//23 - somebody come get him

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

{REUPLOADED}

Concept: Harry finds out what Cal does as a side job to his YouTube channel.

[1650 words approx.]

//

Harry POV

"So, you work in a strip club?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows slightly.

"Yeah. And you bought me for the night?" Cal responds, an edge of amusement to his tone.

"I didn't mean it in a weird way," I say, watching as he takes a seat on the black leather sofa, the only piece of furniture in the small room. I sit down awkwardly beside him, but make sure to leave plenty of room between us. I can't understand how he seems so comfortable here.

"In what other way could you have meant it?" He questions, seeming genuinely curious.

"I did it because I wanted to talk to you. It's not every day that you find out your flatmate is a stripper," I say, looking away. I feel a little guilty about stealing any willing clients away from him, but I did pay, so he can't complain too much.

"Alright. I can tell you have questions," he muses, leaning back slightly. "Ask away."

"Why're you doing this?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"I enjoy it. And it pays well if you're good at it, which I am. So it's a win-win really," he explains calmly. I honestly can't understand how he could enjoy something like this. It seems so... lowly.

"Have you ever fucked anyone?" I ask next, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, I have," he says. How is he so relaxed about all this? "It's not required, but sometimes I want to."

"Aren't you afraid that one of your clients will recognise you? And your friends will find out? Your fans will find out?"

"And judge me like you're doing now?" he retorts, his tone slightly defensive.

"Sorry," I mutter. "It's a little bit odd finding out that your supposedly straight best mate works at a gay strip club."

"Speaking of, what the hell are you doing here?" He says, raising a brow. "You have a girlfriend." I sigh lightly. I haven't told him yet. Only Simon knows so far, he was there when it happened.

"We broke up. It doesn't matter," I say, shaking my head when he gives me a pitying look.

"If you insist," he replies, patting my knee gently. A thought suddenly occurs to me. Simon was the one who suggested that I spent a night out, to take my mind of things. And he actually recommended this place strongly, which is the only reason I came to be honest. Is it possible that he knows Cal works here?

"Can I ask you something else?" I say slowly.

"Sure."

"Does Simon know you work here? He's the one who told me to come," I say, and he looks up at me once again.

"Yeah, he does. He found out when he came here with JJ once for a night out."

"JJ knows too?" I say, slightly shocked. He gives me an amused smirk.

"Yeah, JJ knows. I'm surprised he managed to keep it to himself as well, to be honest," Cal laughs, and crosses one long leg over the other. I suddenly find myself feeling very conscious of where we are again, my instincts telling me to get out of this room. Get the hell out of this room, and take him with me.

"Can we get out of here?" I say, and he gives me a confused expression.

"I'm meant to be working, Harry," he says, patiently.

"Well, I bought you for the night, so they can't exactly tell us not to go out. Just please, for the love of God, change your clothes first." His attire consists of a tight grey T-Shirt, and black jeans that seem like a second skin, practically painted to his body. I can see every dip and curve of his legs, no matter how small. Including the very obvious outline of his dick.

I sense him about to come up with some reason not to, so cut him off before he can. "I spent all the money I brought with me on you, because I was worried, so you definitely owe me." I came here to forget my problems, and find a way to spend the night other than alone. But somehow, I've ended up with even more worries than before. All of them about Cal.

"What you did doesn't change the real reason you came here," he says, looking away. "I can get you your money back. Go and find someone else to spend your evening with."

"And leave you for some other guy to come and have? No, not happening," I say, surprised by the possessiveness in my voice. He seems to be too, looking back up at me sharply.

"Harry, if you don't require my service, there's no point in you being in here," he says firmly. I get the distinct feeling he's about to tell me to leave instead of asking, so I do the only thing I can think of to get him to let me stay.

"What if I did want your service?" I say, and he stares at me, very confused. I feel myself flushing slightly, and have to look away from his piercing gaze.

"Then I'll provide," he says, but still sounds like he's trying to work out the motive behind my change of mind. If I'm honest with myself, Cal is exactly what I want right now. I don't know if it's because of how he looks, or my sheer desperation, but it's something. The idea of him is so appealing now that I think about it more, as if it's what I craved all along but never knew.

I shuffle a little closer to him, but he makes no attempt to sit up properly, like he doesn't believe I'm actually going to follow through. See, that's where he's wrong.

"What are you-" he starts, but is cut off by me leaning over and pressing my lips to his. He lets out a muffled noise of surprise, but recovers, and begins to kiss back slowly. I wind my fingers into his hair, deepening the kiss, and shift so that I'm now straddling his lap. He makes no objection, moving his hands; one cupping my cheek and the other resting lightly on my waist.

"What was that?" He asks when I pull away after a minute, sounding slightly breathless.

I just grin at him. "Me realising that it's you I've wanted the whole time." He gives me a look of surprise, but I sense an undertone of relief and happiness.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted you to say that," he says, and I lean in again, wrapping my arms around his neck this time. This kiss is different, it's slow, and meaningful. His lips move smoothly against mine, and I'm certain that I could never get tired of this feeling.

"I have an offer for you," I say after pulling away again, and looking him in the eye.

"What is it?"

"You carry on working here, but you can't fuck people," I say, and he seems like he's about to protest, until I continue. "Because you'll be fucking me instead."

He looks over me, a dangerous glint in his eye. "I like that deal," he purrs, moving his lips to my jaw, and pressing feather light, teasing kisses there. I lean into his touch, and he makes his way down my neck, not making any marks just yet. But I do feel his teeth graze my skin slightly, making me shiver.

Just when I think he's about to move to below my collar to mark me, I feel him begin to suck lightly on a spot on the side of my neck. A very visible spot. I would complain, but it feels so good. And there's some part of me that loves the idea of having something visible to tell people I belong to him.

"Cal," I whimper as he gently bites down on the spot. I can feel him smirk against my skin, before pulling away.

"Well, don't you look pretty when you're all flustered," he teases, briefly leaning in to meet my lips again. "Still want to go out?" He asks, and I just raise my eyebrows at him. Slowly, I grind down onto him, making him groan lowly.

"What part of you thinks I want to go out after that?" I growl into his ear, and roll my hips down onto his again. His breath hitches slightly, having not expected this from me.

"If you don't stop doing that, I'm going to have to fuck you," he mutters breathily.

"Give me your best."

//

I'm lay back on the sofa, panting heavily, with Cal collapsed on my chest. He had originally promised that he would take it slow, but I quickly put an end to that idea, begging in my lust driven state for him to ruin me. I don't regret it exactly, but my ass really fucking hurts now. I feel him pressing gentle kisses to my chest, his breathing still slightly laboured.

"Are you alright?" He asks, looking up at me carefully.

"I'm sore, but I'll live," I respond, and smile at him.

"I'm sorry. I should've gone easier on you. It was your first time receiving after all," he worries, giving me an apologetic glance.

"It's fine, I enjoyed it," I reassure him.

"You want to head home so we can clean up properly?" He asks, pushing himself up onto his elbows.

"If you feel like carrying me there, sure," I say, only half joking. "But I thought you were meant to be working?" I add, and he smiles at me.

"Screw work for tonight. I'm taking you home," he grins, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Sounds good," I smile back. I can't think of anything that I'd like more than being close to him right now. This beautiful man, who I fell for without even noticing.

//

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro