Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/n: First an update on the covid thing from last year with my family... My step-mom died on the 14th of August and her funeral was the 22ed. I have been trying to stay calm through all of this and I don't show my emotions much. Writing has been helping a lot.

Second note. In the list a lot of them didn't get points so i had to fill it in as much as i could.

~Class 1-A Cutest Boys~
Fumikage Tokoyami
Denki Kaminari
Shoto Todoroki
Katsuki Bakugou
Izuku Midoriya
Mazou Shouji
Eijiro Kirishima
Tenya Iida
Mashirao Ojiro
Koji Koda
Hanta Sero
Yuga Aoyama
Rikido Sato
Minoru Mineta

Todoroki saw the list on his desk, as did all the other class 1-A students. Each one has a copy, and no one knew who made it. Who would write this?

"I can't believe this!" Aoyama cried. "Why am I so low on the list?"

Sato shrugged not really caring he was so low. "Wow Izuku, you got number five." Mina told him and the green haird boy stared at the list in confusion, a small blush was on his cheeks.

Tokoyami also stared at it in confusion. Why did he get the top spot? He glanced at Lemon and saw she quickly looked away. She wrote it?

Todoroki was surprised he got second place. "You deserved the top spot." He heared someone whisper. He couldn't tell if it was Kirishima or Katsuki, based off of Katsuki's face though Kirishima was the culprit.

"Alright everyone settle down," Aizawa told the class making most of them sit. Class started, but Todoroki didn't pay much attention. He was distracted by everything that has been going on. He glanced around the classroom taking in some details on how his classmates changed in just the few months of having kids. Most, as expected, seemed tired.

Something caught Shoto's eye specifically, Denki's phone. It was poking out of his bag, and vibrating. The name Bird Brain was on the screen.

He wondered who Bird Brain was, but remembered it wasn't any of his business. Why would it be? Speaking of phones he notices his light up as Aizawa's back was facing the class. He saw it was from Bakugou.

Icy-thot?

Uh, what?

Fuck! Auto-correct!!!
Icy-Hot!!!
Momo is staring at you, I don't like it.

So?

She shouldn't stare at you

Jealous?

No!
Besides I got a question

What is it? I'm trying to listen to the lesson. You should too

Just nevermind

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro