11.💗

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next morning...
Behir were sleeping peacefully with each other on couch... Bela's head was on mahir's lap, basically she was sleeping in mahir's lap... While talking last night she slept on his shoulder & unknowingly she slipped into his lap in sleep... Mahir's head was on back of couch & his one hand on armrest of couch & other on bela's shoulder... It was 7 in morning... Mahir's sleep gets disturbed due to sharp sunlight after rain which was coming from window... He slowly opens his eyes & was shocked to see the view in front of his eyes... But after few seconds when he recalled the incidents of previous night he calmed a bit... He tried to wake bela...
M: ma'am ma'am... Wake up... Ma'am (he shakes her shoulder very carefully & lightly with a single finger) ma'am (Kya Mahirji ab to aapki girlfriend h... Ab b darr the ho😁 Aise ungli se kon uthata h)
Bela moves a little...
M: ma'am
She was not ready to wake up...(ab aise kaan m darr ke dheere se aise bologe ke kisi ko sunai b na de to kon uthega)
To wake her up mahir played a bhajan in his mobile and hide it somewhere... Bela wakes up with a jerk... And starts looking here & there...
M: good morning ma'am
B: good morning 🌞... Ye band kro
M: Kya band kru
B: ye ho Chala rakha h
M: Kya Chala rakha h
B: mahir
M: ok😒
B: good boy... Ye tumne kyu chalaya
M: aap uth nhi rhi thi
B: aise uthate h
M: to kse
B: u could have... Just leave it...
M: hmm... Ma'am vo peon kb aake office kholta h
B: 7.30 bje m usse abhi call krke bulati hu... Ab to network aa gye hoge...
She looks at her phn but it was off as it's battery is finished...
B: battery gyi... Tabhi Mera 5 bje ke alarm ki jgah tumhare iss alarm ne uthaya... Apna phn do
M: ma'am Vse b 7.00 ho hi gye h vo aate hi honge...
B: aate hi honge? Acha apna phn to dikhao
M: Kya dekhengi isme kch nhi h...
B: dikhao to
Mahir gives her phn...
B: u were serious isme sirf 2 bhajan h😯 tum songs nhi sunte
M: nhi... Mumma kabhi kabar kch bhajan sunti h to vo isme m... Unke phn m chalte nhi na... Unhone ne aisa phn nhi lia hua unka chhota wala phn h... Vse b phn sirf call krne or imp msg lene aur dene ke liye hi to hota h... Mne b aise hi le liya faltu m...
Bela's eyes & mouth were wide open🤣🤣🤣
B: 😱😮😮😮😨👁️👁️ what
M: ha... Aap aise react kyu kr rhi h
B: tumhare paas time machine to nhi h?
M: nhi kyu
B: nhi h to bolo kyuki mujhe b past m jakr uss time ki Queens se milna h jis time se tum aaye ho
M: Kya
B: ha kyuki tumhari baato se tum iss decade ke to nhi lagte... Tumhare phn m kch b nhi h... Na koi social media apps... Na chatting apps... Na songs even gallery m b koi pic nhi h... Tum photos nhi kheechte... Sefie b nhi lete...
M: photos h meri pr ghar pr album m aur social media pe time waste hota h... Kch nhi hota vo sb...
B: shut up... Koi time waste nhi h... Isse hum duniya se connected rehte h...
M: Kya connected? Unn logo se jinhone humse real life kabhi baat nhi kri... Jo hme jaante hi nhi... Aur photos kyu Dale aur kise dikhaye aur kyu?
B: 😨😮 baby u r really damaged
M: what
B: kch nhi... Tabhi tumhare phn m ab b 80% charging h... Kb kra tha tumne last charge
M: Kal office aane se pahle kra tha
B: good
M: 😃
B: I m downloading some apps don't delete them...
M: ok but konse
B: usse tumhe mtlb nhi hona chaiye
M: pr
B: kyu tum to tumhara phn use nhi krte ho to m hi kru tumhare behalf pe... Girlfriend hu tumhari... Itna to banta h
M: girlfriend
B: ha kl hi to tumne mujhe propose kia
M: mne propose kia (in mind: mne kha kia inhone khud kia mujhe)
B: Kya hua mahir baby itni jldi bhul gye
M: baby?
B: yes baby bolo😄 (she thinks he's calling her baby)
M: Kya bolu
B: vhi Jo bol rhe the
M: m kch nhi bol rha tha & plz don't call me baby... I m not baby
B: 🙁 ok... Ye lo tumhara phn (she stands to go on her seat)
M: (he gets worried seeing her sad) Arre!! Kya hua? Ruko
B: kch nhi... I m sorry... M tumhare sath phir zabardasti kr rhi thi... U said u need time... Sorry... We r just friends
She turns to go to her chair... Mahir can't see her sad... He always wants to see her smile... So, although he was not ready & super scared he did something... He sit on knees & hold her one hand from back...
Bela turned & gets shock...
M: ma'am plz... Listen to me... Ma'am I m not perfect and open like others... I always start to understand things when correct time slips from my hand... I m not up-to-date & as u said it seems like I came from another decade & it's true I don't belong to this modern period... I..I can't mix up with all people... That's why I don't have any friends... I have many flaws but u accepted me with all my flaws... So, will u help me to overcome with my fears & flaws? I have started to like u and I really felt comfortable with u last night which I never felt with anyone except my mother... So, will u make this coward idiot urs & help me grow? Will u be mine?
( Finally guys mahir ne b Bela ko propose kr hi dia)

Bela had tears in her eyes... She couldn't form words... She just sit on floor & hugged him...
B: yes mahir yes... I m urs & I like u really & u don't know what u just did means to me...
She couldn't hold her feelings & kissed him... This time he didn't stop him & hold her waist... He just want to see her happy... He has always adore her but he always felt nervous & akward and couldn't understand his feelings... He's ready to do anything for her happiness...
B: (breaks kiss) respond... Kiss me back
M: but how? I don't know how to kiss?
B:😯 we have kissed 2 times & u don't know how? U have never watched it in any movie or show? Just leave this question... We'll discuss it later... Just try to do what I m doing & feel it...
Mahir nodded & Bela again kissed him... He also start repeating & responding after 30 sec... They kissed for 2 mins & feel each other💋 They broke the kiss & joined their foreheads... After a while Bela starts kissing on mahir's neck... Poor mahir he was again feeling nervous & anxious... (Mahirji ye to abhi shruvaat h aage aage dekho Bela Kya Kya krti h aur aapse Kya Kya krwati h😏😁)
B: hmm
M: ma'am plz
B: what
Before anyone could say anything they heard some voice & understood finally the door will open...
B: lagta h peon aa gya... Ab btaugi m isse (angry Bela is back)

Promo: Nervous mahir on his first date & flirty naughty Bela & Vish will teese mahir for lipstick mark on his shirt... How will he handle all???

Share ur views in comments and don't forget to vote...
BB

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro