31. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: Might contain extreme fluff, this is the first part, purely platonic love from the reader, izuku just decides it's not. The reader is about 16 to 15 years old in the start, I believe there will be a maximum age gap of 6-8 years. Also there will be yandere content later on.

➤𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: One day, you found a boy injured not severely, but you certainly did feel bad about not interfering sooner, he's a cute kid, you love him a lot, but perhaps, you should have just.. stayed away after helping. 

It's warm.

The skies wrapped in cold blue, soft cotton hues to provide comfort and surround the blue like a mother would to her newborn baby, it's vaguely breezy but it's gone the moment you sense it, trees rustle with the wind, insects sing along as the wind plays a calming tune, subtle yet peaceful. The park is mum, just you and a couple of kids a little far away from you, it's quiet for sometime until, a cry captures your attention, it's far but you could hear it. With steady steps, you begin to walk towards the main part of the entrance, those kids you mentioned before come into view, a blonde haired child with two other children appear in your eyesight, however as quickly as you noticed them, they noticed you and hurriedly flee from the scene.

As you invest your attention to the two children, one situated on the ground, bruised. The other one, mildly hurt, you couldn't help but feel the sting of guilt crawls into your chest, pacing towards them, you slowly drop to your knee, looking at the green haired child with worry, he didn't appear to be severely injured, "hey.. are you okay?" You asked the barely conscious child, hearing no response, you turn to the other kid, "do you know where he lives?" You asked.

Gently embracing the child in your arms, you walk forward, softly caressing his head as tiny muffled sniffles come from him, with a strong urge to comfort him, you carefully begin, "it's okay.." you continued, "I don't know what happened but.. it's okay now, you're a strong kid!" You almost wish you were good at comforting hurt feelings, you've been there yes but you had yourself and the one always looking over you, you've never had anyone physically be there, so putting thoughts into words wasn't easy. It's a little nerve wreaking.

"Stronger than me! You could be such a strong hero! Like.. all might!" You said, suddenly he stops crying, looking up with tearful eyes and a reddened nose, "r-really?" He mumbled. "Of course!" You pat his head, "say, are you a fan of all might too?" He rubs his tears away, appearing much more happy. "Yeah he's the coolest!" He exclaims. You laugh, hugging the boy, "yup he's the coolest!" You replied. "Oh before I forget, what's your name? My name is y/n."

He smiles, "izuku midoriya!" Unable to control yourself, you nuzzle his cheeks, giving him a quick kiss on his freckled cheeks. Gladden to hear his laugh.

'I hope you keep smiling.'

You remember the time where you had a dream to have a taste of clouds, hoping it was soft like cotton, sweet like candy, delicate enough to melt in your mouth, it's a child's dream. The clouds will simply vanish, shy away from touch, dissolve into the air, it was disappointing to know that as a growing child, thinking about how you could even reach that high when you were born without a quirk. But at least cotton candy existed, to give kids a taste of cloud, perhaps that is why you like it so much. It melts but stays, marking it's remembrance on your tongue. Blue, pink, yellow.. it used to fascinate you.

"Miss y/n." Maybe.. that thought could wait.

"Yes." You answered, standing up from your seat, looking at your teacher who.. had a distaste with your entire existence. Simply because you weren't.. a smart student, you were a weak student, it matches you..

"Would you like to tell me why you were smiling for no reason?" Ah.. of course, that rings a bell. Is college also meant to control what sort of behaviour we are supposed to exert.?

"No ma'am." You replied. "Excuse me?" Offended by your words, she furrows her eyebrows, glaring at you. "I do not think I have a obligation to speak my thoughts." And that marks the second detention of the week.

The skies were sad by the time you stepped out of your college, it looked like the clouds couldn't handle the burden any longer. Wishing to pour it down to cleanse the corrupted place. Revenge.. but in a good way. The streets weren't crowded, fewer people present, then you realise why, a villian attack. There's smoke coming from the shopping district, however the situation seemed to have died down. It wasn't in your plan to check it out. But you were glad you did.

Wasting no time you sneaked up behind the pro hero who was still in the process of scolding your adorable baby. You tapped his shoulder, opening your mouth to speak. "Um.. why is my baby brother here sir?" You asked. "Your his sister?" You nodded, nothing wrong in pretending for now, "big sister!" You answered. "He recklessly threw himself at the villian during the attack!!" He exclaimed. You faked a worried look, gasping. "Oh dear, don't worry sir I'll knock some sense into him!" You said, quickly eyeing him to pretend along. "I'm so sorry for the trouble!" Softly you push izuku forward, hastily walking away.

"Ah.. good thing he didn't question me too much. Are you okay?" You asked, "Y-yeah.. um it's been a while right?" He awkwardly responded. "Yes. I didn't get to see my baby in soo long! How are you?? You're still soo tiny and adorable!" You mused, izuku cheeks redden, looking down. "I honestly thought you.. forgot about me." He muttered, with a sad look, you replied, "I'm sorry I got.. busy with college."

"You're in college now?!" Izuku asked, bewildered. "Yeah? Why are you so surprised? I'm older than you, remember?" You replied. "Yeah.. just.." 'hmm?'

"Welp.. here's where we part ways! Are you still in that same area or did you change your location?" You asked. Izuku snapped out of his thoughts, replying with a word of agreement. "You should come.. sometimes. Mom misses you." Izuku responded. "Aww will do, I'll try to come by this weekend. You'll be free right?"

"Yes o-of course!!" Izuku said, nervously.

"Well see you then!" You smile. 'Hmm.. wonder if I made him upset.'

A few days later..

"Oh y/n! Come in come in!!" Inko grinned at the sight of you, immediately urging you inside. "Thank you how are you miss inko!" You gave a smile back, "oh I'm fine dear! Izuku was waiting for you since yesterday.. ah he is still such a baby." She mused, smiling to herself. 'Agreed.'

"Would you like some tea? Water anything you want?" She said. "Oh no no! I'm here to meet you and your son after so long!"

"Ohh maybe some juice at least?" Inko kindly insisted, you couldn't find it in yourself to deny her well willed request.

"How long has it been since we've seen each other?" Inko asked as she's pouring some mango juice into a cup. "I think 2-3 years. Izuku has grown so much since then."

"Oh I couldn't agree more. He's growing up fast, I remember those days you used to tease him about his height, he wanted to be just as tall as you." Inko fondly smiled. You laughed, "he's grown now, well still not the same height as me but he's growing.!"

"He's started to train nowadays. He's changing.." 'training for what?'

"To apply for U.A?" You questioned.

"Yes, he's going toward his dreams of becoming a hero. I've decided to support him as much as I can." It gets quiet for a moment, carefully you picked out the words, "has.. he gotten his quirk yet?" Inko thinks for a second, responding, "no."

"I see.. I'm sure he'll be alright, I'll keep him in my prays." You said, hoping to diffuse the tense atmosphere.

"Thank you. Izuku has gotten really.. sad during your absence. I hope you'd come every now and then if you can." Inko hands you a cup, sitting down beside you.

"How have you been?" She asked. You nod. "Good! Just busy though."

"How is college? I remember how much you hated school!" She laughs, "hmmm I mean yeah but college is more or less the same."

"Glad to see you haven't changed y/n."

"I'm home.." 'that voice... my sweet baby izuku!!'

"Ah izuku!! Guess who's here to see you!" Inko called out, within seconds, izuku is alright inside, eyes wide with glee and with a smile he exclaimed.

"You're here!!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This cringeworthy I'll delete-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro