22. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warning: Mentions of blood, death, implied kidnapping, yandere behaviour, lose of sanity, and of course yandere content.
Summary: After your outburst for freedom, which resulted in your kidnapper punishing you, severely. Feelings of desperation, and madness consumes you, losing your appetite and rationality.

➧Part two of yandere izuku midoriya, when he snaps, very badly. Since it was highly requested, here it is! Hope you enjoy⤹
════════ ◖◍◗ ════════

Your eyes scanned the dull room, losing a grasp of reality, leading you to question if anything was real. Having no clue as to what day it was, what time it was, or how long you were knocked out, once again, by none other than your kidnapper. Urging your fingers to move caused a aching sensation, as though you had no strength to lift your hand.

Blinking, breathing, your throat dry, you move your gaze down to your left arm, attentively looking at the motionless organ. Instantly remembering the pain that coursed through your body that day, leaning your head back, attempting to forgot you existed. Your legs throb suddenly, reminding you of your other broken limb, at least you had one functioning leg, you couldn't help but be grateful.

You dropped your stare, staying the same for a long while. So lost in your train of incoherent thoughts, you ignored his touch completely, you didn't flinch either, determined to dwell in your own world. His emerald eyes soaked in brood, notice your stubbornness, his heart ached.

"Y/n..? Please talk to me." He spoke. You turned your attention towards him, just for a second that is, to his dismay. "Y/n. Talk with me would you?" He said. Fortunately, you said something, with a firm but weak voice.

"I don't want to talk with you."

"Why? Because I did this to you? I told you it was for your good, we're passed that aren't we?" He said, peering at your lowered stare.

"Sure, you couldn't get pass your dreams of becoming a hero, so I will get pass my unfortunate fate. Right?" Visibly he ceased for a moment, shocked and stunned by your retort.

"Heh.. how unlucky I am, right?" You giggled, narrowing your eyes sideways.

"What..? Why aren't you saying anything? Cat got your tongue..?" You said.

"Why are you like this y/n? What did I do deserve this?" He said, tears welling up. "Can't you see..? It's right before your eyes." You answered, laughing to yourself.

He looks at you with teary eyes, lips curled down, you grinned widely, chuckling.

"Geez, no need to be so sad, you aren't the one with broken bones here, you know?"

"Stop being so mean y/n."

"Sure... I'll try. Not for you though heh."

Time skip

Your eyes stayed wide open, staring at the other side of the room, beside you spelt your kidnapper softly inhaling and exhaling, your mind brimming with thoughts of choking him, until he died, then you could be free from this misery, then you could go back to your real life, you could be yourself again. Quietly turning over, you got up from your position, steadily inching closer to the oblivious male.

Taking in a deep breath, you smiled, impatient to kill him, without wasting another second, you gripped your fingers around his neck, even though your other hand hurt like hell, you didn't care, you wanted to be free. Immediately his eyes shot open, staring back at you in shock, it didn't take long for him to overpower you, you seemed more unhinged than him.

"Let go sweetheart!! I wanna kill you!!" You shouted. "Stop it y/n!"

"No!! You stop!! I can't take this any longer!!" Smashing your head against him, you quickly got up, limping towards the door, rushing towards the kitchen. You wanted a knife, at least if you couldn't kill him then you could kill yourself. Grinning ear to ear, sharp jolts of pain coursing through your body didn't matter, you just needed to get out of here.

Grasping the handle of the sharp object, just in time for izuku to arrive, you smiled at him, chuckling to yourself. "You should see your face right now!! It's so worth it!! Hahaha-!" You continued to laugh breathlessly. "It won't be long now I'll be gone!!"

"Y/n please drop the knife! Please!! let's sort this out-!! I'm sure both you and I can come to a agreement!!" He exclaimed, desperate for you to understand.

"Hah!! Like I'll believe that!! You've done more than enough damage to me!! I won't let you inflict anymore pain on me!!" You shouted.

"Please y/n- you can't do this!!"

"Yes I can!" You hastily brought the knife to your neck, almost ready to slit open your neck, if it wasn't for izuku's fast reflective action, you would have already be gone!!

You tripped over your broken leg, letting out a loud scream, the pain being too much to bear, izuku kneeled before you, before he could even comprehend, you kicked him in the face with your other leg, swiftly taking a hold of your knife, the next time his eyes met you, a agonisingly sharp pain shot through his entire body, he couldn't breathe either. You huffed, staring into his eyes. Moving your gaze to your hand, you realized that you had stabbed him in the neck.

Izuku collapsed, red liquid leaking out from his wounds, spreading around him rapidly, you stayed in place, too shocked to move. But your heart didn't beat fast anymore, you watched as his movements went still, coming to the realization that you were free, you didn't have to be here any longer.

Getting up to your feet, pain still evident in your broken leg, you limped your way towards the entrance, in the way, spotting a phone, you grabbed it, punching in the mobile number of your mom, crying tears of joy you waited for her to pick up, your breath hitches. Hearing the call being received, your heart nearly stops, you spoke with a cracked voice.

"Mom?.. mom?"

"Y/n! Is-is that you!! Oh thank goodness I was worried sick!! My baby- " she starts crying, you just smiled to yourself.

"Mom.."

"Please take me back home.."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro