¥8. LOVING YOU IS A SIN (2)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Suzue's POV

The relationship between Daisuke-sama and Y/n didn't seem to develop at all, I'm a bit concerned.  Others might think that they're a lovey dovey couple, some think of them as a girl who loves money and a man who is willing to give that girl everything, either way, they're wrong. As a Kambe, I can understand what's going on between them both. I've been.. stalking them for a while.
 Y/n L/n is an adorable high school girl, yes, she's polite, smart, beautiful and is a perfect match with Daisuke-sama, oh how I adore them. Y/n should become a Kambe too, that way, we'll spend times talking about lady stuffs. Actually, I want her to punish Daisuke-sama as well, teach him to be a good person. He's been a little cocky. Ehem.
As for Daisuke-sama, he showed little affection through his words so his action make it up for his attitude. Today is sunday and I have a huge plan awaiting. I'll reserved a special place for their date today. It has to work or else, Y/n might left Daisuke-sama.

7:00 AM: Y/n and I will go to the spa. 

9:00 AM: Shopping.

I think red will suit her more, ugh.. no, violet? They do look nice on her, but I need something that can surprise, at the same time, attract men. Something pure, simple but also stunning. 

12:00 PM: Having lunch.

Y/n thanks me for such wonderful morning, she didn't know the important part, YET. She'll be even more excited to figure it out, I'm getting so excited though~ 

17:00 PM: I already left Daisuke-sama a message to come to Bouley- a restaurant. He might not come if I text him something like: Daisuke-sama, I already prepare dinner. Instead, I texted: "Your beloved one is waiting, come to ...." Much better.

17:15 PM: He arrived, I blindfolded Y/n and led  her to the elevator, up to the dinning room.

17:30 PM: It was careless of me to not pick the food myself, but I believe in the chef. When Daisuke-sama came, I already left the place. 

Suzue: HEUSC, play the video through the 3091-Camera.

《3rd person's POV

(From now on, whenever Suzue's dialogue appeared, it's  just her thoughts)

Daisuke: Y/n... 

Suzue: Yes, he was lost for words, great job, me.

Daisuke: You look stunning.

Y/n: Thank you.. Though Suzue did most of the job dressing me up like this.

Daisuke: She did great. But you're the one that I complimented, at least consider yourself pretty.

Y/n: Where's your earring by the way? It's unusual seeing you without it.

Daisuke: What do you mean by..

Daisuke lifted his hand up searching for where the earring supposed to be, and just like Y/n said, there's nothing. It's strange of him to forget about it, he used it most of the time.

Suzue: Ah... Daisuke-sama.. I'm sorry for not noticing.

Daisuke didn't plan on using HEUSC anyway, that's what he thought. Y/n talked about the things she and Suzue did the past few hours, she kept talking and talking without even touching her food while Daisuke staring at her continuously without eating any of his either.
Before Y/n had a taste of the dish, Daisuke stopped her from doing so because the food was cold. He called for another dish. Instead of eating something fancy, Y/n decided to get omurice, she's not having the mood to try out new stuffs.

Y/n:  Thanks for the food!

Y/n's eyes spark as she dig her spoon into her mouth, then another spoon. Things would be absolutely normal if it wasn't for the chef's weird laughter. Daisuke realized what is going on  and told Y/n to get to the elevator but it was late. Y/n's stomach hurts like hell as she started to fell onto the floor. The maids ran and started screaming due to the sudden explosion coming from the floors below.

?: There's no way to run now, Daisuke Kambe.

Daisuke: Do I know you?

?: How can you forget? I swear with all my life to take you to hell even if I'm the one to die.

Daisuke completely ignored the man as he ran to Y/n, her face was pale, cold sweat, heavily breathing. Suzue, who has witness everything is on her way getting Daisuke and Y/n out of the building. 

*BANG*

The sound of a bullet coming out of the gun, it was just a warning shot.

Daisuke: I don't want to play with idiots like you, move or else..

?: Or else what? 

Daisuke: You'll get to experience living hell.

The man saw those fierce eyes of Daisuke, however he did not put his gun down, instead, he aimed it at Y/n and pulled the trigger. Another 'Bang' sound, right at Y/n's hand where blood started to come out. Daisuke finally reached his limit, this bastard shall get no mercy. With all his strength, Daisuke broke the man's arm which is holding the gun, making his opponent drop it down, kicking the man towards the glass wall. 

?: What are you gonna do? This is tempered glass after all.

The man coughed, still, he managed to laugh like he has achieved his goal. Daisuke couldn't bear the thought of losing his most beloved one. He couldn't afford losing the one he loves, it has been years since his heart feels this way towards somebody and this asshole is just going to ruin it all.

Daisuke: I won't feel pity for killing you.

?: What?

Gun were drawn, the gun that was used to shoot Y/n. Finally, the gunfire ceased, and silence fell upon the place. 

Daisuke used the last bullet to shoot the glass. Clenched his hand into a fist, Daisuke knocks onto the glass twice before he smashed it, making it cracked and soon, the glasses were broken, crumbled into small granular chunks. Daisuke's hand is bleeding, but he didn't feel any pain, physically. 

Daisuke: Shame I couldn't see you suffer in hell.

Whatever is in Y/n's food and her shot arm caused her lots of pain. Daisuke is coming her way. Y/n did not dare to look into his eyes, for this is not the Daisuke she knows, killing someone is wrong despite he's doing it all for her.

Daisuke: Y/n..

Y/n: I... 

Y/n has no strength left to argue. Her condition started to get worse.

Y/n: I....don't feel so good... I think I need to sleep... it won't take long...

Daisuke: Don't close your eyes, stay with me!

That's the last words Y/n could hear before shutting her eyes close. Tears streamed down his face while he hugged her tightly in his arms.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro