6. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
When he is dangerously desperate.. and angry.
❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏
Comments down below what you think and Express your love for this explosive boi!♡
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

"Oh shot!" You cursed, hastily taking a step back to bolt down the street, only to be yanked back with brute force, wrapping his arm around your waist firmly, katsuki's scarlet eyes oozing with vex, they stared at your terrified eyes.

"Where the f*ck do you think you're going!" He shouted, his clutch growing even tighter.

"Away from you! Stop following me around!!" You retorted, furrowing your eyebrows, pressing your palms against his chest, to try and push him away.

"I don't think so sweetheart! I need to f*cking know why you keep on rejecting me!!"

"Let go! I don't need to explain myself, I have my rights to make my own decisions, so you can't force me-" your speech is interrupted by his remark, loudly spitting out words at you.

"Shut up!! I liked you for such a long time! Why are you being so INCONSIDERABLE to my feelings! You should be grateful that I choose you instead of those extras!!"

Your eyes dull down in agitation, you hated him for his ego and his prideful personality, and not to mention, just how violent he could get. Breaking eye contact, you looked down unable to see the lurking dementia in his red eyes.

"Let go of me. It is you who doesn't understand a thing, I can't return your feelings and I've said sorry a dozen of times, what else do you want!"

"Well I don't need your sorry! What is it that you don't see in me, am I not handsome? Am I not strong!!" He yelled, shoving his face closer to yours.

You do not respond, leaning back to avoid any contact of skin. Saving your energy to pull yourself out of his grip when he lets his guard down.

"Answer me!!"

You could feel your heartbeat pace up, you didn't feel safe in this situation, he had lost his impatience and you could not do anything about it, you thought he would give up and move on considering just how much of ego he has, you genuinely tried avoiding him but he somehow ends up cornering you. This wasn't looking too good for you..

Before he could say any more, you plunge him back, making a run for it, the sound of your heartbeat ringing inside your ears. You could clearly hear him yell and chase after you.

"Get back here y/n!! You're not getting away from me that easily!!" Katsuki loudly said, sprinting right behind you.

"Leave me alone!!" You said back, already tired and your legs throbbing.

Just when you decide to take a small glimpse to get an idea of where he was, your heart jumps in fret seeing he was only a few distance away from you. You run faster, using everything you had to get away from him.

Not only was he fast, he had some intense stamina, you weren't a runner nor did you like to exercise, so of course you couldn't keep up with his insane sprint for long.

As your eyes soak in the direction, you immediately catch a sight of people's, gathered in a crowd, so taking a quick U turn. You ran as fast as you possibly could manage, blending yourself in the crowd, you hastily walk your way out of it.

After a good 15 minutes, you managed to get away, breathing heavily, you continued your slow pace, heart racing inside your chest, you felt like you were dying which is why you never liked running so fast.

Drawing in a big gulp of air, you reached your home. Relieved that you wouldn't have to worry for now, fishing our your keys, ready to open the entrance.

"Quite a stunt you pulled there.. y/n.."

Your heart dropped, reflexively you pulled open the door only for it to close as katsuki presses you against it. His torso touching your back. Your panicked inhales made him smirk in satisfaction, grabbing your hands, he thrusts them against the wood.

Speaking right near your ears.

"Don't think you can escape now y/n.."

Don't mind my errors, they're purely unintentional!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro