6~Strange Occurings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next morning, Alia woke up and saw Dev sleeping with his shirt buttons open. She got shocked. "Bhai, bhai," shs said trying to wake him up shaking his shoulder. He woke up and sat up. "Kya ho gaya behen? Kiun utha rahi hai? Achha khaasa so raha hoon," he said a little annoyed. "Haan so rahay thay woh toh theek hai, lekin ye kya? Shirt buttons khol kar?" she asked and he got shocked and looked down at his shirt and clutched it feeling embarrassed, he turned his back to her. "Pata nahi kaise, mujhe toh bas ye yaad hai ke kal raat tu mujhe body massage de rahi thi," he said.

She chuckled. "What? Really? Kya bhai? Main ne sirf head massage diya tha, humesha yahi karti hoon, did I ever massage your body? Kuchh bhi?" she asked while laughing. He frowned and began to fasten the buttons on his shirt. "Tu chup kar yaar, mazaak mat urra mera, tu ne khud offer kiya mujhe ke tu massage kar de gi, haan baat sirf head massage ki thi, lekin jab tu ne shoulders pe kiya toh maine roka nahi tha tujhe, it felt relaxing, tu jhoot kiun bol rahi hai? Aur itni taakat kahan se aai tujh mein ke tu ne mujh jaise bhaari bhargam ko bed pe bhi lita diya aaraam se?" he asked.

"Bhai mujhe ye nahi yaad ke main kab soyi, na mujhe ye yaad hai ke maine aap ke shoulder ko massage kiya, bas head massage yaad hai, us ke baad kuchh nahi yaad," she told him. "Haan, mujhe bhi sirf massage tak yaad hai us ke baad kuchh nahi yaad," he said. She shrugged. "Bhai, I think, aap na ab uth he gaye ho, toh shower le lo, aap relax ho jao gay," she advised.

"Hmm, okay," he said and took his clothes and towel and stepped inside the washroom. She smiled slightly and lied down again. Dev was taking shower when he felt hands caress his hair, he startled and spun around and found no one. He continued to wash his hair shrugging it off and soon rinsed them off. He lied down in the bathtub and enjoyed the bubble bath. He dozed off with his head out of the tub.

There was a knock on Alia's room door and she sat up. "Come in," she called out, Dev who was sleeping in the bathtub also woke up by her voice. He looked around and realized he was sleeping in the washroom in the bathtub. "Oh thank God I woke up on time, else I would have drowned," he said. He got out and while he was drying himself, he felt soft caresses on his back but tried to ignore them. Soon he felt hands lingering on his body and someone hugging him from behind. He got shocked and looked down at those hands on his chest. He felt that he was very familiar with those hands, just that they were as white as a ghost, and the fingernails were painted black.

(The hands looked like this)

He felt as if all this had happened before. He touched those hands and they were as cold as ice. He loosened the grip it had on him and turned to see the owner of those hands. He got shocked seeing no one behind.

Alia was talking to Saransh. "Did you get to remember anything that what happened after we entered this house?" he asked, she shook her head. "I don't remember anything, did you?" she asked and he also shook his head.

"As soon as you remember, please tell, I really want to know what had happened and how can we forget each and everything on our own," she said and he smiled and nodded. "Where is Ruhi?" she asked. "She's sleeping. Actually Alia, I remembered I had this in my suitcase and thought to give one box of chocolate to you as well," he said and gave a box to her, she smiled. "Aww thanks, but can I share it with bhai?" she asked. "Of course you can, what's the need to ask," he said and smiled looking down and kept the box aside.

"By the way Saransh, when I woke up, one strange thing happened, I saw bhai sleeping with his shirt buttons open," she told him. "So? He must be feeling hot," he said. "He never does that, I felt so strange, because he was embarrassed when I told him about this, he himself didn't know about it, he said that a night ago I massaged his head and body both while I never massage his body, I am not supposed to do that, I am only supposed to massage his head, and above all of that, I don't remember when I slept and also that how and when he slept," she told him.

He got thinking. "Alia!" Dev called out after coming out of the washroom and hugged her tight shivering badly. "What happen? Was the water too cold? Did you catch cold?" she asked and he shook his head. "There was someone in washroom," he told her and narrated everything. "Bhai relax, relax please, calm down," she said patting his back. He somewhat relaxed and loosened the hug. She took his hand and rubbed it softly. "Its okay bhai, it happens, I believe you," she said consoling him. Dev lied down, she caressed his hair to calm him and he dozed off. Alia and Saransh looked on.

Ruhi woke up and got out of bed. "Baday bhaiya!" she called out cutely but didn't get any response, she checked the washroom but didn't find him there. "Yeh baday bhaiya kahan gaye? Hmmm, zaroor mumma papa ke paas gaye hongay, un ka saara pyaar akele akele le rahay hongay, Ruhi peechhe nahi reh sakti, Ruhi bhi mumma papa ka pyaar le gi," she said and ran out of the room.

Preesha was looking out of the balcony while Rudra was having shower. He came out and got mesmerized seeing her bare back. He dropped the towel from his head. He went to her and touched her back, she startled and turned around. "Oh God, Rudra tum ho? Main toh darr he gayi, kya tum bhi," she said and turned and looked down at the view from the balcony again.

"Waise maine aisa kya kiya jo wifey jo tum itna darr gayi?" he asked hugging her from behind. She smiled. "Kuchh nahi, bas woh tumhare haath lava jaise garam ho rahay thay, isliye main darr gayi," she told him. "Achaawwww? Toh ab main kya koi bhoot hoon jo apnay haath baraf jaise thanday kar loon tumhare liye wifey?" he asked and she chuckled.

"Tumhe bhoot ban'ne doon gi main? Bilkul nahi hubby jee, sochna bhi mat, agar bhoot ban'na hua na toh saath mein banengay, sab ko saath mein darayengay na, tum bhoot aur main bhootni, okay?" she asked and he kissed her cheek. "Okay," he answered. Their door flung open and Ruhi entered. "Mumma papa," she said and they broke the hug and turned to her. "Bacha aap yahan?" Preesha asked. "Haan Ruhi kya hua?" Rudra asked. "Baday bhaiya yahan aaye kya? Woh mere saath room mein nahi hain," she told them. "Bacha, woh yaheen kaheen hongay na? Baaki jagah nahi dhoonda? Alia didi ke paas ho shayad," Preesha said and Ruhi slapped her forehead. "Ruhi bhi buddhu ho gayi hai aaj kal, kaheen aur toh dhoonda he nahi, specifically Alia didi ke room mein," she said and ran away. Rudra and Preesha chuckled at her cute antics.

"Rudra, tumhe nahi lagta agar ghar mein CCTV cameras hotay toh hum dekh paatay ke is ghar mein humare saath kya hua tha?" Preesha asked. "Oh yes wifey, yeh toh maine socha he nahi, chalo aaj ye kaam kar letay hain," he said and she nodded.

Revati and Rakesh came out of their room and saw men working in the house. "Ye kya ho raha hai yahan?" she asked. "CCTV cameras laga rahay hain hum log, Rudra sir ne kaha hai," told one of the man. She looked at Rakesh. "Par aisa kiun kaha ho ga?" she asked. "Don't know," he said. Rudra came there. "Rudra ye sab kiun?" Revati asked. "Isi liye ke agar pehle lagaye hotay toh aaj pata chal jata ke humare saath hua kya tha aur hum exactly kya bhool rahay hain, ab is liye lagwa raha hoon taakay ab kuchh garbar ho toh pata chal jaaye," he told her and she nodded.

He left from there. "Rakesh, aisa lag raha hai jaise kuchh toh bohat galat ho raha hai yahan pe jo humein pata hona chahiye lekin hum ko nahi pata, kuchh yaad bhi nahi aa raha, jaise hum sab spellbound ho'n, kisi ko bhi kuchh nahi yaad, humein bacho'n ko check karna chahiye," she said and he nodded and they went towards Dev and Alia's room.

Part b to also come

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro