45. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

✦Warning: May contain triggering content, mild yandere behaviour? Needy Bois- [modern AU]

Summary: Stuck in a known dimension, but with no memories of before, she is left to adjust and cope with the odd feelings she could only describe as Deja vu.

Requested by belladrowne

••••

"She is always crying."

A mature lady spoke, muttering hushed words to the family of the girl, the young-ling in question silently watched her parents converse with her classroom teacher. Seated in an isolated corner of the class is a very young child, bright big eyes curiously watching the couple who seemed to have a small disagreement, for whatever reason, this scene playing before her eyes gave her a strong sense of deja vu, so did the quieten words her teacher said, eventually a question popped in mind, even that made her feel as if she had already thought this before way too many times to remember. 'Am I too sensitive?'

She'd liked to think this strange feeling in her stomach was a one-time thing but it always hit her in the most bizarre manner. Like when she unintentionally thought to herself, 'is this what having friends are like?' although as far as she could remember she always had friends around her, so then why does a painful feeling consume her whenever she thought anything friend-related? The young girl looked down at her fingers, she oddly recalls her hand being... bigger? she glances around her, observing the polished and empty classroom.

The world around her appeared so surreal, was it always this bright and colourful? Wasn't it supposed to be gloomy and glum in her classroom, like a place that reeks of misery, years of history written and scribbled across the wall and the deck, in a messy way of passing time? She never understood why anyone would write nonsense as a dull form of entertainment.

"[Name] you can leave now, your parents are waiting for you outside." It is her teacher's voice that ultimately snaps her out of her daze, she meekly looks at the blonde-haired woman and a feeling of dread pierces her chest like she was expecting, preparing herself to get scolded for being overly sensitive, crying off even when subtly teased. She slowly rises, grabbing her bag and quietly leaving after giving her a polite nod, would a kindergartener agitate themselves this much over a couple or more harsh advice?

"Hey sweetie, why are you so dull today? Did your teacher scold you?" The soft voice of her mother brings her out of her thoughts, she briefly gazes at her mother and shakes her head without uttering a word. "No matter what your teachers say, don't take it to heart dear."

This was when she realized something important.

"Please go out with me!!" An unspecified male, not from her high school exclaimed. Holding out the gift he had prepared with struggles, she's been attracting a lot of confessions lately, this one, in particular, was determined in seeking her out.

While she was guilty of enjoying the attention, she certainly did not date anyone for fun she replied the same dialogue to most who did come up to her to bravely win her heart and have their share of amusement. "Ok, then come and ask my parents for my hand in marriage." That made him take a step back, raising his eyebrows in bewilderment. "A-are you serious? We're not even of age yet." He said this was the part she didn't prefer, convincing her to date for a brief period, then maybe cheat on her for someone prettier. Was she jealous? No. Was she being too harsh? Maybe, welp better to be happy than sorry.

"I know, if you like me you'd come and marry me for good, I wouldn't want you to leave me after all." She replied, that made him gulp, droplets of sweat sweeping down his forehead, as he clenches the object harder. "I see, you are r-right, then- is it a yes?" He asked gleefully, gleaming with Satisfaction. "Perhaps? That depends on you now." She replied, smiling innocently, watching him just breathe in rapidly was oddly disturbing, the expression on his exterior appeared more rossy.

As he shakily went on his merry way, she noticed something, his uniform, he was a U.A student, and she knew him, somehow.

What she didn't know was that he intended to do everything she said, in the future.

She had noisy neighbours, who seem to challenge their vocal cords every single day, she's been to their home before, and they appeared nice, perhaps it was their son who seemed to be a trouble maker, she had seen him a couple of times, she has a crush, a huge one, he's smart he's strong, he's also very temperamental, which she could handle if she were to ever marry him. Every day she attempted, but every shot at cracking his tough walls had failed miserably. So, today after school and right after indirectly rejecting the poor guy, she approached the hot-blooded male's house, with the ambition of maybe coxing him into loving her.

Which she knew wasn't going to happen, but dreams are meant to be dreamt. Eventually, settling into his room, she dawdled for a bit, carelessly laying when her back protested, plopping her arm on her forehead, she thought on her decision to confess. She could, but- a part of her did deject refusal.

Heeding the entrance unbolting she shot up, widely staring at the blonde male who glared at her, she grinned, starting with a greeting. To which getting a response back might as well have been too hard to try.

"What do you want?" He rudely asked, standing at the entrance with no intentions of nearing her. She could understand, she loved her privacy too. She shifted nervously, rising to her feet when she felt too uncomfortable, with a frustrated sigh, she began to explain.

"So un- uh! I wanted to say something." She attempts to carry on but Katsuki was quick to speak. "If it's a love confession I don't want to hear it." He interrupts, his glaring eyes narrowing, swiftly she denied, even if it was a love confession and her heart oddly didn't feel the burden. "No- I came to play with your PlayStation, hehe. That game was so good, I wanted to play it again and maybe, just maybe borrow it." She ended, looking for any telltale signs of more denials.

"Tsk whatever, you can have it, but I want it back later, you idiot."

And with that, she realized a fragment of important memories. She deserved that, didn't she?

Well off in her young adolescence, she got approached by a willing father who wanted to get his son married to a proper spouse, her parents did intend on refusing, saying she was still too young to marry, and they didn't want to support forced marriages, since it was mental damaging to both sides if they do not like one another, and she did want to reject the proposal however after seeing the son, she got attracted. Majorly attracted, like her heart just got stuck by an arrow, and she just ended up agreeing.

He was the one for her, and she just wanted to let herself be carefree, if only she hadn't been so keen on meeting his friends, the one she rejected, and the one who rejected her.

She would scream if she could but, she was much too confused and stunned, the green-haired male who was smiling before she came suddenly got tense, and grew quiet, while the blonde male simply watched her, in disbelief, mostly. The first one to speak was, izuku.

"This is your fiance?" He pondered out loud, and she regretted her choice into making him think he had a chance with her, guilt gripped her hard, but for Katsuki, she felt nothing, she didn't like him anymore and she wanted to get married to shoto.

"Yes, she's [y/n] [l/n] my soon to be wife."

She involuntarily smiled, her cheeks growing warm, looking away to silently fangirl. "But- but you said-" izuku begins, but is cut off by Katsuki who immediately shouted, "what the hell icy-hot?! She loves me! Why is she marrying you?!" He said, getting close and personal with todoroki.

"She nearly confessed to me!" Katsuki said staring straight into todoroki's eyes, rigid back and stance took, foot planted to the ground to take a swing at her if need be.

"That was before she met me, and you rejected her, so she's valid in marrying me." Retorted shoto.

"Wait no! She said she wanted me to ask her hand in marriage when we were of age! Saying she didn't want me to leave her!" Izuku yelled, she shrank in her skin, just wanting to run away and avoid confrontation.

"You can't just do this to me [y/n]..." Izuku said, deflated, struggling to cope with her abrupt refusal after year's he waited. His eyes got teary, and she just felt even worse.

"I said that to not hurt your feelings, it was foolish of me I'm sorry. But I love shoto now, and I won't change my mind. He's the one for me, and I'm the one for him." She said.

"You have gotta be kidding with me! Seriously this half and half isn't your soulmate! Shut up stop spouting nonsense!"

"You must be under some kind of spell! [Y/n] snap out of it!" Izuku pleaded. "You love me, don't you?"

"That's enough midoriya, you can't force her to do your bidding, and bakugou isn't meant to be hers, I am."

Katsuki groaned in frustration, fist clenched hard, while izuku could handle resisting the urge to cry, he was angry as well. She just betrayed him, and now she is going to marry his friend, he just could not accept it.

He wanted justice. And so did Katsuki.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro