4~Stuck

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rudraksh was worried seeing Saransh and Preesha in an unconscious state and meanwhile Dev had taken off the sacred thread and tied it to Saransh. He was feeling really heavy now. He held his head and sat near the door. Alia placed her hand on his shoulder. "Kya hua bhai?" she asked worriedly. He shook his head. Riddima and Vansh came downstairs and looked at unconscious Preesha and Saransh. Vansh eyed the sacred thread on Saransh's wrist and recalled giving it to Dev earlier. He held Riddhima's hand and she looked at him. They walked to Dev. He looked up at them.

"Tum ne woh dhaga kiun utaara? Mana kiya tha na?" he asked. "Saransh ke andar bhi wohi aatma ghuss gayi thi, isliye usko de diya," Dev told him. "Ab tum kaise bacho gay?" Riddhima asked him and Dev shrugged. She took off her sacred thread and gave it to him, he took it and tied it around his wrist. "Thank you didi," he said smilingly. She smiled back and messed his hair a little. "Why are you so cute Riddhima?" Vansh whispered and she blushed. "Because my husband is so cute," she whispered back. Suddenly she realized something and turned.

"Aray kya romance mein lagay huay ho? In ki haalat dekho yaar," she said pointing at Preesha and Saransh, the duo walked to them. "Yeh Preesha ko kya hua? Aur Saransh...," her voice trailed off as Saransh woke up and looked around. "Rudra, Saransh uth gaya," Riddhima said and Rudra looked at him and rushed to him engulfing him in a tight hug. "Champ, kaisa hai tu?" he asked. "Theek hoon, lekin hua kya?" Saransh asked holding his head. "Bas kuchh nahi, ab sab sahi hai," he said kissing his forehead. "Mumma jaag gayi," Saransh said pointing behind him, he turned and saw Preesha awake.

He rushed to her and hugged her tight. She hugged him back emotionally. "Rudra, agar Preesha baar baar aisay behosh hoti hai aur doctor keh raha hai sab normal hai, toh phir ye medical issue nahi hai, ye spiritual matter hai, kuchh or problem hai," Revati told him. "Spiritual matter matlab?" Preesha asked. "Tum bas yoon samjho ke tumhe spiritual healing ki zaroorat hai, aur koi bhi doctor tumhari help nahi kar sakta, tumhe tantric ki zaroorat hai, aur Dev ko bhi same yahi masla hai," Revati said. Preesha and Rudraksh got thinking.

"Revati theek keh rahi hai, tantric se he ilaaj karwana chahiye, dunia ka koi bhi doctor humari koi madad nahi kar sakta," Preesha said and Rudraksh nodded. They got up and went to their rooms with their children to get their suitcases. Riddhima looked at Vansh. "Hum bhi yahan kiun rahein? Hum bhi chaltay he hain na?" Riddhima said and Vansh nodded and they too went upstairs to get their luggages. Dev got goosebumps even after wearing the sacred thread and folded his arms on his chest rubbing his arm with his palm feeling a little cold. "Mom dad, mujhe kya ho raha hai?" he asked and their attention got diverted to him from the jammed door.

"Are you feeling cold, bhai?" Alia asked and he nodded. They all wondered why. Preesha and Rudraksh packed their suitcases together and mistakenly collided into one another while crossing each other's way. She lost her balance and he held her in the nick of time. "Thank you," she said and after straightening herself began to leave but he caught her from behind and hugged her. "Rudra?" she said becoming shocked. "Is this the first time I am hugging you from behind?" he asked and she blushed, he nuzzled in her neck.

"This is not the first time but it still feels so magical," she said dreamily. "I hope our life always remains dreamy and magical," he said emotionally. She turned and kissed his cheek, he closed his eyes. They shared a hug. "I am afraid to lose you wifey, I can't lose you or our children, my life lies within the three of you, I don't even know how to protect you guys. If only I could take this problem on my head and could gift you three my life...," his voice trailed off as he began to cry.

Tujhko Bana Doon Main Apna Khuda
Aur Sajde Tere Kar Sakun

" You being with us is the biggest gift, you yourself are a gift, we can go through it together,"she said tightening the hug emotionally.

Mangu Dua Sath Hone Ki Tere
Kandhe Pe Sar Rakh Sakun
Dhaga Ek Bandhun Tujhko Mannat Bana Loon

"I just hope nothing bad happens to you or to any of us," Rudra said. "Nothing bad will happen, good happens with good people," Preesha replied hopefully.

Kaagaz Pe Dil Ke Teri Surat Bana Loon
Chhoote Kabhi Na Woh Aadat Bana Loon
Aa Shiddat Bana Loon Tujhe

"I hope so," Rudra said.

Kismat Bana Loon Meri Chaahat Bana Loon
Dil Se Main Mangu Ibaadat Bana Loon

They remained in the hug cherishing each other's presence.

Chhoote Kabhi Na Woh Aadat Bana Loon
Aa Shiddat Bana Loon Tujhe

"Mumma papa," Saransh said standing at the door with Ruhi. They broke the hug and wiped their tears. The kids walked inside. "Kya hua? Sad kiun thay?" Ruhi asked. "Bacha hum bilkul sad nahi hain, bas aisay jaana par raha hai na aur picnic kharab ho gayi, socha tha yahan rahengay saath mein saari families aur achha time guzaarein gay lekin ab aisa ho nahi raha na, isliye," Preesha said.

"Mumma, aap he toh kehte ho na ke hum jo sochtay hain woh humari zindagi nahi hoti, jo humaray saath hota hai woh humari zindagi hoti hai, achha ho ga ke hum sab accept kar lein apni fate ko," Saransh said. "Aray wah champ, kitna mature hai tu," Rudra said and he smiled. "Ruhi mature nahi hai kya?" Ruhi asked. "Nahi, Ruhi humari chhoti baby hai," Preesha said picking her up. "Baby chhoti nahi, mature hai," Rudra said and tickled Ruhi, she laughed and others too smiled.

Riddhima was walking out of the mansion alone while Vansh was walking towards the mansion and the duo collided into each other. She looked up at him and hugged him saying his name softly. He hugged her back caressing her hair softly. After sometime they broke the hug and looked at each other lovingly. "Ridz, phir darr lag raha hai kya?" he asked and she shook her head slowly. "Lag raha tha, lekin tumhe hug karne ke baad better feel kar rahi hoon, it's like a magic, tum hug kartay ho, seenay se lagatay ho, baal mein haath ghumatay ho aur jaise tension he gayab ho jaati hai, jaise kabhi thi he nahi," she said smilingly and he smiled back.

"Andar chalein? Hmm? Packing kar lein?" he asked and she nodded. They looked at the mansion. "Waise, yahan se jaane ke baad ki kya guarantee ke Ragini phir kabhi nahi aaye gi?" she asked still looking at the mansion. "Nahi aaye gi, usay bataye ga kaun ke hum kahan hain? Humara bhoot?" Vansh joked and she glanced at him. "It's not a joke yaar, aisi baatein nahi kartay Vansh," she said and suddenly he pulled her and planted a kiss on her cheek, she gasped. He lifted her in his arms and took her inside. She smiled at him. Suddenly the door behind them closed and they startled. She snuggled into him as he looked at the door. He made her sit on the chair but she wasn't ready to leave him. "Relax, it's nothing, just the wind," he said and she left him. Everyone came downstairs and as all of them wanted to leave, they rushed to the door. "Hum jab andar aaye toh ye darwaza khula tha, ab band hai, main toh samjha hawa se ho gaya hai," Vansh said.

"Aray is ghar ke andar bhoot hai bhoot, hawa se nahi hua," Dev reminded. "Pata hai mujhe, maine he bachaya tha tumhe by the way," Vansh said and Dev got quiet. "Larrna band karo yaar, ye socho yahan se niklein kaise? Haan, windows," Riddhima said and each of them tried to open the windows but they were also jammed. "Phass gaye yaar," Alia said getting irritated. "Phassay huay toh hum sab bhi hain Alia didi, aur mujhe koi kuchh bata bhi nahi raha," Ruhi said cutely. "Calm down Ruhi, hum tumhein sab bata dein gay, lekin ek baar is problem se bahar niklein na phir, okay," Saransh assured her. "Okay," Ruhi said.

"Aray humaray rooms mein balcony bhi toh hai na jis ke doors nahi hain, I think wahan se try karna chahiye," Preesha said and they all rushed upstairs to their rooms but their room doors were also jammed. "Ye ho kya raha hai? Hum ko yahan aana he nahi chahiye tha," Revati said. "Ab toh aa gaye, aur phass bhi gaye," Rakesh said. "Mujhe lagta hai bhai ka mazaak sach tha, ye ghar sach mein monster hai aur iska door sach mein mouth hai jis ne humein kaid kar liya hai," Alia said worriedly.

"Alia, relax, main mazaak kar raha tha yaar," Dev said calming her and hugged her. Ruhi fell on the floor all of a sudden and Rudra and Preesha got concerned. "Ruhi?" they said in unison. "Mumma, papa, mujhe kuchh ho raha hai, meri body pe bohat koi bhaari cheez hai, woh mera gala daba rahi hai, mujhe bachao," Ruhi said panting heavily. "Nahi bacha aap ko kuchh nahi ho ga, Rudra kya karein? Ruhi ko kaise bachaein?" Preesha asked worriedly. "Mujhe nahi pata," Rudra said crying for Ruhi.

"Pata nahi kaun hai jo ek bachi par bhi taras nahi kha raha, chhor do please meri bachi ko," Preesha said crying vigorously. "Main Ruhi ke liye kuchh bhi kar sakta hoon, even if it hurts me later," Saransh said and took off his sacred thread and made her wear it instead and she became fine within seconds. Rudra and Preesha hugged Ruhi. "Aisay ek he sacred thread shift hota raha na, toh ek doosre ke buray asraat bhi doosray ko lagein gay, hum sab ko is ki zaroorat hai lekin kya karein? Kaise jaein mandir? Kahan se laaein ye dhaga? Damn it," Vansh said.

"Mandir, hum sab ko yahan mandir mein baith jana chahiye jab tak ye darwaza nahi khul jaata, ye theek rahay ga," Riddhima said and they all rushed to the temple said sat inside adjusting somehow. Suddenly they heard evil laughter from all four sides of the house, they looked around the house by their eyes searching the source of the laughter. The kids got scared and the elders also got scared.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro