9. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 ???

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴɢsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ
━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━
Comment down below what you think about it and don't forget to like vote and comment!♡
║▌│█║▌│█║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█

"How are you feeling today miss l/n..?" Your therapist, a middle aged lady with raven black hairs and a slender face asked, her hazel eyes concealed by the round glasses.

She held a cardboard a pen inbetween her slim fingers, a firm expression stayed on but you could tell deep inside, she was terrified.

"I'm not sure.. my heart won't stop beating from paranoia.. I feel dizzy actually." you spoke out without giving your thought some comprehension, beneath your eyes sat those dark bags indicating your lack of sleep.

"Take a few deep breaths miss l/n.. you'll be fine." She reassured for the third time, she hoped you could be helped out of the traumatizing experience you've underwent, but progress seemed dreadfully steady.

"You have nothing to be afraid of, keeping everything to yourself isn't going to help miss, so please, you need to speak out your feelings.."

"I'm not sure.. where to begin from.. " your hands were clutched tight, gaze fixated on your laps, fingers anxiously gazing over the soft skin of your knuckles.

"From where everything started."

You draw in a deep breath, that leaves you wobbly, taking in another, you hold it inside your throat. You always thought the bright atmosphere would abide you in the hardest of times, but now, whenever you stare outside the window, you could feel nothing but dread.

It leaves you with everlasting memories of the scene you were involved in. Gulping, you begin your speech.

"I thought he didn't like me.." you continued after a moment of apprehension.

"Honestly, I never thought that such a innocent face would leave me scared for life.."

"He seemed so sweet.. at first, I tried confessing my feelings but it would be rejected, so I was genuinely disappointed when he accepted another girl's confession, she was a classmate, we had known each other.. I thought I didn't matter to him, not a single bit.."

╚════════════╝

"Uraraka! Are you okay?" You laid on the concrete ground, injuries littered over your head. Hearing his voice suddenly had you away from passing out, but looking at the couple made your heart ache, you could feel tears welling up in your eyes.

You struggled to get up, you didn't want to be here. Grunts slipped pass your lips as you got up to your feet, strenuously dragging yourself, when you're certain that nobody could see you, you let those tears flow through your organ of sight, Your heart ached with every beat it took to survive.

'I should be happy.. I mean I don't mean anything to this world, whoever I like never return the Fondness I have for them.. why should I even reciprocate such feelings..?'

You thought to yourself, gulping down the moans of agony, gritting your teeth to forcefully stop your weakening barrier.

'I'm not pretty so of course nobody likes me.. I'm better off living single for the rest of my life, I don't want to feel these emotions ever again..'

You sit with your classmate, a certain energetic red head with spiky hairs, he appeared concerned.

"Hey l/n.. you seem sad." He said, lips tugged down to a frown.

"Do I? I'm sorry.. I'm just stressed." You replied, lost in your thoughts to make eye contact.

"You know you could always share it with me, my lips are sealed!" You choke out a chuckle, smiling a rather sad grin. Looking up at him, you spoke.

"Thanks but it's best if I leave it a secret.."

"Hmm, why don't you come sit with us at least!" He suggested, worry present in those scarlet eyes of his. Taking his advice, you look around to guess where he would be sitting, but after seeing a certain green head, you dismiss his offer.

"Thanks but I'm fine being alone."

After he left with a broken heart, you shed a single tear, that feelings of discomfort consuming you again.

"Hey y/n.." the one you've been avoiding so desperately had you cornered while your sitting alone outside, you wanted to walk away but your legs seemed glued to the ground.

"Why are.. you avoiding me all of a sudden.?" He asked. Prepared with a answer, you look up from your laps, staring into the distance.

"Just feel like it.."

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" Izuku asked, blinking back the tears.

"No.. I did something wrong, not you." You said, still not ready to meet his gaze.

"But you didn't do anything-"

"Shut up! Stop okay! I don't wanna talk to you I'm feeling extremely irritated today so I'm sorry for behaving like this but we need to stop talking.." you shout it out a bit louder than you anticipated, momentarily glancing his way, you got up, preparing yourself to leave.

"Why?! Are you breaking our friendship?"

"Maybe! I don't wanna see your face nor hear your voice ever again! Just forget about me! I don't matter!!" You yell, swiftly walking away. Ignoring his response to the words you just said.

"Why do I have to give this to him? Aren't you his girlfriend? Why don't you go instead?" You said, although those words were harsh, you made sure to say it out as softly as you could manage. After the outburst with your friend, you didn't want your emotions to get the best of you.

"Yeah.. but I think you should go."

"Sorry but I need to get home soon." You said, desperate to avoid him at all cost. But that didn't happen of course, that same day, he kept knocking at your door, pleading for you to let him inside, unfortunately, your parents had left for the night, for some celebration you didn't care listening to.

"Y/n! Please tell me what I did wrong!"

Frankly, you felt bad for not telling the reason behind your decision, you were scared of getting to that topic, you were aware you could break down and who knows what you would do when you're not in your proper state of mind.

"Just leave izuku!! Why are you wasting your time on me!!" You shouted walking up to the door.

"No! I need to know why you're doing this to me!! Please, you mean the world to me! Your the reason why I'm still alive!" He cried out.

Hearing him cry frantically, made you feel even worse, you cease at the entrance, hesitant to open the door, pressing your lips together, you draw back, swallowing down through the tightening muscles of your throat.

There was complete silence, before a loud crack made it's way to your ears, jumping up to your feet, you dash towards the sound, mortified to see him climbing in through the broken window. Your eyes wide, you stared at the male before you.

"Why did you do that!"

"Because you weren't letting me in!! How else was I supposed to get inside!"

"No leave! Leave right now!!"

"I'm not leaving you!" He retorted, inching dangerously close to you.

"Why are you wasting your time on me!! Just go away! I don't wanna see your face!!"

"Why! I can always change my face for you!! I'm not going to leave without you!!" Stepping back, you stared into his deranged green eyes.

"Just stop izuku!! Stop toying with my feelings! One time, you care about me and then another time, I don't even matter! Why are you doing this to me!!" You sob, not holding back your tears.

He halts, eyes wide open.

"You rejected my feelings! You didn't care! So why should I care when you don't care about me!!"

"I-i didn't know-" you slap his hand away from you before he could try and reach your face.

"Of course you didn't! Get out! Get out right now or else I'm calling the police!!"

"N-no no no! You won't! I'm sorry for not considering your feelings for me y/n!! I'm so sorry!! Please you have to forgive me!!" He desperately cried out, his hands gripping your shoulder.

"I've moved on izuku.. I don't think I have those feelings." You replied, tugging yourself away from his grasp.

"No! Nonono! That's not true! Please say that you're lying y/n!" Pulling away from him, you continue to back away from his approaching figure.

Hearing back no response, he begins to cry even harder, hyperventilating. Clutching his head, he paces around anxiously.

"This wasn't supposed to happen!! I accepted her feelings to make you feel something towards me! It wasn't supposed to go this way!! I messed up- what have i done!!" He continues to mutter, a habit he developed when he's frightened.

You stared at him both confused and scared, this wasn't like him.

"I need to do something! I need to fix this!! Y/n please return back my feelings please!! I promise I won't ever talk to her again! I just need you!!"

Breathing heavily, he walked closer to your retreating body. Seeing those crazed eyes was enough to make you realize that you were in trouble.

Running as fast as you possibly could, you managed to reach the staircase before you're grabbed by your deranged friend, who had you in such a tight grip. Thrashing and squirming, you tried to elbow him in the face but that didn't loose his clutch on you.

"STOP BEING SO MEAN Y/N!"

Dropping you on the ground, he mounts himself on top of you, struggling to keep you from running away. Having your arms refrained, you collide your head with his, quickly scurrying away. He groans in pain, holding his aching forehead.

Filled with rage, he drags you back, this time gripping your neck.

"I really need you y/n!! Please stop!!"

Steadily losing consciousness, your struggle to escape declines. Movements slowing down. Your vision growing foggy.

After that, you weren't sure how you were saved.

The neighbours had heard the commotion, so they had called the police, fortunately, they arrived just in time.

As for izuku, you don't know what happened to him.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

"Do you know where he is miss l/n..?"

"No and that's the thing that keeps me scared for the rest of my life."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro