Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/n: Semi-important thing at the end! Plus would y'all want a book 2 of this? If so who's the main focus on?

"Today marks tragedy. The missing boy, Nicholas Yamada, has been found floating face down in a lake near by." It was the next day after finding the truth about Jamie, and Bakugou and Todoroki stared at the TV.

Nicholas was dead.

"A funeral ceremony will be held in a few days for family and close friends." The TV reporter mentioned. "Strange being his brother was found the same way years ago."

"Thanks Sara-Lin, speaking of murder and death the villain they dubbed Life-Forse is getting closer and closer to UA grounds. What does this mean?" A different reporter asked.

The two teens watched in silance. The villain that's killing hero's killed a freaking civilian. A civilian.

"Wait, that doesn't make sense." Bakugou huffed. "Nicholas said his brother died at UA."

"When did you speak to Nicholas?" Todoroki glanced at him.

Bakugou realized his slip up. "Uh pfft duh! The day we went to his apartment for that report."

Todoroki squinted his eyes at him in confusion. "You're lying."

"No I'm not!" Bakugou defended.

"Yes you are. Your nose twitches when you lie." Todoroki mentioned and Bakugou reached to touch his nose without thinking. "I was joking, but that confirms it."

Fuck. Time for the truth. "He came over the night when you went on a date with Kirishima."

"Oh..." Todoroki nodded. "What did you guys do?"

You know made out on the exact couch we're sitting on. "We talked."

Todoroki nodded again before releasing a yawn. "How did you sleep?"

"Honestly not so well Icy-Hot." Bakugou grumbled. He wanted to tell the truth and say 'I was thinking of you', but he knew he couldn't say that.

"Was it because what Jamie said?" The taller male questioned.

"Yep." Bakugou lied once more. "I mean, why would he want to be a villain?"

"From how the world is going I could understand why." Todoroki replied. "Especially after the school year is over. They are supposed to-" Todoroki stops himself from finishing his sentence.

"Destroy them..." Bakugou whispered and Todoroki nodded. "They can't... They can't do that. Those kids are fucking alive."

The two stayed in silance. What could they possibly do to stop the school from terminating the kids?

"You would be a great dad in the future." Todoroki whispered.

"Only with you by my side." Bakugou stated without thinking. Todoroki looked at him. "What I mean is... The only kid I would ever want to take care of is Jamie, and you're his dad too."

"Of course." Todoroki shrugged.

Bakugou gulped. He needed to tell Todoroki something important. "Todoroki I l-"

Beeeeep

Todoroki looked at his phone. "Aizawa and Midnight sent out the next assignment. Enroll the kids into school."

"Oh fucking great, you know what that means? Parent teacher conferences." Bakugou groaned.

Jamie watched his parents talk from the end of the hallway. What did mommy mean by destroy him? His heart felt weak and sad as he watched the two. He didn't know why, but it felt like something bad was going to happen.

A/n: I just really love the fact Jamie calls Bakugou mommy.

I'm just picturing Bakugou in an apron with Jamie on his hip helping him cook or kissing Todoroki on the cheek.

Okay I go by Jason, but it no longer fits like it did once before. One person suggested Felix and another suggested Jax or Kye. My best friend (who keeps forgetting my pronouns) said I look like an Alex. Another person said Shawn or something.

I just don't know anymore T_T

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro