6: Fun and fights

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I walk over to kanda who looked kinda relieved when he sees me. I smile at him." Hello kanda do you like the party so far?" I ask him. He smiles." I don't know I've never attended one of these before and it's weird since I don't hang out with anybody here." He says, I frown he must get lonely, I know how that feels." Well not any more tonight I'm going to hang out with you and were going to have so much fun." I say grabbing his hand. I lead him out of the room down to the boat passage." What are we doing?" He asks looking around confused." Were going to have fun." I say pulling him into the boat. I quickly start rowing us. Within 10 minutes we get out and walk to town. I was planing on taking him to the flower shop. One thing I noticed about kanda before I left was that he loved lotus flowers. After I was then planing to bring him some place to eat. He always eats noodles he needs to eat something else. I grab his hand a bring him to a flower shop on the other side of town. It was hidden so not many people knew about it. That just made it even more special. Plus it was the only place miles around that had its own green house. Dragging him in I wave to the owner who was an elderly man in his late 70s. He smiles waving back. I bring him to the green house pushing the door open. Kanda looks inside shocked and amazed. I giggle a little he can be so easy to read sometimes." I know you like lotus flowers so I thought I would show you this place. The green house was big like really big consisting of trees a small pond, grass. Flowers of all types were here blooming everywhere. I pull him to the pond which had tons of of lotus flowers floating around." The lotus flower is such a beautiful and delicate thing. But can be most Stubborn at times. Only blooming when it wants which can take a very long time but when it does the beauty is uncontainable." I say he was staring at the pond. I continue." It's said in many religions that the lotus flower means purity and life. The dawn of a new day. It's also believed that this flower can also help bring the dead back by turning them into lotus flowers thus being said to have powers of resurrection." I say while bending down to the pond carefully picking one of the delicate flowers up. Kanda has been silent the whole time till now he finally speaks." How did you know I loved lotus flowers silver?" He says staring at me." Well I remember while talking to you one time you mentioned your favorite flower was this type so i thought you would like to come here." He smiles and suddenly pulls me in for a hug. I hug back. This felt great he made me feel wanted. He made me feel special, like I was needed, like I had a purpose in life. I don't know how long we hug for but when we finally pull apart I notice the old man leaning against the door way smirking." Aaa young love such a precious thing." He says causing me to blush and kanda to chuckle. I love his laugh. We soon leave and we go to 5 guys getting hamburgers. We order. Kanda looked surprised when I only ordered one. I smile. We find a table waiting for are food to get done cooking. When we get are food we eat. I love this restaurant it's so good and by the expression on Kandas face he thought so too. After a while we go back to the order. Just as we get inside my eye acts up. I gasp and take off running. I get to a large door with a gapping hole in it. I jump up going in. I couldn't believe my eyes in front of me was the whole Noah clan and all of the exorcist except for Allen were tied up. Akuma were every were in the air. There were tons of level fours. The sound of me entering catches all of there attention. Allen gasps. Silver get out of here. Suddenly Kandas drops to the ground knocked out. I look up seeing 2 level 4s. I transform causing almost all of the Noah's to gasp." Why are you here Noah's?" I scream slowly walking towards them. I could easily take one on at a time but not the whole dang clan. The Millennium earl chuckles." My my silver you have grown a lot since I last saw you." I glare at him." You look a lot like Allen I must say, if I Didn't know better i would think your family." I grit my teeth." You would know though wouldn't you? But that is a conversation for another time, now why are you guys here?" Some chuckle." We came for the fourteenth." I gasp. Running over to Allen pushing him behind me. Yes I knew Allen was the fourteenth. I've always known. I've done my research. Tracking crosses locations was difficult. But he wouldn't be avoiding the order for no reason there was something he was protecting or at least monitoring. That something was  Allen, the fourteenths reincarnation." You won't lay a finger on him" I growl. Millennium chuckles." Well I guess we'll be taking you too then." That bast- wait what? Did he just say we'll be taking you too. Before I know it tyki is coming at me. I didn't know his power so I have to be careful. Ugh I need music. Right as I'm about to draw my exorcism blade something hits me in the back of my head. I grit my teeth an cough up blood. I see Allen fighting with lulu bell. I stand and swipe my right hand at tyki. He jumps back so he wouldn't get cut but the sharp points. I stab forward getting his shoulder. He hisses. Grabbing my wrist pulling me to him. Then suddenly his hand goes through my chest. Like literally his fucking hand just went invisible and Pierced my chest. I feel him grip my heart. I gasp looking up at tyki. He was smirking at my shocked face. He squeezes it making my heart skip a beat. Was this his power? To go through things.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro