12 - full

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

jungkook;

i went out of the car and waved to my mom who smiled and told me to take care of myself. i nodded to her, grinning to her to reassure that i definitely will. her car was then once out of my vision when she sped off.

i turned around and headed into the school. it was early but a lot of people had already arrived. i went to my class, deciding to get there first since i wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

once i reached it, i peeked my head, expecting to see some notes from her, minsoo.

but... nothing as always.

we both stopped writing those notes to each other. i was trying to cheer her up but she just throws them away, so i stopped, knowing that she probably doesn't even read them.

i sighed, feeling down. i had high hopes everyday but i know i had to keep them small.

placing my books on my desk, my eyes slowly trailed around the plain, empty classroom. the silence, the emptiness and the plainness.

"jungkook?"

upon hearing my name being called, i turned around. my eyes widen, in shock. "...mhm?" i replied, softly.

she looked at me, she was standing in the door frame.  she stayed there for a moment,  we both did, staying still in our position. maybe this was really happening, not one of those daydreams.

she walked towards me slowly, her arms then spread around my torso, engulfing me into small hug, also burying her head in my neck. the warmth felt comfortable... but i had to stop it.

i didn't know why. wasn't i going to be happy that this was finally happening? why do i feel sad? why am i not accepting her?

"...i'mㅡi'm sorry." i still kept an emotionless face, not answering or returning the hug either. she looked up, facing me.

"j-jungkook?"

i pushed her away, looking at her in the eyes that were full of emotions; lost, fear, sadness. "minsoo-ah..." i spoke up, deciding it was for the best.

"let's stop talking to each other."

i pressed my lips in a thin line, thinking whether i should tell her what i really meant. should i?

i hesitated. i inhaled a big breath and sighed.

i should.

so i did.

"let's also pretend we never knew each other too."

a/n:
sometimes i wished i could unstan kpop to focus on school but that's like a sin

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro