16 :: well shit she knows

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"so, he finds my current hair cute but he also said that if i grow my hair then i will look hot." jungkook was talking to himself as he stared at the mirror, struggling with the biggest dilemma.

"long one will be better." he finalized and smiled at the mirror before walking to his cupboard and pulling out his purple typewriter. he rushed to close the door and then sat on his bed, next to the typewriter. he pulled out a paper from the nightstand drawer and adjusted it before typing his next wish.

"i want to grow my hair so that my eyes get covered and no one should know about this." he said out loud as he typed but then giggled when he realized that the wish was sounding so weird. after he was done, he pulled the paper and then folded it carefully before locking it in his cupboard in the small drawer.

"i can't wait for taehyung to see my long hair." jungkook said and threw himself on his bed and buried his face in his soft pillow, "hope i look good."

the next morning jungkook woke up and took a deep breath. he wanted to touch his hair and see if they are longer right now or not but he doesn't touch them and runs in front of his mirror and closes his eyes before he could see himself.

he opened one of his eyes and then both of them. the raven head was surprised to see that his eyes were almost covered by his hair that was naturally a little curly and long.

he jumped in excitement as he really thought he looked good in this hair style and now he can't wait to let taehyung see him like this.

he quickly got ready and was now walking downstairs to meet his family. he ruffled soobin's hair as he entered the dining room and greeted his mom who was combing through the younger's hair, "good morning, mom."

"nothing is good about this morning, kook? your brother just had to break my favorite plate." his mom glared at the younger and jungkook laughed.

"i sure would have been rewarded with a slap if i did it? no wonder cause soobin's your favorite." jungkook pouted and his mother let out a small chuckle, "you both are equal to me kook, just soobin's shameless. he laughs when i scold or hit him."

"no, mom! i am a good boy." soobin whines.

"mom, soo! how is my hair looking?" jungkook asked and both of them glanced at him before doing their own thing again, "as usual, handsome."

jungkook smiled and grabbed an apple and waved at them before he left for school on his skateboard.

jungkook was in front of his locker pulling out his books when someone tapped on his shoulder causing him to turn around. he knitted his eyebrows together when he saw it was a girl from his class, to be more precise, she was one of the popular girls, "yeah?"

"you look nice today. taehyung should really leave bogum and come to you." she says before chewing on her bubblegum. jungkook gulped not knowing how does she know about this.

"wait, what are you talking about..?" jungkook was cut off by the girl, "boy, i know you like taehyung."

"how do you know?"

well shit!

//////////////////////

will update again!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro