30. [𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warning: Contains mentions of death, suicidal mindset, Stockholm syndrome, delusional behaviour, crazy, may be triggering for some viewers. You've been warned! I'm sorry for the lack of updates, just having a major writers block, and.. I don't think I have to mention it. Anyways enjoy! Sorry for the short update-

It's not comforting.

Sitting in the dark, all alone, just waiting for something that will never come. It's not comforting anymore, isolated, just.. doing absolutely nothing, questioning your sanity every passing second. Your stomach grumbles, asking for food, but you had none. It's definitely freezing outside, your bare foot feel icy to the touch, sleep deprived and light-headed. Surprised you even managed to make it this far, you weren't supposed to survive this. But miraculously, you did.

There's no words to describe the way your feeling, you feel unhinged, hopeless, sad, agitated. You don't think you can handle this overwhelming sentiment any longer. It's too much, crying tears only bring pain, no relief.. nothing. For once in your life, you don't know what to do. You genuinely don't know what had to be done in order to ensure your survival, however after this, if death is at the door, knocking, calling out to you, you might just open it. With no hesitation.

You just wanna go home, stay in your room forever, you'd be too paranoid to step a foot out of your home after this, this is if you manage to.. live after today. Maybe you should just have listened..

This wouldn't have happened.

"Only regrets await her."

Imagining voices, mocking you with no consideration, for some reason, gave you more comfort than staring into space.

Maybe you could.. have your freedom if you manage to break down the door, grab a sharp object, and then.. leave.

It sounds so tempting..

Maybe losing an arm wouldn't be so bad.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro