6. Just a hint of you

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As time passed, it was time for me to take the test to obtain my bicycle license. A reward children receive to feel like they have accomplished something.

Upon crossing the street when the light was green, a car speeded towards me. You pushed me back into safety. Everyone praised my survival as a miracle, but in my view, you were the reason why I remained alive.

I was able to sense and smell you. Your smell was that of grass and lavender, and like a laundry that was washed and dried freely on a summer day.

I can still recall this day because you were angry with me. You told me to be more careful and check my surroundings more carefully.

I've never seen you get angry with me before.

You were discussing with yourself that you won't be able to leave me alone. I couldn't shake this sentence out of my mind.

Minutes later, you were gone, and I stayed alone until the adults came running to me to make sure I was okay. I couldn't provide a response to that.

You showed up late on that day. The evening had come to an end.

The thought of dying terrified me. I would have had it if you hadn't been there that day.

Would it be okay for me to be with you? Really with you? Not divided into two realms.

I was crying as you leaned towards me. I had my head resting against the wall. I was hunched like an injured animal.

Your hand touched my hair and then it remained on my arm. Your presence caused the air to swell.

You mumbled to me that you were sorry. I felt the same way.

You were always there for me, but I had the fear that one day it might not be like that.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro