6."Who are you?"

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Caught you, little girl."

She gulped in fright at his cold gaze and pushed at his hands that held her. "W-What-? What are you doing? Let go of me!"

"Not so fast, habibti." Within a blink of an eye, he had her in a steady grip and picked her up like a baby.

"Y-You-" She fumed as his hands gripped her hips and looked up with a glower. "You bastard!!" A handsome bastard. The perverted man was a stunning guy with dark brown hair slicked back in an absolute perfection, his skin was tanned golden brown and he was wearing some kind of traditional long dress. She didn't know what to call it but the dress was as black as his thunderous eyes.

"Hm?" She flinched as he smirked at her. He didn't quite take that insult well and she bit her lower lip in contemplation . "I won't run, please."

His eyes softened or was that the light but he yielded and let her down on her feet carefully. Taking advantage, she slipped through his hold with a drop and spun away from him. But it took barely a second and he grabbed her by the strap of her bag and pulled.
She wriggled her way out of the bags and all he caught was her duffel bag and she was sprinting.

She had barely crossed the gazebo when he caught up to her and snatched her up in his arms.

"No- I- let go!!" She wriggled in his arms in protest but he held her still and looked at her in a reprimanding manner.

"Enough."

She flinched at his chiding voice but didn't let that deter him and glared back. "What do you want?"

She was really testing his patience now.

"Me? I wanted a peaceful weekend but a cute little cat sniffed around at the wrong place and I had to spend my personal time catching her." He chuckled humorously and turned to walk back towards the entrance of the hotel.

"I didn't see anything." She mumbled in a weak defence and he hummed.

"Sure, you didn't." His deep voice was laced with amusement.

"So, how about we call it truce and you let me go?"

"How about a no?"

She glowered at him and looked ahead as he pulled up at the entrance. A heavy detailed security was stationed at the entrance and she gaped as a man stepped forward and bowed low in front of the brooding man.

"Your highness."

Her head whipped towards the tall man in disbelief. Y-Your highness Just what did she get herself into?

"Y-You! Who the heck are you?"

"Mind your tongue, miss." The same man glowered at her. "You are in the presence of his highness, the crown prince of Alzarqa, Kahlil Sulaiman."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Don't forget to vote and comment*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro