Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/n: Having a little writer's block.

Y'all like Lemon? What is she up to? How does she know Endeavor?

Todoroki couldn't believe this, him and Bakugou were at the aquarium. Still no one said a word.

"So about Jamie." Todoroki started. "I... I'm worried about what might happen to him."

"Same here." Bakugou huffed. "The school told us that the kids would be switched off at the end of the year, but... They're real."

Todoroki nodded and looked at some jellyfish. Bakugou stopped and looked at them too. "Funny how most of their body is made out of water. No brain or heart, just floating along in the water."

Bakugou nodded and watched the jellyfish. He glanced down to Todoroki hand and he wanted to reach for it, but he stopped himself. "The murders are pretty strange."

"I had gotten a text a few weeks ago. I think it's connected." Todoroki mentioned before scrolling threw his phone to find the screenshot.

Where's the justice, Todoroki?

Bakugou looked at it then Todoroki. This phrase was on a card at each crime scene. "You know what this means?"

"Uh no?" Todoroki questioned and looked at Bakugou. He realized how close their faces were.

"You might be next." Bakugou whispered. He didn't know why, but he started getting closer to the taller male.

"Maybe..." Todoroki did the same.

Crash!

Both boys pulled away and looked behind them, water was rushing over to them. Oh fucking shit. Bakugou thought.

"Help!"

At Endeavor's house

"Why you little-"

"Pay up old man." Jamie held his hand out. "I won fair and square." A card fell out of his shirt sleeve. "Oops..."

Endeavor glared at the kid before his phone started ringing. "What?!" He hissed. His expression quickly changed from one of anger to one of confusion. "What? Alright hang on I'll be there in a little bit." He looked at Jamie and realized something.

He hand no where to drop Jamie off.

A/n: If you didn't read the news chapter I got a one shot book going.
Request any MHA/BNHA character or if you want one of the OCs mentioned in this

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro