#23 | ©️ New Covers 2023 💛

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here are some fresh covers for a few of my current stories. Hope you all enjoy!

FIRSTLY - A brand new cover for this book! Along with some other minor changes.

Biggest one to note - I now have a proper portfolio at the start of this book. Feel free to check it out if you guys would like! ⚡️

©️ X-GRAFX | 2023

The Cursed Gift | 2023

Chapter 28 was recently published. So go on and check it out! I have written 40 chapters so far and as the days go by, more will be published for you guys to read.

This is the story I am currently focused on 🔥

Sincerely Alyson | 2023 ✔️

Currently in the process of sending it off to agents so it will only be up for free until the end of the year. Please read it now if you'd like before it leaves Wattpad forever!

Much like the other stories I have published, they have been deleted off here.

The Mystery of Hector Forest | 2023

It is on hiatus as of right now but I will return to it eventually. I am in the middle of re-writes & edits before it can return to Wattpad better than ever!

Let me know if you guys are still vibing with first person POV or if it is the right choice to make it third person POV instead.

LITTLE SNEAK PEAK

©️ Being You | PREVIEW

This is a mini story I have been working on behind the scenes and it will go live hopefully soon! In the mean time, please enjoy one of the optional covers I have made for it 🔥

That is all for now!

Let me know what you all think in the comments below. I would welcome the feedback wholeheartedly!

If you guys would like a cover made for one of your stories, please see the 'Request a Graphic Form' section of this book!

Have a great day, my loves ✨

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro