//28 - kinky...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

{REUPLOADED}

Concept: Cal finds out that Harry can be quite kinky when he wants to be.

[3720 words approx.]

//

Freezy POV

"Okay, so one person asks... oh dear," says Lux, reading over the question. Harry and I are doing a Q&A with Lux for his channel, and so far, the questions have been quite tame. But something tells me this one isn't.

"What does it say?" Asks Harry, looking intrigued.

"Do any of you like getting choked?" Lux reads, before shaking his head. "I don't, but I can pretty much guarantee Harry does. He's such a bottom," he adds jokingly. The younger boy just blushes.

"Well..." Harry starts, and Cal looks at him wide eyed.

"Wait, you actually like being choked?" Lux says, horror apparent in his tone.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't," says Harry.

"Hold on a minute, you've never told me this before," I say, looking at my boyfriend with a surprised expression. He just blushes more.

"Don't get offended just because I haven't told you about every kink I have," he laughs.

"Whatever. So when did you find out?" I ask.

"I had a one night stand with this guy, and he was pretty rough. Choking, all sorts. I guess I just enjoyed it," he shrugs.

"Why haven't you ever asked me to do it to you?" I say, a little hurt that he didn't feel as if he could tell me this.

"Not many people know how to do it right," he says simply.

"Wait, wait, wait. There's a right way to choke someone?" Lux asks, seeming a little more interested.

"Yeah. Most people think you should just wrap your hands around someone's neck, or press down on their windpipe, but that's not right," Harry says.

"Alright, do tell. How do you do it right?" Lux asks, leaning forwards.

"I can't really show it very well on myself," Harry says, raising his hands to his throat. "But you need to push your thumbs down on either side of the windpipe." He demonstrates, and I hear his breath hitch slightly, before he moves his hands away.

"I didn't know that," says Lux, looking at Harry.

"So what does it even feel like?" I ask, and Harry turns his attention back to me.

"I can show you if you like," he says, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Alright, sure," I say with a shrug.

"Lift your chin up a bit," he instructs, and I comply. "Ready?" He asks, placing his hands on either side of my neck. I just nod, and he when he presses his thumbs down, it cuts off nearly all of the air flowing into my lungs. I shake my head at him, and he removed his hands instantly.

"Nope, nope, don't like that at all," I wheeze, running my hand over my throat.

"You alright?" Harry asks, placing his hand gently on my knee.

"Yeah, fine," I say, grinning at him reassuringly.

"Thank you Harry, for that lesson on... choking," says Lux with a laugh.

"You're very welcome," Harry responds, a joking edge to his voice.

"And before things get too weird, we're gonna move onto the next question. This one is from..."

//

Harry POV

"Hey Harry?" Cal says, and I look across to where he's sat next to me on my bed.

"What's up?" I respond, putting my phone down so I can give him my full attention.

"Can I ask you something?" He says, looking slightly nervous. I smile at him.

"You just did, but sure," I say, and he rolls his eyes at me playfully.

"What other kinks do you have? I don't mind if you don't want to tell me, but ever since earlier, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it," he rambles.

"I'm not gonna tell you," I say firmly, and he looks slightly disappointed. He doesn't say anything in response though. I smirk at him, and reach over to run my fingers across his jawbone. "I can show you though," I say suggestively.

"What, really?" He says, surprised. I shuffle closer to him, and move to sit in his lap.

"If you think you're up for it," I purr, laying my hands on his chest.

He swallows thickly. "Fuck yeah I'm up for it," he grins, resting his hands lightly on my waist. I quickly lean over and reach under my bed, searching for the black box I keep there. I find it, and hand it to Cal.

"There," I say, smirking as he opens the lid. He looks up at me darkly.

"You dirty boy Harold," he growls, setting the box aside for now.

"That's right," I say, before climbing out of his lap, and laying down on the bed beside him, with my hands above my head. "Have your way with me. Ruin me. I'm all yours."

//

Freezy POV

"I'm all yours."

Those three words send shivers down my spine, at mere the thought of him putting himself in this vulnerable position for me. I move so that I'm on all fours above him, straddling his hips. I use one hand to hold his wrists firmly above his head, and the other to support my weight.

"Harry," I murmur, leaning down to kiss him gently. He kisses back instantly, moaning softly into my mouth. I swipe my tongue across his bottom lip, requesting silently for access to his mouth.

"Cal," he whines gently when I pull away.

"What first?" I ask.

"First, you're going to stop asking me before you do things," he chuckles, moving slightly against my hands. "You're in control babe. Do what you want," he purrs.

"In that case..." I growl, sliding my knee between his legs, smirking when he gasps as I brush his cock lightly. "Take your shirt off." I let go of his wrists briefly so that he can comply, quickly tugging his shirt over his head and tossing it onto the floor.

"You look so sexy baby," I purr, running my hands along his chest and stomach.

**HUGE PART SKIPPED BECAUSE I'M LAZY, AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FAR TOO LONG**

"No, don't," Harry whines, as he watches me reach into the drawer of his bedside table to get a condom. I retract my hand looking down at him, slightly confused. "We're both clean. Fuck me raw. I want to feel you cum inside me," he demands.

"Alright," I say, before coating my bare cock generously with lube. Harry eyes me hungrily. He strains against his handcuffs, whining at me gently. "What's with all the noises, baby?" I ask, my voice smooth.

"I need you so bad Cal," he moans, trying to get closer to me. I pin his hips firmly to the bed, and he whines again.

"Stop moving around so much," I growl, and dig my nails into his skin. "Be patient. You'll get what you need." He bites his lip, looking up at me expectantly. I reach into his black box once again, taking a minute to find what I'm looking for.

"Do you want to use this?" I ask, holding up a long, thin piece of black fabric. He nods. I lift his head up gently, and tie the piece of fabric around his face, so that it covers his eyes.

I run my hands slowly down his body, starting from his shoulders. When I reach his nipples, I rub them gently with my thumbs, eliciting a moan.

"Don't tease," he begs, but I just smirk, and ignore him, continuing to play with his nipples. His back arches off the bed slightly, trying to get a more intense feeling. After a minute or so, I move on, continuing down his torso.

I finally grip his hips again, and ease myself into him. Harry moans loudly, a flush making its way down his neck.

"Cal," he groans, straining against his restraints again. I give him a minute to adjust before I start moving, slowly at first. He tries to move against me, but I keep his hips pinned firmly down.

"Stop trying to move, baby," I say lowly, thrusting into him with more force. "Or you'll pay for it later," I add, but it's an empty threat really. He whines upon hearing my words, but goes still. I can feel his muscles twitching under my fingers, like he's itching to get closer.

"Harder, Daddy," he moans, making me blush. I move my hands to rest on his ribs, and lean down closer to him.

"What did you just call me?" I purr huskily, pleased when he blushes a brighter shade of red.

"Daddy," he says timidly, turning his head to the side. I smirk down at him.

"You've gone all shy now, have you, baby?" I tease, rubbing my thumbs over his ribs. He whimpers at me quietly. I angle my thrusts slightly, not taking long to find his sweet spot. He squirms under my grip when I do.

"Please," he moans, arching his back to try and get closer again.

"Please what?" I say, leaning down to suck marks into his chest, smirking against his skin.

"I need more, please Daddy," he pants. "It feels so fucking good."

"You're such a slut," I growl, pounding into him harder. "Look at you, taking my cock like it's nothing, and still begging for more." He flushes more with embarrassment, but to my surprise, he moans loudly at my words.

"Keep talking," he says, confirming my suspicion that shaming is one of his kinks.

"You want me to keep telling you what a dirty slut you are?" I ask, letting my teeth graze his skin. He whines gently, and I move my hands from his rib cage to the sides of his neck. "Say it baby," I command, pressing my thumbs into the sides of his windpipe.

"Yes," he chokes out, his breaths coming in short. I relax my hold for a minute so that he can speak. "Tell me what a slut I am Daddy," he whimpers, and I press my thumbs down again. He lets out a choked off moan.

"You're so dirty baby," I mutter, letting my breaths fan over his face. "I wonder how long you've fantasised about this. About me, fucking you raw, and taking complete control over you. Dominating you, choking you. Carrying on until you can't stand, let alone walk. How long have you wanted it?"

I release my hands from around his throat so that he can speak. "Too long Daddy," he whispers. "I'm close."

"Already baby? What do you want me to do?" I ask, moving my hands back to his hips, and thrusting into him faster.

"Touch me. Jerk me off," he pleads, his voice ragged.

"Since you've been so good for me..." I say, trailing off as I brush my hand teasingly along the underside his cock. His breath hitches, and he throws his head back. I wrap my hand around his dick, and start stroking slowly, his precum leaking onto my hand.

This only lasts for about a minute, before I feel him tighten around my cock. As soon as he does that, I pull out, and take my hand away from his dick, denying him the orgasm he so desperately needs. He moves against his restrains, whimpering quietly.

"Why did you do that?" He complains, lifting his head up. I'm pretty sure that even if he can't see me, he's glaring in my direction. I reach out to remove his blindfold, and his handcuffs. He sits up, and looks at me.

"Don't question me," I growl. "On your knees." He complies without any more questions, going down onto his hands and knees in front of me. I wind my fingers into his hair, and push him roughly down so that his chest is now pressed to the mattress. I let go of his hair, and then cuff his hands behind his back.

"Is this still okay Harry?" I murmur, using his name to let him know I'm being serious, and leaning forwards to press gentle kisses to his shoulder.

"Fuck yes," he pants, craning his neck so that he can see me. "Come on Cal. I want you to finish me." I grip his hips tightly, looking down at him. He really does look amazing like this, with his ass in the air, shifting impatiently as he waits for me to fuck him again.

"You look so good baby, you know that?" I praise, and he scoffs quietly.

"Whatever," he responds. He's definitely realised that I'm stalling slightly to tease him. "Just fuck me, please Daddy." He tries to rock his hips back into me, but I grip them firmly to still him. He moans loudly when I finally press the tip of my cock to his entrance.

"Cal," he whimpers, lifting his chin up so that his voice isn't muffled by the pillows.

"Who?" I tease, starting off straight away with an unrelenting rhythm, gripping his hips tightly enough to leave bruises.

"Daddy, please," he moans, moving his hips slightly to meet mine with every thrust. This time, I let him do it. After a couple of quick motions, I find his prostate, and he arches his back even more to give me a better angle. "Fuck, right there."

"That's it baby," I say, digging my nails into his skin. "Louder. I want everyone to hear the pretty noises you make when I'm fucking you from behind." I pick up the already ruthless pace, all thoughts of lasting gone from my mind. It just feels so fucking good.

"I'm close," Harry whimpers after a minute. "Please let me cum this time Daddy. I need it, I don't think I can take much more." He sounds so desperate. I can feel heat starting to coil in my stomach as I reach around him to take hold of his cock.

It only takes a few quick strokes before he releases into my hand, shaking, and moaning my name as he does. Once I'm sure he's finished, I wipe my hand on his stomach, and return it to his hip, starting to chase my own pleasure with more vigour. He's a lot looser since he came, but still feels incredible.

"Come on Daddy," he whines, as I continue thrusting into his shaking body. "Keep going. I want you to cum in me."

"You're gonna make Daddy cum, are you?" I ask, and he nods, before clenching as hard as he can around my cock. The feeling is intense, it takes only a couple more sloppy thrusts before I finish, buried deep inside of him.

"Yes," Harry moans. "Fill me up." I hear him let out a small, pained whimper, and I'm almost certain that he's just cum for the second time in under a minute.

Once I'm completely finished, I pull out, and uncuff him. He collapses onto his side, massaging his wrists and panting heavily. He tries to grab a hold his box again, but can't quite reach it. He looks up at me, with a pleading expression. I just smile at him softly, and nudge the box over to where he can reach it.

"Thanks," he murmurs, putting his hand inside and rummaging for something. I look at him, confused, until he pulls out an anal plug. He shoots me a smirk, before pushing it inside himself. I blush slightly.

"You really wanted my cum, didn't you?" I ask, slightly amused. It's his turn to blush.

"Yeah," he says, looking away. I smile at him, and put the rest of his things back into the box, before putting it down beside the bed. I get up and grab a towel from the bathroom, and use it to wipe myself down. I then shuffle over to Harry, and gently clean him up a bit.

When I'm finished, I get up again to put the towel in his wash basket, and turn the lights off. We can clean up properly in the morning. But now, Harry seems absolutely exhausted. I lay down on my side next to him, pulling the covers over both of us, and wrapping my arms around his smaller frame. He returns the embrace, burying his face in my chest.

"Are you alright baby? It wasn't too much?" I murmur, slight concern in my tone. He looks up at me with those beautiful eyes, a reassuring smile on his face.

"I'm fine Cal," he responds, tangling our legs together. "That's probably the best sex I've ever had. It wasn't too weird though, was it?"

"It wasn't weird at all Harry. It was hot as fuck. You shouldn't worry about me thinking that things you're into are weird," I reassure him. "As long as it doesn't involve someone dying, or something crazy like that, I don't mind trying stuff out with you."

"Thanks Cal, that makes me feel better," he says. "Sometimes I do like getting pretty kinky." He adds the last part with a small laugh.

"Kinkier than just now?" I ask, and he blushes a bit.

"Sometimes, yeah," he responds. "Never too much more though. So come on then, let's see if after that, you can guess my kinks."

"I think I got a few," I muse. "Hair pulling and choking, but I knew those two already." He nods to show I've got it right. "You liked being bound, is that a kink?"

"Yep," he says.

"And, you have a daddy kink?" I say, sure of myself with this answer. He nods at me.

"What kind of sub doesn't?" He laughs.

"You liked it when I shamed you, so is that one?" I ask, cocking my head.

"Yep, that is one too. I have a bit of a praise kink too, but less so. It's quite weird," he says with a slight shrug.

"That is a little odd. How can you like both?" I say, intrigued.

"They're both good, but in different situations. Ya know? So, praise is better in vanilla sex, and shame is fucking hot in more kinky, rough sex," he explains.

"Yeah that makes sense," I reply.

"Anything else?" He asks.

"I don't think so," I say. He grins at me.

"You sure? There was another kinda obvious one," he says, blushing slightly. I wrack my brains.

"I don't know babe," I admit. "I'm just clutching at straws a bit here, but you really wanted me to cum in you. And I'm pretty sure you came again when I did. That isn't a kink though, is it?"

He looks at me shyly. "Yep, it is. And just to embarrass myself further, I did cum twice," he admits, the tips of his ears burning pink.

"Don't be embarrassed about it baby," I say, leaning in to press a kiss to his forehead. "I think that anything you do is hot as fuck, and that was no exception."

He nuzzles his face under my chin, peppering kisses to my collar bones. "You're too sweet Cal," he murmurs, with a yawn. "I love you so much."

"Love you too Haz," I respond, burying my nose in his hair. "Get some sleep, you seem exhausted."

"Okay," he yawns. "G'night Cal."

"Night Harry."

//

Lux POV

"Jesus Christ Harry, look at the state of you!" I exclaim when Harry walks into the kitchen, looking very dishevelled, with Cal following just behind him.

"I'm not that bad, am I?" He asks, with a yawn, coming over to put the kettle on.

"Mate, I recommend you look in the mirror," I say, looking him up and down. His hair is a mess, his lips are red, and kiss-swollen. There's a collection of hickeys across his collar bones, and thumb shaped bruises on both sides of his throat, just by his windpipe. His wrists are bruised, and he walks with a slight limp.

"Oh, give over Lux. He looks gorgeous, as ever," says Cal dismissively, moving over to lean against the counter by the sink. "If you think this is bad, you should see the rest of him." Harry blushes at this, and pretends to ignore his boyfriend.

"TMI Cal," I say, giving him a disgusted look.

"Hey, I'm just surprised you didn't hear it," he laughs. I look at him darkly.

"I did hear. I was just being polite, and not mentioning it," I shoot back. "I don't exactly want to bring hearing Harry call you 'Daddy' back into my head." Harry groans, seeming embarrassed, and walks over to Cal, burying his face in the tallers chest.

"No need to be embarrassed Haz," Cal grins, wrapping his arms around Harry. "I told you to be loud, and you were loud, so what?"

"So, I don't want to hear him being loud," I bite back.

"Fine. I'm very sorry Cal, for wanting to have a bit of fun with my boyfriend," Cal says sarcastically.

"Sounded like more than 'a bit' of fun," I say, raising an eyebrow.

"You're right Cal, it was," Freezy grins.

"Okay, can we stop talking about how Cal fucked me senseless last night, please?" Mumbles Harry, his voice muffled by Cal's shirt. Cal tilts the younger boy's chin up, and kisses his forehead gently.

"Sure babe," Cal says, and Harry finally pulls out of his arms to continue making tea.

"Thank you," he mutters.

"Hey, I'm not done with the questions yet," I say, leaning on the counter opposite Cal.

"Oh yay," says Harry sarcastically. "Come on then, we may as well get it over with."

"What the fuck happened to your wrists?" I ask, reaching out to grab his arm, and examining the bruises. Harry sighs.

"Ever heard of handcuffs?" He quips, pulling his arm out of my grip.

"You kinky fuckers," I laugh, and Harry just grumbles something along the lines of 'it's too early for this'.

"Anything else you want to know about our sex life? Maybe a list of all my kinks? A handwritten schedule so you know exactly where and when we're going to fuck next?" Huffs Harry, handing a cup of tea to Cal.

"I'm good thanks," I respond, wrinkling my nose.

"Well, stop being nosy then," he sasses, wrapping his arms around Cal's waist. Cal just smiles fondly at the grumpy boy, and hugs back, resting his chin on the top of Harry's head.

"Point taken," I say, grinning at the pair. As much as I hate having to hear them every time they fuck, since Harry is so ridiculously loud, they are really cute together.

I guess I can let it slide this time.

//

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro