13. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★
Did y'all watch ep 22 of season 4- oh man did my heart ache! Anyways here's a new yandere one shot of our adorable but very dangerous broccoli!
✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

"Hero in training, he's name is izuku midoriya, studys in class 1-a. Also he is kinda scary." You see the comments made by the pervious users who dated him, many more statements as such were present. You scroll further into the page, reading reviews about the person's experience.

"He's cute and all, not to mention, muscular. But I felt quite uneased when I was around him, maybe it was because of his stare I don't know, he's great for someone who wants a partner to acknowledge the smallest details of their life, personally, I did not feel comfortable but I'm sure he is a good person maybe he was just stressed, maybe that's the reason why he's always so worried?"

You had managed to stumble across a special dating app called U.A dating sim. It wasn't a artificial novel game that you had expected it to be, it was very much a real life dating app. You found this particular boy to be attractive so you decided to check out his profile, you wanted to give the poor guy a chance since everyone just called it off with him.

So, you contacted the makers of the app and made your request, you thought you had heard hesitation in their voice but you shrugged it off, you weren't sure why you're doing all this, but you just wanted to. Here you are, waiting for the said person to come and meet you at a cafe.

You were feeling kinda nervous, reading the reviews on this guy had subtly overwhelmed you. Although you tried to dismiss the thought, you had begun to regret your decision for some reason.

Consumed by your thinking, it takes you at least a good few minutes to notice a new customer, peaking your head, you see the exact same guy looking around nervously, you waved your hand quickly grabbing his attention. After he stops at the table, he shyly asks.

"Um are you y/n..?"

You smiled, hastily nodding your head.

"Yes that's me! It's nice to meet you!" You said, watching as he took a seat.

"It's nice to meet y-you as well, I'm izuku midoriya, thank you so much for choosing me."

"I'm y/n l/n, and it's no problem at all.!" You spoke, making eye contact.

He smiled, looking down for a moment, you could see him blush, suddenly avoiding to meet your eyes. The day with izuku went by very quickly, you did not understand why the reviews were so bad when he wasn't at all dislikeable. He was shy but kind, very nervous, determined and kinda funny.

You weren't dissapointed at all! At least that was the case for a few days.

"Y/n school is killing me!!" Your younger friend exclaimed, her head faced down, arms circling around her skull. You grinned, proceeding to speak.

"Everyone has to go through that era, you can do this kiddo!"

"I'm not a kid! We only have one year of difference between us!!" She said, pouting out her cheeks.

"Are you JJ because I'm older than you?"

"NO- of course not! Why would I be jealous!"

"Come on, you don't have be a tsundere!"

As the both of you continued to converse. A sudden interruption almost had you both slipping out of your seats. Looking up to see who had called out to you, you're surprised even more.

"Oh h-hey izuku! What are you doing here?" You asked, watching as he neared the both of you.

"Just came to see you, but it looks like you're busy.." disappointment is evident in his voice, his lips slowly tugging down.

"Yeah sorry, but you can join us if you like!"

His eyes lit up, hastily agreeing before taking a seat besides you, he introduced himself to your friend, and she seemed to like him. There wasn't anything wrong until your friend bought the topic of leaving soon.

"I better get going y/n- gotta catch a bus home." She said, packing up her items in the bag.

"Wha- why so soon! We barely talked-"

You suddenly feel your hand being squeezed by izuku, that was oddly bold of him. You give him a glance, awfully confused as to why he suddenly held your hand.

"I know but I have to go!"

"O-okay then, be safe." You said, seeing her as she walked out of the restaurant. Focussing on your boy-friend, you noticed him smiling your way. This didn't happen once but many more times, he would nudge your side or harshly hold your hand, as if to say, 'don't say yes' don't agree to whatever is offered by your friends. It was quite strange.

He would call you 24/7 to ask you how you were, though you were certain he had classes when he did contact you, it was very sweet of him, at first, it quickly grew obsessive. To the point, you feared to hear your ringtone.

So one day, you decided to break things off with him, not because of his constant inquires or anything like that, the stress and trying to maintain your life was piling up. You just needed some time to recover.

You requested him to come by your house when he had free time this week, and when the time did come to let him know, you're suddenly unable to finish.

"I know this is sudden, but let's break up." You said, looking down at your cup of warm tea/coffee.

"B-break up..? W-why I thought-"

"It's not because I don't like you anymore, I just need some time, that's all." You politely tried to say, just so he wouldn't feel bad but gazing at his horrified face made you think otherwise.

He remained quiet, struggling to comprehend the situation in a positive manner. His green eyes were wide, hairs dishevelled, and the droplets of sweat kept falling down from his forehead. You gulped, feeling horrible.

"I- I don't want to leave you.. I don't want to let you go, w-what if you start liking somebody else? I don't think I'll be able to handle seeing you with someone who's not me.. I love you y/n. I really do! Please don't break up with me!!"

Taken aback by his remark, you stared at him mildly shocked. Thinking through your words.

"You're going to be a pro hero izuku, I feel like I would be a obstacle in your way, or it's best to break up for the time being." You tried reasoning, but you doubt it helped.

"No you're not! I've never loved someone this much, I don't think I'll be able to move on, please let's think through this properly!"

"Look, izuku I understand, but-"

"Please no! If you understand then you have to let go of thoughts of leaving me! Nobody can love you like I do!"

"Izuku you're the one not understanding here-"

Bursting into tears, izuku grits his teeth, breathless and hysterical.

"W-why.. what did I do to deserve this.?" He cried, sobbing miserably.

"Please stop making me feel guilty, izuku. I promise that it'll only be for some time, I'm not breaking things off with you forever."

"Is it because I'm not handsome like the other men? Is it because I'm not tall enough? Tell me please I'll do anything to fix it!!"

"No izuku you're taking this in a negative way, you're amazing the way you are!"

"T-then-"

"Just give me some time izuku.. please."

Some of the things izuku said had struck to your mind, reminding of the problem you had developed every single day of your life. You weren't sure on how to handle this situation.

As you're finishing up with your task of studying, you stretch your arms, trying to relief the stiffness in your joints. Yawning, you got up, looking out the window. As you are, a thud is heard inside your house, swiftly turning around, you try to figure out where the noise came from.

Then, a couple of soft footsteps resounds in the spare room, alarmed, you try to find your bat, but with no luck, it was in the lounge.

Hearing someone approach your room, you hastily turn to hide, but there just wasn't enough time. Grabbing a somewhat sharp object at the last moment, you fearfully wait for the person to show themselves.

What you see next chilled you to the bones.

"Y/n? Wha- you were supposed to be asleep." Izuku said, eyeing you with frantic eyes.

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you to give me some time izuku."

"I didn't want to be away from you.. I wanted to see how you were doing." He replied, steadily inching closer.

"This is too much izuku. Please leave right now."

"But I won't be able to be with you then, I don't want that. Please, let me help you!"

"No stop! Don't come any closer!"

"You don't have to be scared of me y/n! I know this is scary but I didn't have any other choice, only you and I are meant to be! You understand right!?"

"Stop! Stop! Don't come near me!!"

"It's okay y/n, you don't have to worry now!"

"I said you to stop! What part of it can't you understand! I'll report you to the police if you even come an inch closer to me!"

The commotion had managed to woken up your neighbours, fortunately they called the cops before you even had the chance, although izuku escaped. You were glad you weren't kidnapped, that's the reason he came to your place.

You will never ever date anyone online.

Not after that.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro