kim taehyung wasn't for him because 1. he was out of his league 2. he was taken by the most popular boy in the campus.

in no circumstances, taehyung would notice this geeky, shy, handsome boy who was head over heels for him over the confident, handsome, popular boy park bogum.

currently jungkook was in the cafeteria, staring at the love of his life kim taehyung sitting on his boyfriend's lap laughing at something that was probably hilarious. a small sigh left his lips when he could see the gorgeous blue haired male cupping bogum's cheeks and pecking him on his lips.

"fuck!" jungkook muttered under his breath now shifting his focus on the fries left in the plate. he lost his appetite when he stole a glance at the popular couple, a few tables over his.

"jesus, kook! stop staring at them like a hawk! if stares could kill, they would have died by now." jung hoseok, a senior who was one of jungkook's friends which were not many, just a handful said and jungkook's gaze softened immediately.

"sorry." the raven head apologized and stuffed the rest of the fries in his mouth, not caring if he could fit them all in which surprisingly he did.

"i swear hyung, kim taehyung deserve someone better than that bubblegum." jungkook through a mouthful of fries said, glaring at the couple while hoseok almost choked on his sprite.

"bubblegum?" hoseok bursted into laughter but covered his mouth with his palms when all the attention was on him. he with great difficulty stopped laughing and took a deep breath before focussing on the younger.

"listen boy, calling him worthless or bubblegum or by any name doesn't increase your prospects to be with that cutie, so i suggest you find someone else." hoseok advised as taehyung and bogum were dating each other from the past year and they were the long lasting couple in the whole campus.

"we are gonna graduate soon hyung, what if me and taehyung get a chance to study in harvard and bubblegum rots in some uni here?" jungkook was being positive but hoseok just didn't let the poor boy be happy, even for once.

"that's too much to dream about, kook." hoseok was being the pessimist right now which was so not him cause he is the one who gives the other hopes but his words were contrasting who he really was because he wanted jungkook to stop being gloomy and sad over the boy who actually never noticed him.

jungkook lazily dragged himself to the basement of his house when he heard his mother calling his name. he sighed when he saw her smiling at him in a weird way― she was giving him that smile which was only in use when she needed him to do some work for her.

"what do you want me to do, mom?" jungkook asked before his mother could say anything and sighed for the second time when she smiled, "my son is so smart, understood why i called you before i could even say. you are like me, thank god... you aren't like you dumb father."

she laughed and ruffled her son's hair, "please pick out all the unnecessary things from that box and throw them. i don't think that belongs to us, maybe the ones who lived before us, but keep the things that look useful."

jungkook huffed before opening the big box. he started coughing when the dust accumulated on the surface of the wood went into his lungs. he managed himself and moved his hand in front of his nose and now when the view was clear, he saw there was nothing in the box except a very cute looking purple coloured typewriter.

"woah." he was amused how new it looked and pulled it out. he read the sentence written on the body of the mini sized type writer and smiled.

"make a wish."

//////////

hope you liked the first chapter uwu!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro