10 :: we can be friends

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"you know what, you shouldn't come here. go home, everything's alright now." jungkook advised and now back facing taehyung he rang the doorbell.

"you don't need to say what i should do." taehyung scoffed and stood there behind the raven head, both waiting for the door to open.

"oh, who is this? is this your new friend, kook?" jungkook's mother asked as she opened the door and saw a unknown figure behind her son.

before jungkook could answer taehyung decided to do, "yeah mrs. jeon. i am his new friend."

jungkook didn't say anything and walked upstairs, the blue haired male followed him. the raven head threw his backpack on his bed and turned on the air conditioner before sitting on the edge of the bed. he took a glance at taehyung who was staring at him.

"jungkook, i want to say sorry for what i said yesterday. i really shouldn't have said all that. i was not in my right mind." taehyung apologized and jungkook let out a humorous laugh.

"no need to apologise, because i am actually just a nobody." jungkook in a low tone said and taehyung never felt more guilty. he swallowed the big lump in his throat before settling beside the raven head who scooted away from the other.

"no, you are not just a nobody. i am sorry for calling you that...." taehyung paused looking down at his lap, "......i really am jungkook."

"why are you here?" jungkook asked ignoring the tears rushing and threatening to fall seeing the one he adores sitting in front of him but he can't call him his even if he could.

"what's happening? i want to know." taehyung now pulled himself to his feet, "i need to know, jeon jungkook."

"i can't explain. i myself can't figure out what happened. once i do, i will let you know." jungkook lied not wanting to explain anything and taehyung pursed his lips and crossed his arms on his chest, "to make it up for the bad words i said, i brought this for you."

jungkook now looked up and stared at the other who with a wide smile pulled out a small box from the pocket of his shorts and held it in front of jungkook's face.

"what's this?" jungkook took it but that instant regretted and kept it on the bed, "whatever it is, just take it back taehyung, i can't take anything from you. i'm sorry. it's gonna be good if you don't come and meet me again."

"i thought last night and realized how rude and irrational i was. how can you know what's happening. i'm so sorry." taehyung apologized, "and if you accept the gift then i will think that you forgave me."

"taehyung, please.." jungkook was cut off by the gorgeous blue haired male, "jungkook, please."

"fine." jungkook agreed and sighed while taehyung cheered. he excitedly walked to the door but before he could leave, he turned around and smiled before asking, "you seem nice jungkook, we can be friends, can't we?"

"friends?" jungkook repeated and took a deep breath remembering he can never be taehyung's friend. the blue haired male will always be something more than that.

/////////////////

this chapter was boring, sorry!

and this book is almost at 10K like what???????????

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro