Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hoh'Ro gazed up at Vol'jin as the one called Thrall left, shaking his head in confusion. The female Troll's eyes moved lazily over to Vol'jin as she drew closer to his throne, "So," she put her hands on her hips, "Warcheif. . . definitely an improvement ta Darkspear Chieftain." she gave an amused grin.

This earned her a soft chuckle from Vol'jin as he arose from his seat and approached the red-haired female. Vol'jin gazed down at her with his vibrant eyes and spoke, "It be good for mah' soul ta see one of mah' good friends again." he said as he rested his hand on her shoulder, "Thank ya fo' comin' on such short notice, Hoh'Ro."

Again, he rolled those r's in her name so fuckin' perfectly-

Hoh'Ro smiled up at him and gave his arm a pat, "Of course, Warcheif. I be 'ere ta serve. " she winked at him in an amused way.

Vol'jin blinked before he sighed and pinched the bridge of his long nose, "Ya gonna be teasin' me 'bout this whole Warcheif t'ing till da day da loa take mah' soul, aren't ya?"

"As often as I can wit'out gettin' flogged, Vol'jin." Hoh'Ro giggled as she bowed her head, before she spoke again, "On a more serious note . . . not dat I mind bein' summoned 'ere, but . . ." she rubbed the back of her neck, "What exactly is it dat ya need me 'ere fo? Da letter was . . . unclear." she shrugged.

Vol'jin walked back to his thone and slumped down into it as he spoke, "Bein' Warcheif of da Horde comes wit' many challenges. Every decision I be makin' has consequences, good an' bad." He folded his hands under his chin as he stared at her, "I be makin' enemies every day, Hoh'Ro. . . I need someone I can trust."

"Me?" she pointed to herself, blinking in surprise.

"Rokhan be busy wit da Darkspear tribe," Vol'jin reasoned, "an' you an' I go way back."

Hoh'Ro couldn't resist, "Ya mean when we met via you falling face-first into raptor shit?"

Vol'jin froze, feeling a serous heat rise in his cheeks as the horrid embarrassment. He reached up and covered his face, "Ya still remember dat eh?"

"Like it was yesterday." Hoh'Ro mused, trying to subdue her laughter.

"Anyway," Vol'jin rushed to change the subject as he spoke, "I be needin' someone I can trust. Someone I know who won't stab me in da back." He lifted his gaze to her, "Can I rely on ya?"

"As always." she said with a fond smile, "Ya 'ave my loyalty, mah' Warcheif. Forevah' an' always." she said with a bow.

Vol'jin couldn't hold back the. smile that spread across his face.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro