[0,3]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

this was jeon jungkook.

their eyes locked with each other until both of them furrowed their brows, it was if both of them already knew each other – who they were, why they were truly here and what they were going to do. jungkook's eyes were sharper than ever and a darker atmosphere surrounded the area. none of them even spoke to each other. "hello, min yoongi?", he greets, though that was moreover a question.

"yep, that's my name. wait, how do you even know my name?", the pale male inquired, about to lunge himself towards the younger man to put him in the tightest chokehold the world has ever seen. although jungkook isn't his target, he was getting fed up with all the irritating obstacles that stood in his way.

"my manager called and told me who was in here."

yoongi was about to nod and walk away, until another voice was heard from behind the younger man. "jungkook, why are you blocking the doorway?" jungkook flinched for some reason, watching him move over resulting in another massive shock for the hitman, his eyes widening.

jung hoseok was his roommate, too? now, he couldn't tell if this made his job easier or harder. hoseok laid his eyes on the smaller man, a soft greeting smile flashing onto his face. "hi, yoongi!", he chimed, his informality rather irking the other.

"hey, but, just to put this out there – i am older than you.", yoongi mentions as hoseok chirped up attentively, bowing lightly towards him in apologies.

"ah, sorry, i didn't know! anyways, i'm jung hoseok and this is my friend, jeon jungkook.", he introduces, his smile lessening ever so slowly.

"nice to meet you."

after the small introduction, yoongi let them go into their rooms while he quickly retreated to his, closing his door quickly. he pulled out a thick black bag, staring at the weapons that breathed inside of it – a machete, pistol, and even a crowbar.

'in order to actually pull this off, i'll have to make this look like a freak accident or maybe if he's in a secluded area, away from that kid..', yoongi planned, his brows furrowing in frustration. after a few circling moments of silence, he zipped up the bag then placed in a secret compartment in the dorm. just after that a buzz emit from his back pocket.

|BY0L |

How is it, Min Yoongi? :)

| ME|

Good I guess

|BY0L |

It must be. Believe it
or not, you already have fans!

| ME|

How?

|BY0L |

My secretary set up
your official Twitter account.

|BY0L |

I have to go now, a crucial
meeting is being held. If you have anything you need to talk about,
text me after 9:30pm.

| ME|

Alright

|BY0L |

Oh and Yoongi.. loosen up a bit.
You know Jeongguk can't do anything to you.. hopefully.
[✔Read at 4:34pm]

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro