Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/n: Hah 69 👀
Also I headcanon that Bakugou wears hearing aids.

Jamie was half asleep and ready for a nap when they got back to the apartment. He was in Todoroki's arms and Bakugou was searching through his pockets for his keys. "I can't believe what happened... Jamie almo-"

"But he didn't Icy-Hot." Bakugou told him. "He didn't and that's all that matters."

"But Baku-"

"We'll make sure that never happens again." Bakugou stated. With each word he sounded a bit worried, but Todoroki could tell he was trying to hide it.

He opened the apartment door and they walked in. Todoroki placed the kid down for nap and Bakugou sat down at the kitchen table.

Todoroki soon returned and sat down with his roommate. Bakugou picked at some dead skin on his hand before looking glancing at Todoroki. He opened up his mouth to say something, but Todoroki cuts him off.

"You wear hearing aids?" Todoroki questioned and Bakugou stiffened a little before nodding.

"Uh yeah. My fucking hearing got bad so Shittyhair suggested getting them." He huffed and looked away. He honestly hated that he had to wear them.

"Oh." Todoroki nodded in understanding. He glanced at the table and then Bakugou.

"About Jami-" The two of them shuts their mouth before opening again. "You can g-"

Bakugou shook his head before motioning for Todoroki to got first. "About Jamie... I- I want to introduce him to my mother."

"Wait, as in the same crackhead lady that-" He shuts him mouth after he already pointed at his scar. "Wait I-"

"Yes, and I'm taking him tomorrow." Todoroki got up and started walking over to his room. "I'm going to bed early."

"Wait I-"

"Night Bakugo." Todoroki called before she had shut his bedroom door.

Bakugou looked at his feet. "Shit."

Next day with Lemon and Enji

"I'm so freaking nervous." Lemon whined as she sat down waiting for the doctor to come into the room.

Enji stood in the corner awkwardly. Well 'awkwardly' was the only way Lemon could describe it.

The doctor soon came in and saw Lemon and then Enji. When he saw Lemon he gave her a small nod and a smile. When he saw Enji he looked a little taken back. He quickly looked between the two. "I- uh- Endeavor?"

"She wanted someone who she trusts to come with her and her parents are not in the country." Enji explained.

"Oh! Sorry I thought y-" he cleared his throat. "I Endeavor I need you to step out for a moment while we run a few tests."

Enji nodded and waited out in the hall. After awhile the doctor came out saying he could come in and the doc went down the hall. Enji walked in and sat in a chair. Lemon was nervously sitting on the exame table.

"I'm so nervous. I mean what if I am? What will Tokoyami think?" Lemon kept ranting and questioning.

"I literally do-" Enji got cut off by the doctor walking back in with a clipboard. "That was quick..."

"Congratulations, you're pregnant." The doctor smiled and Enji noticed the fear that tried to slip through Lemon's fake smile.

"Yay!" Lemon cheered, but Enji knew it was fake.

He seen that fake smiled on Rei... He knows how scared Lemon is.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro