Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Todoroki felt eyes on him all throughout class. He hoped and pleaded he wasn't caught by Bakugou. The school day came to an end. Bakugou left class, and waited outside of the room for Todoroki. He needed answers. Was it him? Was it not? Mist students already left and gave him confused looks. Probably confused why he was staying out in the hall instead of going to his dorm or something. Even Aizawa already left, mumbling something about an idiotic loud mouth.

He was about to leave thinking he missed Todoroki leave, but saw red and white hair out of the corner of his eye. He grabbed the person's arm, and pulled them into the classroom. Right after he shuts the door and looks at Todoroki. He stared at the taller male thinking of what to say. "Are you messing with me?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Todoroki replied stone faced.

"Let me see your phone!" Bakugou hissed. He needed to know if Todoroki is the one messing with him or not.

"I do not see why I should." Todoroki placed his hands in his pockets. "Why do you want to see my phone so bad?" He took his phone out and looked at it before looking back at Bakugou.

Bakugou just rolled his eyes and grabbed Todoroki's phone. He turned it on, and stared at Todoroki. "Passcode?"

Todoroki sighed. "O715." He replied.

Bakugou looked at him confused before nodding. "Of course your passcode is Deku's birthday." He unlocked the phone and when to the messages. He couldn't find anything showing je was messaging him. The only thing that was arpund the time Aizawa told him to get off the phone was a message to someone named 'Nicholas'.

He handed the phone back before leaving without another word. Todoroki watched him leaving before smiling lightly. He was glad he deleted the contact and messages between him and Bakugou. Todoroki puts his phone back in his pocket before heading to the library. He was halfway there when he received a message.

Unknown

Thanks to you I harassed someone for their phone.

Todoroki knew who it was instantly.

Why did you harass them?

They were told to get off their phone right after I got your last message...

Who did you think I was?

Todoroki, Shoto

Really? Poor him.

Fuck you...
Where are you?

Todoroki looked around thinking that Bakugou maybe seeing him. He looked back at his phone.

Why? Are you a stalker now?

No! I just don't think it's fair that you know who I am, but I don't know you. Depending on where you are it may give me a clue of who you are.

That surprisingly make sense
Fine I'm Denki

Liar. He's right next to me.

You caught me. I'm not him, but I'm not telling you who I am.

I'll find out one day
Just give me a hint

Library

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro