4. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐚

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

➛Warning: Contains obsessive behaviour, delusional behaviour, implied kidnapping, yandere behaviour.

Summary: Your admirer just doesn't seem to let you go, even if he meant no harm, you were cautious, until his behaviour kept getting a little.. out of hand.

I hope you enjoy reading!
━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

"Y/n-chan! Please marry me!"

Another cry for attention followed soon after you walked away from the weeping boy, who hasn't changed a lot by his behaviour, but definitely his appearance, the last time you had encountered him, he had black hairs, currently his hair colour had astoundingly been replaced with a bright yellow hue, orangey shade on the ends.

"Y/n-chan please don't ignore me!!" He shouts, swiftly catching upto you, it was a lovely day today, and you weren't at all expecting this to occur, although it irked you, you tried to keep your temper under control.

"I assure you that I am not, I thought we've been over this agatsuma." You said.

He widens his eyes for a brief second, before quickly opening his mouth to protect, "what?! But I love you so much-"

You ceased, turning over to him.

"Look agatsuma, if you don't stop troubling me like this, I'll have to get my parents involved. Just because you like the way a person looks, doesn't mean you love them." You spoke. Stunned, he looks at you, unable to find the proper words to say, it's not like he liked you just because of the way you appeared, but because he genuinely liked you, maybe even more than that. You just don't seem to understand that.

"But my love for you is real-!" He cried out.

"Please zenitsu, stop." You firmly said, not standing by any longer to hear more of his excuses. He wasn't having any of it today..

Narrowing his eyes, he marched upto you, grabbing your wrist and pulling you back, you yelp, with furrowed eyebrows, forced to turn around, ready to spit out retorts as you glare at him with pure frustration. "Oh my God! Stop! How many times do I have to make myself repeat it! I don't like you in that way!!" You said with a slightly raised tone.

"Why won't you give me a chance to prove it!" He shouted. As a result, bypassers cease to see what the commotion was about, taking a quick glance, you attempt to pull your hand away from his grasp.

"Stop making a commotion!"

"No! Not until you give me a chance!" He replied, making his clutch on your wrist harder.

Mildly growing desperate, and the attention now directed towards you, you begin feeling extremely uncomfortable. You didn't want to become a topic for gossip, things like this spread like wild fire over here, and you were sure zenitsu was aware of that.

"Stop! Let go!" You try again, gleaning the thought of staying here any longer. Fortunately, you were able to pull your hand out of his grip, but the moment you start to walk the opposite direction, zenitsu grabs onto your legs, halting your progress.

"Ugh-! Please stop embarrassing yourself and let go zenitsu! Not here!" You shouted, dragging yourself forward even if he was strong-willed to not let you leave. "No!! Please give me a chance y/n-chan!" He responded. At this point, you felt like crying, along with zenitsu, this was starting to get to you.

With a cracked voice, you said. "Please let go.." you sniffed, sobs heckling out of your throat, within no time, you felt zenitsu loosen his clutch on your legs, hesitantly letting you go. Taking this opportunity, you ran away as fast as possible.

Just as you had suspected, rumours of that incident spread like a active fire, it wasn't long before your parents found out about it, but never brought it up, seeing how upset you were over it, although they didn't talk about it, you could tell they were dissapointed.

At night time, as you're brushing your hair, a small tap sounds out, startled you turned around rather quickly, your bedroom was on the first floor, so there was absolutely no way someone could climb up, looking out the window, you spot a familiar figure standing outside.

Grinning wide, you wave back at your boy-friend, he signalled something, leaving you confused for a minute. Finally managing to understand what he meant, you sneaked out of your home.

"You scared me when you threw that stone at my window!" You said immediately upon coming face to face, standing before him.

"Geez! Sorry! How else was I supposed to earn your attention!" He laughed, you softly hit his shoulder, smiling. "So why are you here?" You asked.

"Oh just thought I'd come meet you since you never come out of your house." He replied.

"Ohhh really?"

"Yeahh, heard you were upset as well." He added after seeing your reaction.

"Hmm." You nod, walking a little further. "So then, wanna take a small walk around the town.?" You asked.

"Sure, why not. Let's talk on the way."

Walking besides each other, you turn your face towards him, stretching on a small smile. "So, anything new going on with you.?"

"Hmm no, not really. Just the usual. I heard that someone-"

Both of them continued to talk, oblivious to their surrounding, slowly moving forward. They suddenly stop, when a figure walks towards them, almost like they were too tired to move. You watched curiously, something about them feeling familiar. "Hm? Who's that.?" He asked.

"Dunno. Probably someone we don't know."

As the figure emerged into some brightness, you waste no time in realising who it was.

"Zenitsu?" He didn't respond, slowly inching closer, puzzled by his odd behaviour, you called out again, only to be met by silence once again. He appeared to be asleep, but then how was he walking.? Was he sleep-walking perhaps? But he didn't seen to be closing his eyes however, after you closely noticed him.

"Do you know him?"

"Um he is that someone you asked about." You replied, turning your gaze over to him. "Okay.. but what is he doing here?" You shake your head, not knowing yourself.

All of a sudden, he halts, a minute later. His eyes suddenly stare up at the both of you, a little taken aback, you watched as his expression grew sad to.. abruptly darkening.

"What are you doing here.. with him?" He asked, his voice dropping to a low murmur.

"Oh u-um. Just walking around." You answered, smiling nervously.

"I thought, you didn't like going out at night?" He added.

"I meant that when I'm alone."

"No.. I remember you said that when I was there too. You lied to me?" He said, his voice firm and deep.

You gulped, maybe your words did come off like that, and you felt guilty. At that time, he came out of nowhere, in middle of the night too, asking if you wanted to go out. But before you could apologize, he spoke up again.

"I wanna to be with you too, but whenever I ask, you just.. push me away. When it came to him, you jump at the chance?"

"No it's not that-" you tried to clarify.

"You don't wanna be with me, do you? I love you so much, but you never love me back." He said.

"I wanna be with you-!!" He shouted, his widened eyes glare at you. He sounded frantic, and his appearance seemed dishevelled. With shaky and desperate steps, he neared towards you, his hands reaching out.

"Please-! Marry me!!"

"Y/n, I think we should leave!" Your friend loudly stated. However, before he could touch you, zenitsu's voice ringed inside your ears.

"No! Don't touch her! She's only going to marry me! And I'm not letting anyone else have her!!" He yelled.

Shocked and stunned in place, you stare at zenitsu, whose eyes were wide open, rage dwelling in them, you've never seen him mad, at least not this mad.

"Nobody is going to take her away from me! I've waited enough! I want my feelings to be returned too! But men like yourself keep temping her away!! I'm not going to let that happen!!" He yelled on top of his lungs, tears falling down his face.

"Please y/n!! Please come with me! We both could go live together! We'll be so happy! I'll give you everything you want! Everything you need! Please y/n please accept my feelings!!" He desperately continued to speak in a high pitched voice.

You both watched with a sense of dread and a hint of pity. Your heart rapidly pumping blood into your body, and the air filled inside your chest stayed, you were scared, and seeing him break down this badly, you couldn't help but feel bad.

With a shaky voice, you begin to speak.

"C-calm.. down zenitsu-!" He turns his gaze towards you. Words that were about to form, died down before you could utter them. You don't know why you were so uneased, so creeped out by his expression of expectation.

"Y-you.. want me to calm down?" He said.

"Yes. I'll think about it o-okay? Let's not rush things." You nervously said, hoping he would buy it.

"B-but- you said that the last time as well, remember? You always say that and then you never respond to it." He stated.

"This time for sure-!" You are interrupted as you speak. "No!! I know you're trying to run away from me again!!" He yelled.

"I won't let that happen.. no, never again."

His eyes stared back at you. Everything about this moment just yelling at you to run.

"Come on y/n.. let's go, to our home."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro