16.sweetness overloaded

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

YUVI'S POV:

Morning sunshine woke me up but my sunshine is sleeping peacefully beside me.

I nudged my nose in her cheeks to wake her up. She hugged me and snuggled more into me.

"Good morning! Pari" I said enthusiastically.

"Good morning darling what's the time?" she asked in a husky voice.

"30 minutes past 7," I said.

"What!!" She exclaimed and woke up.

"Yes!" I said cooly.

"Yuvi can we go to Temple today?" she asked.

"Of course, why not we can but don't you feel sore?" I said.

"Yeah! But its okay, I can adjust. Thank you" She got up from bed to get into the washroom before she could move I pulled her, she fell onto me I rolled her to bed and hovered her.

"Did you think you will escape from me? No chance! Give me what I want!" I demanded her.

"What do you want in this early morning, let me go," she said playing with my shirt button that she is wearing now.

"Don't you know my innocent wifey?" I asked tracing my fingers from her forehead and stopped my fingers at her upper chest tapping them there.

"Nope! I don't know" She shuttered.

"Oh! Is it?" A smirk automatically found its way on my face.

I dipped my face in the neck, her toes curled clutched the sheet tightly.

"Still don't know what I want? Can I demonstrate?" I asked her. She shivered lightly, I didn't that I would have such an effect on her.

But she soon recovered from that state and now rolled me down and hovered me.

"I know what my husband wants!" She said and traced her fingers as I did to her and brought her lips near mine, I closed my eyes.

"But I will not give him!" She said and kissed on my cheeks and ran to the washroom and poked her tongue.

I didn't know that even she had such an effect on me.

Everything happened in seconds. I just smiled at my foolishness.

I love my life. My pari loves me.

She came out after about 15 mins wearing a saree. She looked divine she has a good taste.

her.

Before I could reach her.

"Stopppp" she yelled.

There was still a meter gap between us. She and her police instincts.

"What?" I frowned.

"Don't come near me first go and shower or otherwise again I wanna shower again" she said.

I moved forward smirkingly and hugged her from behind nuzzling my nose in her wet hair and snaked my hand around her waist.

She slightly shivered.

"Yuvi! My idiot husband, do you have any sense I said right? we want to go to the temple" she said being frustrated.

"Oh! My intelligent wifey, we can have a shower together we can save time as well as saves water" I said smirking.

She blushed and hit me on my shoulder.

"There are roughly 100 billion trillion stars in the universe and you're brighter than them all," I said.

I don't know where but I read it somewhere and now it is helping me to compliment my wife.

"Aww! Yuvi I'm flattered. You are too cheesy, now go to the guest room and shower, I'll take bath here go before I throw something at you" she yelled at me.

"What!! cheesy? I told romantically. You are an unromantic monkey" I said keeping an annoyed face.

"You!!!!" She yelled.

Before she starts beating I have to run so I ran from there pecking her cheeks.

After taking bath I moved to our room.

Awwww! My Angel...

She looked divine in yellow-green silk saree.

She was combing her hair standing in front of the mirror, I went and stood behind her my hands on her shoulder. I smiled in satisfaction.

"Can we leave?" I asked.

She nodded. We went Temple by bike.

We ate in a restaurant on the way back home. As soon as we entered the house she ran upstairs and came in formal shirt pants.

She was on a call so said bye silently, she came and hugged, I gave a peck on her forehead and she went out.

I took some files and started to office.

The full-day went like minutes but my soul was with my lady.

I was deeply thinking that's when Deepu and Sid barged into my cabin.

"What are you gonna do and what happened yesterday?" sid demanded an answer.

I was blinking my eyes, what to tell him or to till which I've to say.

I glanced at Deepu for help, she understood and yelled at him.

"You idiot why do you wanna ask what happened

" You senseless idiot why do you want to speak about yesterday's matter, move on to the matter for what we came for"

"No! Darling" He was cut by her.

" See him Brother in law, tell him not to call him like that"

She complained to me.

"Sid! Don't tease my sis in law" I warned him. Deepthi gave him aglare.

" I'm not teasing" He whined. Seriously? whifreshen-up shrugged his shoulders scratching his head.

Then we talked for a long.

Evening at 5 I started home.

When I entered Pari was making coffee in the kitchen, I went in there and hugged her from behind.

The aroma of coffee hit my nostrils. I nuzzled my nose into her neck.

"Darling!! Don't start now, go and freshenup and I wanna go somewhere" She said turning towards me and kept her hands around my neck.

" Police have a shift basis, right? And don't you have?" I asked her.

"Yes! Darling we have but as I said, I m in the crime branch that too in a special tOhso in our branch, we don't have regular time sometimes. And our time really depends upon our dearest culprits" She said and giggled.

"Ok! I'll go get fresh up and come" I pecked her forehead and ran up.

When I came back she was still in the kitchen, toasting the bread, I went and lifted her up and made her sit in the kitchen top.

"Yuviii!" She whined.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Nothing toast it soon," she said twisting her lips.

Then she was silent, it is very odd to see her silent.

"Why my chatterbox is silent today?" I asked her.

"Darling!! Am I that talkative?" She pinched my cheeks.

"Yup! Absolutely, what a question it is?" I said nonchalantly.

She pouted and said,

"Ok! Then I won't talk with you go!" she said turning her head.

"Ohoo! Wifey when did I ask you to stop talking infact it feels odd when you are silent" I said looking at her.

She raised her hands for a hug.

I went and hugged her.

"Love you!" I said pecking her crown.

"Love you tooo!" She said childishly.

Then we ate the toasts and talked for a solid 30 mins. But I could sense a difference in her. She seemed to be tensed and was frequently checked her mobile.

Tring... Tring...

It was Karthick.

As soon the call came she got ready.

"Darling, I may come late don't wait for me maybe even tomorrow, I'll inform you once I get to know about my return. Be safe don't use bike tomorrow. And also Deepu will be here in an hour, she will cook for today, if you want to call sid call him too. Okay? Be careful" She said in a breath.

"Okayyy! Angel, you be safe and careful. Call me if it is possible. Love you" I said and pecked her forehead.

"Love you too" she hugged and pecked my cheeks.

"Bye!" She said.

"Bye" I said.

She went with her driver. I was seeing her retreating figure.

I felt something bad.

God! Keep My love safe.

I prayed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro