¥13.[H] ACCOMPLICE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

slight smut warning

Inside the mansion echoed the lustful sound. 

Daisuke: I love you so much... Why can't you just accept me and be mine?

Every thrust drives Y/n who is under the blindfold crazy. Though Y/n resists, he made her efforts all worthless, as he's enjoying the pleasure.

Daisuke: Y/n, your body didn't seem to hate me though, it's squeezing me tight down there.

Y/n: Shut up, you..

Daisuke locked her lips with a kiss, he was sure that these words coming out of her mouth won't be anything nice about him, after all, he betrayed their contract. The one was to be punished was no other than Daisuke himself, however, he's enjoying every seconds of his life while Y/n, an innocent girl is enduring it all.

Daisuke:  I'll make up to you after this,  just be a good girl.

Y/n: No way in hell..

Daisuke: Then you'll have to wait until the aphrodisiac wears off then.

Without Daisuke's hand on her body, Y/n felt empty, mostly due to the effect of the aphrodisiac. A surge of sensuality coursed through her veins, awakening a desire that pulsed with primal intensity. Placing on the handcuff, he wanted to make sure she couldn't do anything without him. He was about to leave when he remembered a fact that Y/n loves her family. If it doesn't work on Y/n, use it against her beloved ones.

Daisuke: Maybe you forgot that I was the one to take care of your family.

Y/n flinched the moment she heard the word "family".

Y/n: Daisuke, you-

Daisuke: You may be more obedient if I do a thing or two to them.. Worth trying, right?

Y/n: Don't you dare!

Daisuke: You can't even save yourself.  Either you be my obedient wife and your family can live their best life, or be my sex slave and never meet them again. Choose wisely, Y/n.

Y/n: I will find a way..

Daisuke: If you think that's possible, go ahead.

He had his ways making his girl listen, he learnt it through the time he went abroad, quite an experience trip. If the mind doesn't follow, you got to break the body apart, only then, the mind will obey.
HEUSC, for the first time activated itself and communicated with Daisuke.

<Master, an intruder>

Though Daisuke found it weird, he decided to go and take a look.

??: Y/n, it's me..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro