Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next morning Jungkook gets up late. He was still a bit sore from yesterday but none the less tried to walk around. The first thing he finds out is that Tae had not slept with him in the same bed and he was glad because he did not know what he would say to the other if he sees him. He tried to find him in the house but failed. Finally he reached the kitchen where he found a breakfast plate readied and covered and a small note on top of it.

"Good morning Kook. Sorry you won't find me when you wake up cause Jin hyung called me back to the house. However I have cooked pancakes for you and also bought you some orange juice. So please have your breakfast. I will meet you at the office.

P.S -Yoongi hyungie asked you to call him when you wake up

-Tae😊"

After reading the note a small crept on Jungkook's face and after freshening up and having his breakfast he called his hyung.

"Good morning hyung! you asked to call you?" he said in a chirpy voice.

"Oh I see Kookie is happy now." he chuckled and Kook blushed on the other side of the phone.

"Well as much as I would love to talk, you need to come back so that I can hand you the papers appointing you as the Acting CEO. I am leaving for Busan today to set up another unit of ours there."

"Why me hyung??...Namjoon hyung can be the CEO too." he asked nervously.

"Joon is leaving with Jin and going to New York to carry on with other set ups so you will be the head. Also don't worry Tae will assist you at all times. He is pretty smart."

Kook had no reply. He simply sighed accepting and got ready to leave for the mansion.

--------------------------

Tae had woken up to the ring of his phone early in the morning. When he checked it, he found-

45 missed calls from Jin Appa
20 missed calls from Yoongi hyungie
5 missed calls from Brother stealer
60 messages

He literally fell of the sofa when he saw this. He was confused as to why so many calls were made to him when he had already informed them about being out for the night. Sitting up he called Jin.

"Hyung good morning..why did you call?" he said in his deep raspy morning voice.

"I am sorry Tae I know you informed but I immediately have to leave for New York with Joon and I have a meeting to attend in an hour. Can you please pack my bags and ready everything...please!?"

"No I am not your servant." he teased.

"Pretty please I will cook you your favourite meal before leaving I promise....please please PLEASE!" he could hear the other whining now.

"Ok ok I will do it don't cry but only cause I love you a lot." Laughing he sets to call the next person.

"Hello good morning Yoongi hyungie!"

"Good morning Taebaby. I hope you have things sorted now. Anyways I am leaving for Busan today so please ask Kookie to call me back when he gets up. Also please tell about the deal to Jin too, I don't want problems in the future." he spoke as if he was a father explaining things to his child.

"I will hyung...bye. Love you!!"

He then thought wether he should call the third or not but some things popped in his mind--

First Namjoon is elder to him ~~like he cared.

Second he is friends with his favorite hyung ~~but we aren't in school to follow groups.

Third he might be his future brother-in-law ~~like he gave two shits about relations.

Fourth Jin hyung will be angry ~~well can't really make him angry.

So out of this fear he called the third and he might have also had a little fight with him about how the other is stealing is hyung and taking him away.

----------------------

After everything is done and is ready Tae and Kook arrive at the airport to wish their hyungs a safe and happy journey. They watch as the three slowly disappear into the airport while they keep on waving like kids. Amongst all the things, Tae forgets to tell Jin about the deal but shrugs it off thinking it is not something important because Jungkook is just like his previous flings.

Only sexual...

No feelings...

And he wanted to live in this fantasy bubble escaping his true emotions.

For Jungkook it is still a bit confusing but he decided to go with the flow and follow what his heart said cause that is what his hyung asked him as a promise before he left.

------------------------

Hola readers,
From this point forward I would be stressing on Yoonmin and bits of Namjin and Vkook might pop up but Yoonmin will be in focus for a while until further updates.

Thank you all for your support
Love you lots..
❤💖💕❤💖💕

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro