Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jamie sat in the same spot he sat yesterday during recess. Haniko was sent to the office because something their teacher called a nervous breakdown and Yuki was playing tag with some girls he didn't know.

"Can I sit with you?" Bakugou looked over to see a boy with brown to fading green hair.

"Uh I guess?" Jamie questioned and the boy sat with him. "I'm Bakugou, Jamie."

"I'm Raku, Shota." The boy smiled brightly. Something felt off. "I heard you don't have your quirk yet."

"Um yeah." Jamie shrugged.

"Weakling." Shota smirked. "Probably won't get one either."

Jamie stared at him confused. Weakling? But this kid barely knows him. "No I'm no-"

"Yeah you are." The kid chuckled. Shota didn't say it rudely, but in a very friendly manner. Jamie know though that none of this was friendly.

Shota started saying a few more mean things to him and Jamie felt tears start to swell up. He didn't want to cry, but the tears free fall down his cheeks. "You going to cry? What are you a baby?" Shota laughed.

Jamie kept crying and he started having trouble breathing a little. He watched as Shota started walking away laughing and joining with some some kids playing soccer.

Jamie hugged his knees and kept crying. Was he a weakling? Was he a baby? ...did he not have a quirk?

"J-jamie?" Jamie looked up to see Haniko. She had her own tears. "W-what's wrong?"

"N-nothing!" Jamie got up and rushed inside the school. Has he rushed past other kids more emotions flooded into his small heart.

But halfway back to his classroom he felt it.

Absolute calmness. He felt confused right after. Why was he feeling so calm? He shrugged it off and went back to recess before he got into trouble.

---

Jamie waited until his Bakugou picked him up, sadly Shota's picked him up at the same time. Bakugou took Jamie's hand and they walked past Shota's parents. Bakugou heard the smallest sound come from the kid. "Weakling."

He wanted to say something, he wanted to yell, but for some reason he didn't. He just felt regret and sadness. "Learn to fuc- freaking teach your kid to by nicer." He glared at the kid's parents before walking away with Jamie.

On the way home Bakugou dialed a number on his phone. "Hey... I'm sorry Deku."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro