Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/n: Very short but still important.

Bakugou and Todoroki has clearance to look through their apartment. It was one of the ones that was not burned up that much. Bakugou was able to get some of his clothes and a lot of stuff that had deep value. Same with Todoroki.

"Um, Shoto." Todoroki looked at Bakugou who was looking into Jamie's room. "You need to take a look at this."

The taller male walked over after stuffing some clothes in a bag. He looked into his son's room to see nothing was burnt. Unlike the rest of the apartment the room looked untouched.

Except...

Except for the gasoline can in the middle of the floor.

Todoroki's phone started going off. "Hello?" It was Jamie's school. "We'll be right over."

~(°¬°~) at the Todoroki's house hold

"Eh- it hurts Enji."

"Just stay still Lem."

"Enji! Th-thats to big!"

"Well it's the only one I got!" Enji grunted. "There." He stated as he placed the bandaid on Lemon's bleeding knee. "You got to be more careful."

"I honestly don't know how it happened. My knee just started bleeding." Lemon smiled and fixed her skirt. She released a small sigh. "Nathaniel had to go back to the U.S. His grandpa is sick." She sipped her tea.

"Sorry to hear that." Enji replied.

"Are you really?" Lemon smirked.

"Nope. I know nothing about that boy." Enji stated and then galred at Lemon. "Did you use your quirk."

"Nope." She smiled and winked. "You just said the truth on your own."

"Liar." Enji huffed. Lemon stared at her tea with a sad look. Enji felt like he needed to do something so he placed his hand on hers. "What's wro-" She started crying. "Lemon?"

"I-i-i just... I don't know what to do!" Lemon cried and accidentally dropped the tea on her lap. "I have to tell Tokoyami, but I'm scared." Enji got up and went around the table so he could easily talk to her, but right when he did she hugged him and cried into his chest. "I-i..."

Enji slowly wrapped his arms around her and lightly rubbed her back. He didn't know what to do and it scared him just like how Lemon was scared about the baby. "Lemon- I..."

"Zzzzz."

"And she's asleep." He sighed and picked her up. He carried her to a room so she could sleep as he cleaned the broken tea cup.

A/n: *holds up shield* Plz don't come after me!

I already feel bad after writing Mineta smut and Denki/Deku smut *_*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro