Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next morning everyone got ready and met at the breakfast table. Jungkook couldn't meet Taehyung and Yoongi's eyes after what happened last night. Tae was confused as to why Kook was behaving so. Finally thinking it as his prayers being answered he sat down and started his breakfast. After all this, the four of them drove to the office.

"Jin actually your office isn't here but two blocks from here. Namjoon sits in his own office and not with us. Do you want me to show you?" Yoongi said.

"No thanks Yoongs I will find my way." he said with a beautiful smile.

"WOW! not even a day went and the lovers are already catching on each-others habits...I am impressed'' Tae clapped his hands excitedly.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked.

"He means that both you and Joon call me 'Yoongs'...that's all" Yoongi answered to Jin instead of Tae and Jin then turned towards his brother, all red with embarrassment....

''Shut up Tae!"

Jin then comes forward and places a kiss on his brother's forehead "Best of luck baby bro!"

"You too hyung!..Hwaiting!" Tae replies and both smile and lead towards their offices.

AT JOON'S OFFICE

Jin enters the office and reaches at the reception to find a girl in full-sleeved properly buttoned shirt working on a computer.

Well the people are really presentable here~~Jin thought

"Um excuse me I have come here for the interview for the post of the CEO's personal adviser" Jin asks.

"I am sorry but what did you say?"

"I said I have come to interview for the post of the personal adviser" Jin asks yet again.

"Sorry sir there must be a mistake. There is no such post as personal adviser in this office and definitely there isn't any vacancy." the receptionist answers.

"Sorry but your CEO offered me this job. See I even have his visiting card." he says showing her the card.

"I am sorry sir but everyday thousands of people come here for job claiming to know Mr.Kim and hundreds have his visiting card. I will tell you the same thing again. There is no vacancy or such post." she then returns to the computer.

Jin is confused now. He was sure Joon offered him a job. Slowly walking out of the place his anger had started to rise up...he hated being lied to. In his anger he took the card and dialed the number.

"Hello Kim Namjoon here."

"You filthy liar!"

''Excuse me who is this?"

"Oh who is it...I will tell you who it is. It is the same guy you were fucking flirting with last night, the same guy you offered a job and wanted to drop home...REMEMBER!!"

"JIN...Oh hi-"

"Hi my foot...you lied about the job. I came here to find there is no such job."

"Wait what...oh fuck wait! ...I am coming down.''

"Please don't. I am leaving." he shouts and disconnects the call and starts to walk away. Joon on the other hand runs for the elevator and finally out of his office to find Jin walking away. Shouting his name he finally catches up and pulls Jin towards him by his forearm.

"Sorry..sorry. My people don't know about the post I offered you that is why she had no idea about."

"Then why did you offer me a post which doesn't even exist. I swear if this is your way of flirting I will kick you in your balls right here."

Joon gulped but then said "Actually Yoongi and I are expanding our business globally and domestically and seeing your qualifications I offered you the job so that you could help us."

"How do I know you aren't lying?"

"Here wait I will call Yoongs and you can ask him." and he continues to make a call.

Once the call is made Yoongi confirms what Joon said and now Jin is cooling down. Seeing the awkwardness he offers Joon to have a coffee with him as a sorry for his misunderstanding and the latter accepts it grinning from ear to ear. As they drink the coffee they tell each-other about their past and normal life and likes and dislikes. Both end their coffees and walk towards the office. They don't say a word but are over the moon assuming this to be their first date.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro