Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/n: comment truth or dares ;-;

Bakugou looked at the paper Todoroki gave him. Apartment C13? He shrugged and went inside. He took his phone out to message Todoroki, but realized he doesn't have his number. "Shit."

"Hey." He turned around and saw Todoroki. He walked past him and into the apartment building. Bakugou followed the multicolored boy with a huff. The two got onto the elevator and headed to the apartment. "Bakugou." He looks at Todoroki. "Please, don't make Nicholas mad."

"Tch." Bakugou shook his head befire crossing his arms. "What could happen if I did?"

"Well when it comes to his friends he gets very defensive." Todoroki mentioned.

"Does he get violent?"

"No." Todoroki replied. Bakugou gave him a confused look. What could Nicholas do if he got him mad? If he's not violent then what would he do? Bakugou was about to say something, but the elevator door cuts him off. "I mentioned to Nicholas that you were coming over with me."

Bakugou nodded as the two walked to the apartment door. Todoroki knocked and after a few minutes Nicholas opened it. He lets them in and glances at Bakugou suspiciously. "Hey Shoto, Bakugou right?"

Bakugou nodded and glanced at Todoroki. "You let him call you by your first name?"

"Yes, we're really close friends." Gay together? Has Todoroki been lying? Kirishima's poor heart.

"I'll go make some noodles." Nicholas mentioned before heading to the kitchen that was connected to the living room. "So... Bakugou how long have you two been friends?"

"We're/we are not friends." Bakugou and Todoroki piped up at the same time.

"I see." Nicholas nodded before cleaning his glasses. While Nicholas made noodles the high school students worked on their papers. Nicholas watched the two and for some reason he felt like something was off.

When Nicholas got done cooking Todoroki had gotten a phone call so he left the room. Nicholas handed Bakugou his bowl and sat down on the couch. "Thanks I guess."

"Don't ever hurt Shoto." Nicholas told him.

"What?" Bakugou glared at the older male.

"I said, don't hurt Shoto." Nicholas glared back. "He has been a good friend to me so don't lay a finger on him."

"Why would I want to? You're making me sound like I'm dating him. I am fucking not dating him. If anyone does in the future it would be Momo or Kirishima." Bakugou mumbled. Nicholas rolled his eyes and took his phone out. Bakugou looked around the room and saw a bookcase. Something strange was on it. "You went to UA?"

Nicholas looked at him and then the book case before looking back at his phone. "No, my brother did."

"Where's your brother?" Bakugou asked. His brother is probably a weak hero or across seas. He never heard of a hero with a brother named Nicholas.

"In the nearest cemetery." Nicholas replied.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro