Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

MAIL

Constantine Aleandro Azcona IV
To: [email protected]
Employee Satisfaction

Good day, Ms. Azcona.

I would appreciate if you would let me be aware of your standpoint regarding this situation. A personnel of mine from the Client Services department attached the wrong file on their email. The said document contains complaints and grievances about me and the company. Here are a few lines directly lifted from the file:

- ALAM MO BANG ANG MAHAL-MAHAL NG COST OF LIVING DITO? TAPOS BWAKANANG NAPAKALIIT NAMAN NG SAHOD?

- Hilig-hilig mong mangngarag ng tauhan mo tapos di ka man lang magpasalamat pota. Napakarude mo. Di ka man lang tumatango pag ginigreet ng good morning amputa sino ka jan??? E kung iwan ka kaya naming lahat nang mablangko ka???

- Pangit mo talaga ang hirap mong pakisamahan.

What should I do?

I trust your better judgment, older Azcona.

The wiser Azcona,

Vice President - Investor Relations
Azcona Holdings, Inc.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Cirsten Alexandra Azcona
Re: Employee Satisfaction

What the hell, Stanley? Work mail talaga? For a moment I thought it's some sort of serious emergency. Uso mag-instant message. Try it.

And OMG, who's that?  HAHAHAHA I think you need to work on how to be a good boss talaga. Can you send me the whole doc? I wanna read it! 😂

And for the record, I am the wiser Azcona 🙄 If you're the wiser one then why are you asking for my assistance?

- - -

Best,

Cirsten Alexandra Azcona
Vice President - Internal Audit
Azcona Holdings, Inc.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Re: Employee Satisfaction

I refuse to send you a copy of the document. I handle all files sent to me with confidentiality.

By the way, stop using emojis on your emails; it's unprofessional.

- - -

Vice President - Investor Relations
Azcona Holdings, Inc.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro