[0,7]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Baehope • 14 mins ago

AAAAA hobi brought Agust D with him as a guest to his fansign!!!! I don't what to do i-

he's so soft <3

1.5K ,, ↺ 75 ,, • • •

hoseok giggled at the post of his hyung on his phone afterwards storing it away in his back pocket. from time to time, he would get a small sneak of him at the corner of his eye to see if he was doing okay. surprisingly, to hoseok and even yoongi himself, both of them were having a great time without even realizing it until now.

presently, yoongi was having fun playing with a shy fan as he gently tapped her shoulders to get her from looking down.

"hey, just look at me, okay?", the pale male cooed lovingly to her. "only me."

a soft chuckle sounded from the man when seeing two heated cheeks and the tips of her ears turning a scarlet red. yoongi found it amusing how the most timid of people bundle up their courage to go meet their idols, it's interesting ⎯ especially to see their reaction. he saw the girl slowly raise her head then placing her hands on her cheeks to hide the bright redness of her face.

"were you at my concert?", the rapper asks, playing with the marker within his pale hands earning a quick nod in response.

"ah, really? so that must mean you're a fan of both me and hoseok, no?"

"i.. am."

hoseok's eyes sparkled again for he had never seen yoongi so.. bright, before. in all honesty, he always found him so unresponsive and cold but, deep inside, he knew there was a sweeter side to him, to everyone. it would just take some time to bring it out.

the only thing he could do was smile greatly then turn back to the fan he was talking to.

"suga hyung."

just a short chapter there, i wanted to make it short, simple and sweet

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro