Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jamie felt scared in a way. He poked his food as he sat at the kitchen table with his parents. Should he mention the lady he saw or no? Yuki, Haniko, and his teach said that there was no lady, but he wasn't so sure.

His teacher said it was most likely an imaginary friend. But something about the lady didn't sit right with him. "Who's Everly Yamane?"

Todoroki stopped eating when he heard his son. "What was that?"

"Who is Everly Yamane?" Jamie repeated. He was pretty confused, but fear started to pull him in. "I met her at recess."

Bakugou watched Todoroki and Jamie. So? Jamie just met someone at school. No big deal, right? "Jamie can you go to your room? I need to speak with daddy. Okay?"

Jamie nodded to Todoroki and left to his room. Todoroki instantly looked at Bakugou. "We got a problem."

"That being?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

"I'm 95.9% sure this Everly Yamane person is the one going around killing people." Todoroki explained and Bakugou looked at him skeptical. "You don't believe me? Well look at it this way. Lemon and Nathaniel was brought here by the school and what is the first thing that Lemon asks me when she's here? Do you know a Everly Yamane."

"So that could mean anyth-"

"Nicholas mentioned her before." Bakugou frowned. He was bringing him up again.

Bakugou realized something and he looked at Todoroki with some fear. "Everly killed his brother."

"What? How do you know that?" Todoroki asked him deeply confused.

"He told me, the night when you went out with Kirishima on that pity date he came over and we... Talked." Bakugou explained. "He said that a girl named Everly killed his brother Jonah."

"Oh my gosh, what if this Everly person really is the killer?" Todoroki asked worried. What if Jamie was next?

Bakugou shook his head. "Not possible."

"How come?" Todoroki asked.

"That same night I did some research... She died in a car accident." Bakugou scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"That's not possible! Jamie said he saw her." Todoroki said more worried than he was before.

"Have you ever thought that maybe Jamie can see ghosts?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro