Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

12/12/13

I received my diary at my birthday as a gift from Fang, he usually sees my doodles and my spilled colorful watercoloured pencils were there on my notebooks that Cikgu Papa grew his anger to me while he's lecturing math class, At Art Class; Teacher Clare, a Catholic nun from Quiapo, Manila who saw my arts that she was like 'Ying, you're so very talented kid.. I bet God gave you this artistic talents even your love for music and arts.' she's my favorite teacher because I know Catholic nuns were sweet, innocent, compassionate and smart.. Clare is very blessed nun.. I wished I was a Catholic..

12/13/13

I was starting to write this diary while I'm pouring some watercoloured pencils were stained by water, melted crayons, pasted random scrappy colored papers and art papers and I usually doodling and sketching about butterflies, continent of Malaysia, houses and etc.. I usually put some lettering like 'I Love ___', 'GoodNight' and others.. No profanities, just hip young teen..
12/14/13

After school, Fang decided me having a date, NOT a LOVERS DATE !!.. A FRIENDSHIP DATE, I tell him that we should go to Kuala Lumpur and eat there at the Chinese Diner, Amazing! I planned to wear my Hari Raya clothes but Fang didn't like me to wear them.. I really love them because I felt i'm still having my own innocence..

12/15/13

I felt mad when I found out that Fang didn't notice me.. I have a crush on him but, I was so focus on my studies..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro