23 :: red rose & rosy cheeks

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

the movie was interesting but only for taehyung as he was the one who enjoyed it. the other was just stealing glances at him and was enchanted by his beauty. currently they were walking back home with ice creams in their hand that jungkook bought.

"you know what jungkook?" taehyung suddenly says taking a small bite from the ice cream cone.

the raven head stole a glance from over his shoulder and smiled before again looking down at their feet moving. he just hummed in response.

"i maybe wrong but the thing is, i always kinda feel like you want to say something to me." taehyung pointed out while jungkook just rubbed his palms together; looking up in the sky, "there is nothing like that, taehyungie."

"be honest, koo." taehyung still had his doubts and he wanted to clear them.

"really, there is nothing like that." jungkook let out a long sigh and hung his head low as they walked cause he knew he was lying to the other.

silence engulfed them both but it was not one of the uncomfortable ones. they both walked in silence before taking a right turn and spotted a flower shop. taehyung was confused when jungkook rushed in leaving him outside.

taehyung was about to walk in when he saw the raven head paying the florist and a red rose in his hand.

"for whom is this rose for koo?" taehyung said resting his chin on jungkook's shoulder surprising him.

"for you. i wanted a yellow rose but they ran out. it's almost closing time." jungkook turned around and explained. he took a deep breath and got the accumulated the courage from god knows where and hesitantly tugged the red rose behind taehyung's ear, "so, keep this red rose. this is for taking me to a great movie."

to be honest, jungkook had zero idea on what the movie was actually portraying. if someone asks, he might struggle to answer.

taehyung bit his bottom lip and peeked through his eyelids to see jungkook gave him a shy smile.

"friends don't give each other red roses, do they?" the blue haired male asked, his voice laced with uncertainty.

"then you can give it to bogum tomorrow." jungkook suggested and taehyung shook his head no, "no, you gave it to me, not gummie."

"you look gorgeous, tae." jungkook for the nth time commented and again taehyung's cheeks turned rosy.

"stop koo! even gummie doesn't say that i look pretty this much." taehyung playfully hit jungkook's shoulder as they again started walking.

"then he should say that more often."

////////////////////

i may or may not update again

and thank you so much for 49K reads on this book! almost 50K!!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro