46. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 + 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⬥Warning: May contain triggering content, very mild, kinda fluff? Brief Mention of sickness, Katsuki being bad-

Summary: Being alone with these two couldn't possibly go wrong, since they both are on house arrest, and if they try anything, it increases tenfold, so their hands are tied.

••••

Sickness is a blessing in disguise.

She was elated when she learned she could skip the hero course for today, lay down forget everything and unwind. But what she had failed to remember were the two troublemakers in house arrest, so that meant she was going to be alone with these two, for however long her classmates took the time to reimburse. It hadn't displeased her at first, knowing the two would probably try not to disturb her, however, they were being especially noisy today, sweeping the dorms, whilst katsuki's voice reached her room every so often.

Tossing and turning in her unmade bed, blankets were thrown above her head, curtains neatly sided, one window open to let in some mid-summer breeze, subtle chit-chats from downstairs briefly entering her earshot, she moved her head to peek, glancing to the door to see if she had locked it, she hadn't. Sitting up straight, she stared careless into space, coughing once and twice consistently, clearing her sore throat, she reclined over, feeling dizzy upon getting up too suddenly, slowly approaching the entrance.

She had meant to just close it and return to sleep, but the young male's yelling startled her and she almost felt sorry for izuku to take all the harsh scoldings left and right. Locking the door behind her, she made her way downstairs, greeted by the sight of both vacuuming the floor, katsuki's hunched over form exhibiting his discontentment, while izuku's shoulders bent forward, quietly and gently clearing the floor, unlike his buddy near him, whatever occurred was not her concern, and she couldn't bring herself to properly care with a soaring headache and the awful pain in her throat.

Tacitly, she sat at a nearby table without alerting the two boys, silently observing the items left on the furniture, had she ordered something as well? Checking the brands on the boxes, she found none had her name on them, maybe she confused the dates for something else she ordered, saddened by the thought of not having her video game CD by today, she sighed and opted to simply watch the two ignore her, at least to her knowledge, they should have noticed her by now.

"You think [y/n] fell asleep?" Izuku asked, turning over to the left, focused on something else to detect her sitting right behind him. Katsuki groaned, she could imagine him rolling his eyes, annoyed by the very utterance of her name. "Why are you so worried about her? Just mind your business nerd." He replied distastefully. While the young female in question, unimpressed decided to carry on her eavesdropping, not technically, but they have yet to catch sight of her. Izuku frowned, briefly eyeing him, "She is sick today, you know that, right?"

"Of course I do, think I didn't hear her coughing just now?" He grimaced, side-eyeing his childhood friend. He continued, "you are not the only one here who knows how to observe." He retorted. Izuku mentally sighed to himself, pondering about the girl he had a crush on. 'Did she have her medicine?' Izuku abruptly fussed, instantly leaving the task at hand and turning towards the elevator. Katsuki glared at him, shouting, "Oi! Where do you think you're going?!"

"To check up on [y/n]." He shouted before entering the elevator, completely oblivious to the presence of the same girl he went looking for, like a spy on a mission, she swiftly ducked downwards when her location was about to do discovered, thankfully he didn't see her in time. Chirping up to catch a glimpse of what the other male was doing, his back turned towards her, he unwillingly carried on his duty, muttering something incoherent under his breath, 'There's no way he doesn't know that I'm here. They both must be kidding with me.' Thought the girl.

Just as hastily as he went, izuku came back breathless, open eyes, beginning to sweat profusely he fretted, "[y/n] is not in her room!" Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows, struggling to believe the lunatic in front of him. "What do you mean? She could have just gone to the bathroom. Stop worrying, damn nerd."

"No! I checked it, it isn't locked!" Responded izuku. Taking her cue to reveal herself before things get twisted, she plops herself on the seat, keeps her hand in between her thighs and kept guard, hopefully, this time, they would perspective enough.

"Don't tell me you saw what brand of soap she uses now, I swear damn nerd if you don't shut up and do this-" he cut himself off midway, peering over to the girl who innocently inspected them, releasing a frustrated sigh, he glares at izuku, who looks equally as apprehensive as him. For a moment, none of them uttered a word, until she awkwardly smiled and said, "would you like to have lunch... With me?"

Tensed in her skin, she curiously glanced at the two boys, seated with her at the table, right to her was izuku, while Katsuki sat two seats left to her, they hadn't taken the initiative to say something, to break the ice and let some cool breeze disperse the stifling atmosphere, right after they saw her, izuku offered to make some soup for her while Katsuki made his own meal, spicy ramen. The timid boy's cooking wasn't that bad, maybe her taste buds had gone banal but it wasn't horrible, at least better than her cheap attempts at preparing readymade food.

"So, um... How long had you been here?" Izuku nervously implored, momentarily gazing at her lips, she looked up in wonder, speaking shortly after, "for about half an hour, I think?" She answered with a raspy voice. Izuku stifled, opening his green eyes wider, "that long? A-and we didn't notice you?" She shook her head, wordlessly conveying her message.

"I'm sorry for not seeing you earlier!" Izuku muttered out loud, ashamed. "It's okay, I thought you guys had already noticed me." Immediately after, she coughed, covering her face she concentrated on not choking up on her spit.

"You've caught a pretty bad cold, how's your sore throat now? Any better?" Izuku fretted some more, scooting closer to the girl. Pressing his hand to her forehead to check if she was warm.

"No, it hasn't gotten any better." She replied, watching Katsuki stare at her from the corner of her eyes. Izuku retracted his hand back, worry painted all over his face. "You might be developing a fever, do you want to take some medicine for it?" She promptly shook her head, refusing his offer.

"Okay..." He said, not wanting to press her any further than necessary.

THE NEXT DAY

She woke up to the sound of something being knocked over in the room next door, she stretched her body, breathing in through her blocked nose, she checked the clock, it was late afternoon, not questioning the sound, she turned to the right, throwing the sheet over her shoulder, she resumed her slumber, only to be cut off short by yet another sound, that reminded her of boxes being dumped on one-spot, jolting up, she instantly got out of bed, ran to the main hall, barely able to breathe when she got there.

She figured it had been one of her deliveries, that she just had to pick it up herself as it was a private thing, it was a red sexy bra she ordered, and she did not want anyone to see it.

Seeing the vacant hall, she remembered izuku had his last day of punishment yesterday, but bakugo should have still an additional day to make up for his mistake, so where is he? She scanned the place however showed up with no sign of him. Taking off to his room, she knocked on it, coughing heavily as the urge arose to, katsuki's irked face came into her view as he glared at her with weighty eyes. Was he asleep?

"Ahh! Sorry, I didn't know you were asleep, I just wanted to ask if you had seen any package with my name on it during this past two days?" She said he observed her without saying a word. A few lengthy seconds pass by, and Katsuki begins speaking with an irritated tone. "If you want, you can check inside my room." He continued, "I haven't seen anything with your name on it." She raised her eyebrows, confused about what he was trying to imply, mocking her perhaps?

"I'm sorry. I'll go then."

She turned around, preparing to leave until he decided to let her in on a little secret, "that scarlet red bra of yours was really... Unexpected." He coyly smiled. The girl froze in her tracks, appalled by the thought of him knowing her-

"I have to say, it turned me on."

He knows, he won't let her live it down.

END OF DAY ONE

PRESS X IN THE CHAT FOR PART TWO

Errors might be present, please do not mind them. Tell me if you see them though-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro