11. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏᴜʀ!ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━
Comment down below what you think about it and don't forget to like vote and comment.
◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

You weren't expecting your neighbours to be so violent, and not to mention, loud.

You could always hear their vulgar words even though your house was a few distance away, and their grumpy little son had quite the attitude. Honestly, you did not want to get involved in anything they had something to do with. You enjoyed the peace and quiet, at least sometimes.

You had gotten so used to it, even the air sounds like their voices, there were some tranquil moments but when their son comes back, oh boy did you have to close your ears.

One fine day, you were invited to have dinner with them, politely requested by the son's mother. It was supposedly a apologise for causing noise pollution and with no doubt disturbing you. You were so tempted to say yes when she said 'oh we're causing you so much trouble!' But of course, not trying to be rude, you just gave her a quick agitated smile and shook your head.

You weren't ready to go to their house, but you just couldn't bring yourself to decline her request.

Making yourself a bit more presentable, you stood before their house, asking yourself how you ended up in this situation, what happened to the promise you made to yourself that you would never, ever step inside their house.

Awkwardly you sat with the couple and their son, who you were absolutely certain was forced to attain this dinner, you take small eats of the dishes prepared for you, and thanked the mother for her kindness, however, your tongue was burning from the overwhelming spiciness. You had to choke back the tears and stop the water welling up inside your eyes, sniffing you smiled at the couple.

'How are they eating such spicy food..?'

You thought, literally feeling your throat burn everytime you swallowed another bite, you tried so hard to complete just, just one, dish but you absolutely absolutely couldn't bear the burning sensation in your mouth, your running nose was also the second reason.

"T-thank you for-the food mitsuki." You managed to speak it out, internally crying for accepting such a nice request.

"Oh no problem at all! Please keep coming to our home! You're always welcomed!" She beamed, grinning broadly.

"Of course- I'll definitely try to come." You mindlessly said, the sentiment of your aching taste buds beckoning you from not thinking anything straight.

You felt like your senses were overall active right now. Asking for some water, you gulped it down so fast, the cooling sensation that should have happened, didn't last for long.

I wanna go home..

"Oi! Katsuki, you haven't spoken a word to our guest! Say hello at least." Mitsuki shouts at her son, glaring at him. Unwillingly Turing towards you, instead of just saying a hi, he gave you a glare that made you wish even more that you had declined to come to this event.

"Hello.." he scowled, pulling up his lips immediately after, you hastily replied back a hello as well.

"What are you doing right now y/n? Studying in a college or are you preparing to become a hero?" She asked. Glancing at her, you softly smile before you answered.

"I'm actually studying in a ______, I wanna become a ______ "

"Woah! Good for you, kids these days only want to become heroes! Glad to see someone become a ____ other than being a hero! My son over here is studying at u.a to become a hero."

"It would be so nice to have someone like you take care of him! He's become such a egotistic brat!"

You didn't think about it much when she said that at her place, after coming back to your home, giving it some time to think, you were surprised, you didn't know if surprised was the right word to explain your mood. You didn't want to take care of someone who has a short temper, not that you hated it you just weren't fond of it.

Not wanting to pivot any more comments as such, or have her make up her mind that her son just has to marry you, you distanced yourself.

Although, you managed to avoid mitsuki, her son was another different story. Usually, when throwing out the trash, he wouldn't come right when you do, just once you might have shrugged it off but it has happened several times, and you can't just bring yourself to think of it as a coincidence.

Just a single eye contact was enough to make you rush inside. He was the same age as you, at least as far as you knew. Maybe a few months of difference?

One night, while you're staring out your window, you managed to catch a sight of katsuki, without a shirt, you swear you've never smashed the window so hard before. You weren't a pervert and you weren't planning on becoming one.

It was Sunday, a lazy day, you were relaxed, not caring about a thing in the world. But a knock at the door had to disturb your peaceful day, you opened to see who it was, and your bewilderment just grew even more when mitsuki broadly grinned at you. Seconds later embracing you into a hug.

"My son likes you! That brat likes you!!" Your mouth wide open, only a fearful 'huh' leaving your lips.

"We have to plan the wedding right now!!" She enthusiastically exclaimed.

"But I'm only--" she cuts you off.

"I'm sure that brat can wait!! I knew you were the one for my son!!"

"B-but--"

"No buts!! You don't need to worry!"

"My son will take care of everything!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro