Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The days went by happily. Jin at his office had become friends with almost everyone and talked a little too. But some of the employees weren't happy because of his arrival. Their wish granter and need fulfiller was now busier being whipped by the new adviser.

Yes they would ask for favours from Joon after sleeping with him and he too happily obliged thinking it would keep them away but lately he wasn't entertaining or even sparing glances at his staff. Jin was pretty oblivious to the reason for such behaviours. Except singles, man-whores and sluts everyone was pretty warm to him. The office also provided Jin with a fully furnished 2 bedrooms flat in the city where both the brothers moved to after staying for three days at Yoongi's. Although he was an adviser, slowly Joon turned him into his secretary, assistant and everything. Basically now, to get to Joon, employees would have to go through Jin. Jin was more than happy to do this too for his obvious crush on Joon. They would often go on dates, lunches or dinners, sometimes to other places also. Even Tae seem to approve of them,helping his hyung dress up for all his dates. However this calmness was short lived when one morning Namjoon's ex-girlfriend decided to show up.

Like other mornings Jin and Tae did their chores and left for office. After reaching their Jin picked up Joon's and his coffee and his planner and headed to Joon's office only to find a young woman standing there in low cut dress with bare back,leaning on the desk and in front of Joon while he sat on his chair. His face was blank while the lady was continuously fiddling with his tie.

"Babe I heard things like you are dating someone...Is it true??"the lady asked.

"Even if I were why the fuck would you care.....YOU BITCH!"

"Oh baby! Please don't swear...its bad manners" she said in a seductive voice.

"Leave will you. My assistant will come in any moment and I don't want him to see you" he spat at her.

"Wow hiding me from him already. Next we know you will be cheating on him with me too....kinda naughty but cool" she clapped excitedly.

"The only cheater here is you now just leave" his anger now was pretty evident.

Jin heard all of this but before he could leave the door opened and the slut walked out.

"So you are the one he is whipped for?" she asked grabbing his jaw nails digging into his cheeks." I must say his choice in men is too good but he is mine.....SO BACK OFF!!"

"I would do so if you were in a bit more respectable place." Jin said sassily eyeing her dress.

"You dog!" she spoke.

"You bitch.....Well sorry no swearing." he chuckled and bowed mocking her.

"You are too proud of yourself boy. You think he likes you?"

"Yes he does!" Jin said proudly.

"So you must have done the deed right?...I mean it takes him no time to show his love. So tell me did you do it." She asked with an evil grin as if she already knew the answer.

At this Jin was quiet. It's true that they kissed but those were mere pecks or short kisses. They never actually made out or did anything beyond it and this sudden question had zipped his mouth.

" Mr.' whatever you are' let me tell you this I know Joon from his childhood. He never holds back his emotions or actions and judging by your blank face I can clearly say you are merely his trophy wife and nothing else." With that she laughed and left, leaving a shocked Jin outside Namjoon's office.

The whole day both of them made no contacts with each other. Neither did they eat nor drink coffee together. For Jin it was understandable that he was confused but for Joon not speaking made him even more sad. The aptness of her words was getting to his head and in these thoughts he forgot that it was already past his office timings. He then packed his stuff to leave but found the light in Joon's office were still on so he decided to check. There he found Joon with a glass of alcohol looking at the skyline.

"You didn't leave?"

"No. Had work to do." Joon answered without turning around.

"Yeah, I know you didn't even call me once." Jin spoke softly.

"Sometimes I like being alone Jin."

"Alone or alone with that lady that came today?" Jin asked.

Hearing this Joon turned his chair to face Jin only to find him exactly at the same place where Jihee was standing.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Joon asked in an irritated tone.

"You very well know what I mean."

"I don't so kindly fucking explain!!" Joon said gritting his teeth.

"Why haven't we done it Namjoon?Am I not good enough?...Am I not your type?. ..Am I not fuckable?" Jin asked tearing up a bit. Through his teary eyes he looked at Joon and asked in a whisper "Am I just a trophy?"

"What the fuck Jin who told you this!!"

"Then why haven't we had sex?" Jin now literally shouted at him.

"Would you really like sleeping with someone you merely went out with for some days cause I have no problem in doing that but can you?" Joon asked as his came closer to Jin's ear.

At this Jin was quiet. It's true that he wouldn't do such a thing and he also knew that getting angry at Joon was of no use. He was just being respectful like he had said he would be. Finally gaining some confidence he moved his head up and stared at Namjoon and said in a seductive tone...

"You are right I won't do it but if that someone is Kim Namjoon I would not waste even a second before letting him take me."

That was it for Joon as he pushed Jin back on his desk and started devouring his plump limp as is he was hungry for them since ages.

There will be smut in the next chapter. Just a head's up ;P

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro