1)- raat akeli hai

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's first wedding anniversary of the Love birds... SAMAINA......

Beautiful morning in Krishna kaustubhi...

Naina is sleeping cozily in her bed snuggling her face in chest of her loving husband. It's already 8 a.m. they didn't want to get up as they sleep at night very late or you can say in early morning after celebrating their first anniversary, wishing eachother with same passion. Telephone is ringing loudly, but they didn't want to receive any call.

Naina- ummm... Sameer jao na dekho kiska call hai...!

Sameer- umm... Mujhe nahi jana tum jao... Waise bhi tum mujhse jaldi uthati ho na... Jao dekho... Ghar me se hi kisi ka hoga hume wish karne k liye.

Naina take the receiver.to her ear... Loud Shrek of their friends pierce their ears.

Gang- happpyyy anniversarrrryyy....!

Naina thank you..,

Priti- kya Thank you kab se tujhe phone kiye jaa rahe hai tu hai ki phone hi nahi uthatti.

Naina- haan... Wo mai so rahi thi!

Swati- itni der tak...!

Naina- haann... Achha tum sab rakho ab.... Bye...

Samaina gets fresh-n-up, naina makes breakfast and they have it together... Sameer excuses himself for short time.

Naina- kya hai sameer... Tumne kaha tha na ki aaj k din tum mere pass rahoge fir kaha jaa rahe ho.

Sameer- tumhare liye hi ek surprise lene... Naina mai bas 10 minute me aaya.

Sameer left from there and is busy in chatting with her mother-in-law on telephone. One hour passed, sameer arrives. Just after entering in home he faced his angry lioness who is sitting on sofa and looks at him like she hungry from years. Gulping huge amount of saliva he settled himself beside her.

Sameer- sorry...! I know i am late...!

Naina- mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni...! Smjhe!

Sameer- achha thik hai mat karo baat. Par mai jo tumhare liye laya hu wo to dekh lo.

He forwarded a file..

Naina- ye kya hai...!? Hey... Bhagwan...! Sameer kahi tum mujhe talak to nahi dene jaa rahe ho...!

He looks at her with horror...!

Naina- dekho sameer mai tumse bhut pyar karti hu...! Please... Tum agar aisa kuch karne wale ho to mat karo...

Sameer- tum pagal to nahi ho na naina... Mai tumhe talak kyu dunga...!? Pehle ye papers padho..!

She opens the file and read it.

Naina- ye toh...!

Sameer- ye hai tumhara anniversary gift..! Tumhi ne kaha tha na tumhe ek aisi jagah ghar chahiye jaha shanti ho khub greenery ho. Nature ke kreeb...

Naina- haan... Par sameer agar hum waha rahenge to tumhe office dur padega.

Sameer- zyada dur nahi padega. Ye ghar ahemdabad k outskirts me to hai par sirf aadhe ghante ka rasta hai waha se main city ka. Aur kaun sa hume waha humesha rehna hai. Kuch din rehte hai fir yaha wapas. Aisi jb bhi man kiya waha fir chal lenge...

Naina- hmm ye bhi thik hai... Mai... Packing kar leti hu. Aaj hi chalte hai.

Sameer- maine sab kar liye. Raat ko tumhare sone k baad. Ab bas sab car me rakhna baki hai.

They put their stuffs in car and drive towards their new house. After half an hour they reached there. This is beautiful two storey building. It's architecture seems antique. Mother nature blessed that place, there is lots of trees, flowers plants which covers outside around surface of the house.

Naina looking here and there with satisfaction. She takes deep breath of fresh air. Sameer comes from behind and put his hand around her waist.

Sameer- kaisa laga?

Naina- bhut... Bahut... Bahut sunder... Thank you.

Thanking him naina kissed his cheek. They headed inside, sameer gives the keys to her. She unlocked the main door and opens it. The door directly opens in living room. Big living room, a sofa set is placed between it. It has two big windows which opens side of house. Naina slides the curtains from windows and opens it. Moving ahead there is small temple hanging on wall inside the kitchen, an open kitchen, it's attached with living room. Naina lit diya in temple. They moves towards room. One room beside kitchen and there is two rooms upstairs. They opens door of master bedroom naina delighted to see that. They quickly set their stuffs at its place. After doing that they roamed at terrace. Samaina are really happy with the house.

Sameer- naina yaha tumhari help k liye maine ek helper bhi rakha hai. But ek problem hai!

Naina- kya?

Sameer- wo subah 7 se sham k 7 baje tak hi rahega yaha. Matlab tumhe ek ghanta akele rehna hoga.

Naina- koi baat nahi sameer I'll manage. Waise bhi kaun sa hum yahan humesha rehne wale hai.

At night they arrange small get together, Anand, Bela, Rakesh, MunDit, SwaPri they comes to their new home. Sameer arrange dinner from hotel and MunDit comes with chocolate cake. Anand, Bela and Rakesh happy to see that their son-in-law loves their daughter so much. He completed her all wishes and they are not only happy for their daughter they feel proud at their son-in-law too. The way he turns into a hard-working man.

Samaina are alone, naina is combing her hairs after changing in comfortable clothes in their bedroom while sameer is in kitchen putting water bottles in fridge and filled water jug for themselves. Just then naina feels someone passed through corridor and front of the room's door. Her head immediately turns towards the direction. She put comb on dressing table and walk towards door.

Naina- sameer...! Kya tum ho?

Sameer who us in kitchen heards her voice.

Sameer- naina kya hua...? Mai kitchen me hu...! Pani leke turant aa raha hu upar...!

Naina moves towards window, looking at sky and lost somewhere... She talks with herself.

Naina- koi tha to... Ya nhi... Pata nhi... Ho sakta hai mera vehem ho...!

Sameer arrived with water bottle and place it on side table.

Sameer- kya hua hai naina... Tum aise kyu bula rahi thi?

Naina-wo... Wo... Aise hi ..! Chalo sote hai... Bhut neend aa rahi hai mujhe...

Sameer- achhaww.... Tumhe... B..Hu..T... Neend aa rahi hai?

Naina- haan aarhi hai...

She replied in innocence without looking in his eyes which is glittering mischievously....

He scoops her in his arms and moves towards bed... Kissing her forehead he make her lay on bed like fragile flower. She gives naughty smile to him and winks. Sameer looks at her with shock. Without wasting a second she pulls him to herself holding his shirt 's collor and sealed his lips with hers.

After celebrating their anniversary with making go crazy for eachother finally they sleep mid night cuddling each other.

Unaware the presence of something.....

They are busy in their own love World...

Forgetting about everything....

A black shadow appeared in their balcony.......

Looking at sleeping figure of Samaina....

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

So ab tak to aap readers ko pata chal gya hoga ki ye ek horror story hai.

I am trying to write something new.

Hope you all love it.

And if no...

Then please tell me I'll delete it immediately...

Ignore mistakes.

-khamosh ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro