Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jamie sat in the back of his class at a circle table with Yuki and Haniko. Each one was drawing a picture of a dream they have had. "What are you drawing Haniko?" Yuki asked curiously.

"A dream I had a few days ago. Bird dad was marrying his mistress, and grape dad was crying in the bathroom." Haniko kept looking at her picture as she colored in small blue flames at the bottom of Lemon's dress.

"What's a mistress?" Jamie questioned.

Haniko looked at the boy. "My future step-mom."

"Looks like auntie Lemon." Jamie pointed out.

"Yep." Haniko replied. She looked at Yuki to see the girl was drawing a picture of two girls in wedding dresses. "What's that?"

"My wedding with Misaki." She pointed at a little girl in the front of the class. "She will be my wife one day."

"I-"

"Love me Misaki!" Yuki yelled then hid under the table.

"I'm only five and a half and I already fill like I'm in my thirties." Jamie sighed as he continued to draw the nightmare he had a few nights ago.

He glanced outside and then fully looked outside as he saw a dark figure standing out in the rain. He swore it looked like Everly, but with shorter hair. Something felt off.

Some where else.

Enji sighed, he really needed to explain to Lemon to stop calling and asking to go to doctor appointments with her. He saw the girl walk over and they both went inside the private clinic.

Enji sat down as Lemon sighed in. She walked over nervously. "Shouldn't they have done this last time?" Enji huffed.

Lemon shrugged. "Yeah, but they were also pretty busy." Lemon stated. Time went by and they waited and waited. Enji was getting even more annoyed, but the sound of rain was somewhat calming him.

"Lee-Yang, Lemon?" A nurse walked over amd Lemon nodded. "Follow me please." Lemon took Enji's hand and forced him to follow. She was pretty strong for a small lady. Once they got into the room the nurse ordered for Lemon to sit down. "So know how long you are?"

"Uh no, that's why I'm here. I was supposed to find out last time, but they just did texting no actually ultrasound or anything." Lemon explained to the nurse.

The nurse nodded, answered a few questions, and left. A few minutes later the doctor walked in with some type of machine.

"Hi Lemon." The doctor greeted. They used the machine to conduct an ultra sound, but because it early in the pregnancy the um thing went somewhere else. Luckily Enji was looking away at the monitor instead. "Now we use this before eight weeks, and then we change it to- oh."

"Wh-what?" Lemon whispered a little scared something was wrong.

"Oh my." Enji also whispered right after a heartbeat filled the room. Lemon looked at the monitor. There was a sack looking thing on the monitor, but something seemed off about it.

"Congratulations miss." The doctor smiled. "You're having twins."

At the villains' hideout

"Got any three?" Toga asked.

"Go fish." Spinner replied.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro