9.🤎Aware🐺

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Krish howled and turned making both the girls shocked.

He was in his normal human form. Just his nails and colour of eyes didn't change. They were same as before when he was in wolf form.

Tara,"You are becoming normal again."

Krish," Yeah! I think so."

Sona," But you said you don't know how to."

Krish,"Yes! I don't know how I turned back. I am already frustrated, don't make it worse. Let's go."

Tara,"Right! But you are going to tell me each and everything what all you both have hid from me."

Krish," I will tell everything tomorrow."

Sona,"You owe me some answers too."

Krish," Umm..yes...later but..."

Sona,"KRISH😠"

Krish,"What? Can't anyone let small werewolf like me rest?"

Tara shouts," What this big idiot wolf needs is to answer that what the hell is going on?"

Krish pouted like a disappointed child and runs towards his house's direction.

Tara and Sona also ran and followed him but he seemed fast.

They were at starting of their lane but saw Krish climbing over his's house's wall. Their wall is little high to climb comfortably without the ladder. Tara and Sona quietly opened the gate and went inside.

His door was closed from inside so, they went outside his window but he had already closed it from inside and draw curtains also.

Sona," Ye kya?😟"

Tara," He is like this only. We will see him tomorrow but can you tell me what is going on?"

Sona," Yes..yes... Listen."

They sat on swing in Tara's house's gallery and Sona told him everything.

Tara,"So, Krish was not making an excuse that day!"

Sona," Yes! It was me who lied because I had a intuition that he will get healed. Chances were 10% according to my estimation because all this seem good and true in stories but in reality it's not. Only crazy persons can think. Practical life is different."

Tara," Yes! It's unbelievable."

Sona,"I am very sorry Tara. I talked with you so badly. I just wanted to send you back that's why I said all that without thinking."

Tara,"It's fine. I also said bad things about you. I am sorry too. You are really a good friend of him and in future you will be a good __ (wife) too. "

Sona," __ dash?"

Tara," I think you should fill that blank yourself or you will get shy."

Sona looked down and blushed.

They talked for some more time and then went to their rooms and slept.

Next morning

Krish opened his eyes and saw two pairs of eyes staring him. They were Tara and Sona.

Krish,"Aahh! Mummaa ghosts!"

Both,"Shutup!"

Krish,"How you both entered inside?"

Tara," This is my house too and we have keys of each room."

Krish lied down again and pulled blanket over his face.

Krish," Go away! I want to sleep."

Tara pulled the blanket from his head and poured a glass of water on his face.

Sona put hand on her mouth," Haww!"

Tara," Good morning kid wolf."

Krish,"Haahh! Ye kya tarika hai?"

Sona," Yeshh! This is not done."

Tara," Sona! You don't say anything to me. You were so getting ignored. You should have done it before me."

Sona,"Hmm... But I have never behaved like this with him."

Tara," There is first time for everything sweetheart.😏"

Krish said to Tara," She's not your sweet.. Aaahh! Sonaas!"

Krish couldn't complete what he was about to say because Sona poured whole bottle of water on him.

Tara," Very good!"

Krish," She is psyco from starting and now you too."

Tara," I am not psyco you are dumb."

Sona," You are calling me psyco? Go! I will not talk with you."

Krish," This is my room so, I will not go."

Sona," You are asking me to go?😡🥺 Fine! I will go and never return."

Krish jumps out from bed and hold her wrist," No..no..no... I didn't said that. I am sorry."

Tara," If you are done with your drama, can you tell what happened last night?"

Krish," No!"

Sona," Krish please!"

Krish," Sona please! Stay away from all this."

Sona," Why? No...I won't..."

Krish," I know you care for me a lot and worry for me too but"

Sona," But what?"

Krish," I don't want you to be any danger because of all this..because of me."

Sona," What? Nooo! How can you think like this? You can never hurt me."

Krish," Yes I can. That's why I was refusing to accept in front of you that I am a werewolf now. I know I am from first night and I believed too and it's scary. If I did something with you unknowingly then I will not be able to forgive myself.

I was just behaving like that, refusing and acting carefree because I want you to stay away from all this. Infact stay away from me. It will be better for you. From now on forget I am your lo..friend. You never knew anyone named Krish in your life."

Sona got tears in her eyes and slapped him.

Krish put hand on his cheek but he was not shocked. He knew she will behave like this. He looked down with tears in his eyes.

Sona," Is it so easy for you to walk out of all this we have? Tell me! (After pause of some seconds)
How could you even think like this? How can you think I can stay away from you? (In low voice) How would you stay away from me?"

Tara silently moved out from the room, giving privacy to both.

She hold his collar and pulled him towards her, which made him look up.

Sona," Why this silence? Don't have answe..right? You get uncomfortable if I don't talk with you for some minutes then how can forever? You get jealous when some other boy talks with me even casually. Then how can you say this?"

Krish didn't said anything.

Sona," Now, don't keep standing like daily soaps female lead. Speak..."

He hold her both cheeks," Yes it's true I can't stay away from you but I have to. Keeping you safe is my first on my mind and I don't know what I will do when I will lost my control over myself. These powers which I got, look nice from distance but in real they are dangerous. I am dangerous.
I never remember what I do when I change... What if I hurt you? What will I do then?"

Sona," What do you mean by you never remember? Last night you changed first time and you talked fine with us."

Krish," Last night was not first time and I talked because you both were already there while I was changing and I was talking with you already. Sometimes I remember and sometimes I don't."

Sona," What do you mean by sometime I remember and sometimes I don't and when did you changed for first time?"

Krish," Next night when I got bitten. After coming back from dinner with you, I slept in my bed but I woke up in jungle. I don't remember how it happened? When did I go?"

Sona," Why didn't you told me?"

Krish," Because I was not sure myself and I want to keep you away from all that.
That day I screamed at you unnecessarily but I was tensed already because of healing of my wounds and because of my increased listening power.

Then when I screamed at you I got more shocked. Not only because I got angry on you because colour of my eyes changed. You didn't noticed because you were in shock because I screamed but I saw my eyes in your mirror which was behind your back. And when you ran to your bathroom I saw scratches on your table and my elongated nails. They became normal, I don't know when I became busy in persuading you."

Sona," I know everything. I had seen your eyes and my scratched table at very same moment only."

Krish," Whatt??"

Sona," Yes! I thought you didn't realized but you are aware."

Krish," Yes sweetheart I am aware of every change my body goes through. But it's dangerous for you. You have to maintain a distance from me."

Sona," No! I don't."

Krish," Yes! I most of the time forgot when I change and went to jungle and what I do. In initial 4 days I when I found myself in jungle I was so shocked. Then at 5th day set a camera before going to sleep and next day when I saw the footage I was so shocked. I saw myself in a different way. Then when I know I try to focus and remember then I got reminded of all."

Sona," You got reminded means you can learn how to remember and slowly slowly you can learn how to control yourself. Last night you recognised me and your sister and talked with us that means you had some control over yourself. You can learn it. Practice it.
You can get better but don't send me away from you. I can't live far from you. I don't care whether you are human or half animal. All I want is you."

Krish," But you deserve best. Not a monster."

Sona," No! You are not a monster. You are my Krish. I am telling you if you tried to create a distance between us or tried to stay away from me I will do something bad."

Krish," No..no..no..."

Sona," I know what's right for me and what I deserve. It's my decision not yours. Understand or want another slap?"

Krish," No..no I understood. But what if I hurt you?"

Sona," No you won't. I trust you."

She hugged him and he hold her back.

Sona," Promise me you will never go away from me."

Krish," I promise you I will always be with you. I will never leave you alone."

Sona," I love you!"

Krish," 😯"

That's all for now.

How was this part? What do you think?

And yeah read the latest update of my other Collab story,"Chat on khidki." Its Pearbhi special update. All the Pearbhi/behir fans do read it's part 7  titled 'Secret Shippers'.

Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote.

BB

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro